It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could this be proof of Mandela?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I've just stumbled upon this video of that guy. He claims, that after a pilgrimage in search of the wisdom in various religions, he got a revelation, a dream came upon him, bestowing the real truth, who Jesus H. Christ was.

I warn you, the video is a bit shocking, and I don't know if I should believe this guy, but he seems believes himself. However the statement about Jesus he makes is so outrageous, that, I just don't know what to say. But wait! Then came to my mind, this could be a Mandela Defect!!! Jesus could be both persons in different abnormalities! Watch the vid. hear what this guys sez, and report back what you think. Just skip the video's first minute, its ramblings. go to 00:58 and watch.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Unless you know this individual personally, I'd say there is no evidence to support the so called "Mandela Effect"

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Came in expecting something ridiculous... Leaving having watched something ridiculous.

Thanks for the 3+ mins break... I guess.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   
OMFG...you're that guy in the video aren't you?

This was garbage...do not waste your time fellow ATS'ers.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkeyeNation
Hay, why are you scaring the fish. An' no, I ain't that guy, my body could not absorb so much drugs.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Proof of Mandela
The video however, is just comedy.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Argentbenign

MF Ruckus is a crazy band. They write crazy (and awesome) lyrics and they have a crazy attitude.

Don't take the things they say too serious.

When i was given their album for review, this is the first line i read in their bio(and i loved them for that):

When MF Ruckus hits the stage, a nexus in the universe forms, creating a place where all is in perfect harmony, war ceases, poverty becomes abundance and all the starving children of the world dance and sing.

No M.E. just some guys having fun and making up stuff

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   
The H in Jesus H Christ is HaSatans goons butchering the real name of Jesus Christ.

This is why certain religions give Jesus the number 888. Because dickhead HaSatan is hidden inside.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   

This is just proof that more people are jumping on the "Mandela Effect" bandwagon, trying to make something out of nothing.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Then came to my mind, this could be a Mandela Defect!!!

Whats a mandela defect? A new twist folks.

You guys must be working overtime, conspiring to keep the conspiracy alive.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

What a waste of my life.

To think, I could have gone for a lovely dump instead of watching that crap...

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
What is the Mandela effect? Researching something so much you wasted time that otherwise could have been memories?

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Only watched 1:25 and got bored,, not a fan of this Mandela effect, mainly cause I'd never heard of it before ATS, that said it's an interesting topic to hear what others have to say on it.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   

In response to your title, Nelson Mandela needs no proof of existence. Thanks to his and others like Steve Biko's fortitude, as well as international pressure, apartheid ended.

new topics

top topics

join