It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Caught Bribing Flordia AG with Charity funds and Doctoring the Books to Cover it Up

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: Indigo5

That makes no sense. Since it has not been investigated, there is no crime?
I am not certain your pretzel logic can defend your man here. The evidence as it stands is fairly damning and a Criminal Complaint has just been filed.

This is the charge against Trump in the Criminal Complaint that has just been filed.

They are asking for a Grand Jury Investigation with associated urgency since the FL AG is presently in Office and Trump is seeking Office.

No, I meant there was no investigation by the Attorney General of Trump U. If there was, and Trump had given her money, then you may have a case.

6 Days before the Trump Payoff..

Bondi's then-spokeswoman told a reporter their office was "currently reviewing the allegations" against Trump University in a class action lawsuit in New York

www.cnn.com...

Her office was responding to Dozens of letters and complaints by Florida residents against Trump University..

4 Days before the payoff..

Sept. 17, 2013 — four days after Bondi's office publicly announced she was considering joining a New York state probe of Trump University's activities, according to a 2013 report in the Orlando Sentinel.

bigstory.ap.org...

Payoff..

Then she announced they would not be joining the class action lawsuit against Trump University.

edit on 2-9-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   

That is hearsay, is there any proof? An email, police report, some sort of evidence?

Forgive me for not taking anything CNN says as evidence, proof or factual; but I wasn't born yesterday.
edit on 2/9/16 by xstealth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Oh, the tears that flow when Trump is elected to be our next president, because HE WILL be the next POTUS, those tears will be able to fill the Amazon rain forest. Any of the droughts out West should be able to be averted with the volume of tears that will be shed by the oppressive anti first and second amendment left and their communist criminal supporters.

We welcome you Trump, it is time.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   

"Bondi's then-spokeswoman told a reporter their office was "currently reviewing the allegations" "

Cool... so "reviewing the allegations" is a criminal investigation when it comes to Trump.

Reviewing allegations against Hillary are just probes, or security inquiries but not criminal investigations.

Same crap, different day.

edit on R392016-09-02T11:39:31-05:00k399Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R402016-09-02T11:40:19-05:00k409Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   

As the complaint states, there is probable cause. But that's about it.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkeyeNation

Except this all happened before he decided to run against Hillary for president.

Cognitive dissonance is a hell of a drug.
edit on 9/2/2016 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: xstealth

That is hearsay, is there any proof? An email, police report, some sort of evidence?

Forgive me for not taking anything CNN says as evidence, proof or factual; but I wasn't born yesterday.

On September 13, 2013, the Orlando Sun Sentinel reported that a spokesman at the office of the Attorney General of Florida announced that it was conducting a review of the allegations in a New York lawsuit against Trump University.3 At the time of the review, more than 20 Florida residents had filed complaints, alleging fraud and other unfair

www.politico.com...

FROM 2013

But now Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi's office is reviewing the New York lawsuit's allegations, to determine whether Florida should join the multi-state case, a spokeswoman for the Republican attorney general said Wednesday.

LINK to the 2013 article where the FL AG says they are reviewing the class action suit

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: xstealth
Is there any proof on the record that she was investigating the Trump University situation?

Because that's the main part of the story here, are there documents that prove it?

Of course not, they're reaching so far I'd assume they have arms 10ft long. Lets complain about $25,000 dollars that he paid a fine for, but ignore the $20 Million dollar campaign donation Clinton received from a foreign donor. We can also ignore the 2 countries this administration has torn apart. Along with all the national security risks she poses.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
The cognitive dissonance around here is astounding.

It's very hard to take some of you seriously anymore.

ANYMORE????

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

"Bondi's then-spokeswoman told a reporter their office was "currently reviewing the allegations" "

Cool... so "reviewing the allegations" is a criminal investigation when it comes to Trump.

You are confused?

Pam Bondi's, the AG of Florida announced she was "reviewing allegations" in FL in 2013 to see if FL would join the class action lawsuit against Trump University.

She decided not to pursue those allegations on behalf of Floridians after the payoff from Trump.

The Criminal Complaint against Trump is just a few days old.

I'd appreciate you actually reading the OP before attempted dismissal of facts.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Declarations like that reek of sanctimony.

Moral opinions on debate positions isn't an argument, just a sign of moral posturing.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Moral opinions on debate positions isn't an argument, just a sign of moral posturing.

Morality is yet another sacrifice Trump has demanded of his supporters...

That might be what I find most sad about his candidacy..what otherwise credible people have given up to support him..

To Trump "Morals are paintings on walls and scruples are money in Russia"...

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   

That might be what I find most sad about his candidacy..what otherwise credible people have given up to support him..

What have they given up?

I find the convicting of individuals for thought crimes and speech crimes to morally reprehensible myself.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: Kali74The alleged crime was bribing an official to drop an investigation of another alleged crime (defrauding students of Trump University).

Plus illegally contributing to a Political Campaign with charitable funds.
Filing false documents with the IRS indicating a contribution to a charity in its' place that never happened.

the IRS would has long ago filed a criminal complaint if this was anything other than a tax penalty. And Trump can claim deniability as well since he personally didnt do it at worst.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   

MOrals? in POLOTICS? LOL

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Lock him up!

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: Kali74The alleged crime was bribing an official to drop an investigation of another alleged crime (defrauding students of Trump University).

Filing false documents with the IRS indicating a contribution to a charity in its' place that never happened.

the IRS would has long ago filed a criminal complaint if this was anything other than a tax penalty.

The IRS didn't discover it, the press did...And just recently...

Where-upon when questioned about the false IRS filing by the press...Trump filed a revised declaration changing the name of the false contribution that never happened to the FL AG's political action committee...then Trump wrote a personal check to cover that contribution and they filed with a penalty of 2.5k explaining it away as an error.

Considering the IRS just became aware of it they are likely deciding now on if it qualifies as defrauding the IRS.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

What have they given up?

Perhaps I am "projecting" as you like to suggest and I am falsely assuming that Trump defenders had a moral foundation to begin that superseded their political views.

It would be easier to dismiss Trump Supporters insane defense of his actions if I thought them fundamentally incapable of objectivity, logic or without morals..

But unfortunately for me, I know that not to be true.

That leaves me with no other conclusion than they are fully capable of assessing facts and evidence, but rather willfully mute their moral and logical reasoning centers in sacrifice for their political views.

All politics aside...that is a sad state of affairs for our populace.

Edit to Add: Though I regularly take heart in the masses of GOP voices across the spectrum that have publicly explained they cannot support Trump. That is about the only light I have found in this election cycle.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

the IRS would has long ago filed a criminal complaint if this was anything other than a tax penalty.

The IRS didn't discover it, the press did...And just recently...

Where-upon when questioned about the false IRS filing by the press...Trump filed a revised declaration changing the name of the false contribution that never happened to the FL AG's political action committee...then Trump wrote a personal check to cover that contribution and they filed with a penalty of 2.5k explaining it away as an error.

Considering the IRS just became aware of it they are likely deciding now on if it qualifies as defrauding the IRS.

The IRS got their money so i dont think they will do anything really. and Come on CNN? Cant get more biased. from what ive read UNLESS you have Absolute proof that Trumps donation changed the AG's mind its not going to lead to a conviction. Can you prove without a doubt she changed her mind due to a donation?

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Cooked the books? for 25k? His enterprise is worth billions. This is like the football scam where he used money to but a football and he is evil and oh FFS...

Donald Trump did not do the paperwork. One of his minions did and they screwed up. It happens a lot in business but you all want to make it like he is defrauding people.

As far as the press finding it, damn, that is incredible. Look at all those resources used and paid for to find a tax error and a fine that was paid. That is what people do. He refiled because it was an error. I mean, how many others did they find in the thousands and thousands on contributions and donations he makes each year.

They pay for mistakes....not double the US debt in 8 years and give us 1% GDP with 96 million not in the workforce. THOSE are issues.....
edit on 09pm30pmf0000002016-09-02T12:30:44-05:001244 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join