It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Destroyed the Falcon-9 Rocket /SpaceX/Facebook & Israeli Aerospace Industries

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1
a reply to: boncho

The thing I find VERY INTERESTING about your screen captures is that this object travels quite a distance in just one second. I highly doubt a bird could have traversed that distance that fast. All frames are showing the :41 second mark, yet it clearly moved a pretty big distance. Nice work.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 05:40 AM
link   
my guess is a bug close to the camera. prove me wrong.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

You do realise that is not what we are talking about? Watch the link in my previous post on something bigger than a phone and you will see it slowed down.

Phone friendly enhanced slow motion youtube app

edit on 2-9-2016 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Think it goes behind the towers - I haven't seen that but another poster mentions it. I can't watch it properly on here.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

You do realize I was replying about the post at the top of the second page right? I just cut out the whole post and used the pictures so as not to create a big wall of text.

A reply to Soloprotocol: If I should be called to task to prove it isn't a bug, I think fair play is required to prove it is a bug. More than likely we will find both of ourselves not quite capable of either at this juncture.

edit on 9/2/16 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/2/16 by onehuman because: Typo

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Yes and what you're talking about is a bird/bug.
Seriously watch it slowed down, go back to the OP watch the original again, you're talking about the wrong objects.
Or are you using the phoenix deflection tactics?

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Yes and what you're talking about is a bird/bug.
Seriously watch it slowed down, go back to the OP watch the original again, you're talking about the wrong objects.
Or are you using the phoenix deflection tactics?

I must admit, now I'm watching this on a large screen, it does look like a bird. It's only the pixelated close up which looks dome like.

Or to put it another way, it's more likely to be a bird than a dome and neither option is clearly discernible.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 06:20 AM
link   
I'm talking about exactly what I said I was talking about, i.e., the pictures I posted.

Yes I realize this is after the fact, and yes I realize this is a capture of something different, but I don't think it is a bug or a bird. A projectile from the explosion maybe, but whatever it was traveled way too far in a simple second to be a bird nor a bug.

If it makes you feel better, I also don't think the OP video is of a bird or bug either and also find it very interesting as well.

The point you are missing is to whom I was actually quoting and responding too. I've been a member here way to long to be playing whatever phoenix deflection game you are referring too.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

Sure that's your opinion, what speaks against that in my opinion is the size and the speed of it. Think about how far away it is, behind the towers and it just zapps through, so fast I didn't see it the first time I watched. Bird on speed?
I am not saying I know what it is hence the name UFO we are using.
But bird can be ruled out if you ask me.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Sorry I misunderstood thanks for the clarification.
No hard feelings I hope.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Oh right yeah, the speed.

Correct.

It IS far too fast to be a bird.

EDIT - God knows. I have no idea.
edit on 2-9-2016 by and14263 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 06:26 AM
link   
It was a bird. Played at speed it looks identical to the host of other birds in the video.

Rockets explode folks. It's a contact sport.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: daerath

No. And I don't know what makes you think blowing up 16 mill for the build and 61 for the launch is a casualty? Not to mention the 200 mill payload...
It is not a normal occurence, it just happens a lot to spacex. Incompetence? Maybe but definitely not business as usual.

And it's no bird.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Looks like it's behind the towers which makes it way to fast to be a bird imo.

But as for the Reddit poster... The writing is pretty articulate and i don't believe an articulate person would be dumb enough to want anonymity, yet state they are a welder working at the site.

I don't know how many welders would've been working there thats day, but i'm guessing that piece of info would narrow down the poster's identity quite a bit for someone who wants to remain anonymous.

Saying they're a welder is probably a ploy to feign credibility by a hoaxer.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: McGinty

Yes sure mind the hanger-ons as soon they realise what they're looking at, they will spout their first guess, like I did.
A few just are unfathomably self-centered. Like this welder is obviously to ignore.

Like Icke is possibly right now preparing his podcast, media is on hold about the subject waiting for instructions, beware.

Gosh I wish I was a propaganda minister, or what do I know what job label fits the description, but think about it, footage of an attack on a US based big private enterprise, three actually with Facebook and Xinwei. Well two, but the point is 1 chinese and 2 companies, possibly sabotaged, hacked what have you. What crazy person would do that?
Imagine US & China are joining forces to get you. Very confident.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   

I had an Orb experience at Heathrow Airport in about Nov 98 and it also did an abrupt 180 degree turn as well.
That first flyby reminds me exactly of that and obviously the footage is not crystal clear but I have never seen a bird flying without wings and a head present.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blueracer
a reply to: Agit8dChop

I agree that it is probably a bird. Much more plausible than an alien craft or some weapon.

My parrot warned me of this. Birds hate FB, cuz' they smarter than people. They got the rocket themselves! My parrot has an insider info, It was a suicide sparrow.

Now my cat is warning me of the Pentagon, and I just don't know what to think!!
edit on 2-9-2016 by Argentbenign because: xxparrotbitexx

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: coldkidc

Wouldn't it be crazy if nothing was on the rocket...kaboom, 200 million gone with no need to account for it.

So maybe it was insurance fraud - but then the Insurer could decline the claim - under "an act of God (Alien) clause"

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: coldkidc

Wouldn't it be crazy if nothing was on the rocket...kaboom, 200 million gone with no need to account for it.

So maybe it was insurance fraud - but then the Insurer could decline the claim - under "an act of God (Alien) clause"

Haha the irony in that! While we desperately try to find other, rational explanations we accept "an act of god (alien) clause".
How schizophrenic!

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   

One of these "metallic spheres" "shot down" a Brazilian Air Force Toucan in the 90's, very dramatic video, it was an air force show on a beach, the metallic sphere passed by the airplane, one of the wings suddenly breaks apart, falling down and killing a man watching the show on the beach, the pilot safely ejected. Take a look for yourself, this is one of the not well known UFO incidents in the World, the Air Force let the pilot talk openly about the incident afterwards, it's in Portuguese unfortunately, but the video says a lot by itself:

Edit:
This video has better analysis of the "metallic sphere"

edit on 2-9-2016 by Speotyto because: Add more videos

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join