It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's Talk About Trump's Extreme Vetting and Ideological Certification

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix
It's interesting that there are a lot of people in this thread that seems to support this idea...but no one has even attempt to say what type of questions should be on this ideological test.

Anyone confident enough to let us know your thoughts?

Are you?
I will provide mine at the end...
We have been vetting incoming immigrants for centuries now using many methods.
Tests, interviews, etc. It's not just a method of vetting these people but also regulating the flow of incoming immigrants to a level that is manageable and doesn't dilute and destroy the host nations economy and or culture.

But once Trump said it now it's an issue with you all?
Good grief!

Question one:
Will you denounce Hamas?
This question alone can tell you if an individual is radicalized or not.
To denounce Hamas would be labeling yourself an infidel.

Question two:
What are the 5 freedoms guaranteed by the first amendment?
I understand many of you here don't know the answer to this question.
But you should so here is a link.

Question three:
What is the official language of the nation?
Remind people that we are a melting pot nation. But to be a fully functioning citizen you must be able to speak the predominant language of the land. If they refuse then they are ineligible for welfare because of a self imposed economic handicap.

Include basic information questions as well.
Like reasons for immigration, family members already in the states, primary occupation, etc.

Sorry to disappoint you. I knew you expected to get a bunch of racist questions by saying "anyone confident enough". The fact of the matter is the real racists are the ones who are constantly concerned with it and see it everywhere. The rest of the world just wants to be left the hell alone.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

No.
We feel the same.
OUR values are NOT: to attempt ANY shariah law, become violent FELONS,work for the cartels...WE got a lot.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: kruphix

Extreme Vetting

It appears that this is what you call reasonable precautions. You apparently want someone to support your 'extreme' labeling.

What? You mean that somewhere in the Muslim world that they DONT have a war room with a map of the "west" with the location of every mosque lit up?
edit on 2-9-2016 by Logarock because: n

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

It's interesting that there are a lot of people in this thread that seems to support this idea...but no one has even attempt to say what type of questions should be on this ideological test.

Anyone confident enough to let us know your thoughts?

Question one:
Will you denounce Hamas?
This question alone can tell you if an individual is radicalized or not.
To denounce Hamas would be labeling yourself an infidel.

Question two:
What are the 5 freedoms guaranteed by the first amendment?
I understand many of you here don't know the answer to this question.
But you should so here is a link.

Question three:
What is the official language of the nation?
Remind people that we are a melting pot nation. But to be a fully functioning citizen you must be able to speak the predominant language of the land. If they refuse then they are ineligible for welfare because of a self imposed economic handicap.

Well, that will certainly do a great job of screening out all the potential immigrants who don't know that English is the "official" language. Not that it actually is, but, hey, let's not let that get in the way of a good quiz.

And I'm sure we can keep the "5 freedoms" question a secret so that people don't look up the answer ahead of time at the internet cafe in Budapest.

This will stop terrorists, too, who will no doubt say; "Hey, you got me. I DO support Hamas and will not lie because it would label me an infidel."

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   

If we start screening those we want to enter the country, and have an ideological test of what we think is acceptable to become an American...at what point does Trump or someone else decide, "Maybe we should screen all Americans with this test to see if they are American enough"?

At the point where someone thinks it can get them more votes. So probably not anytime soon.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join