It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are You a Mind-Controlled CIA Stooge?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: tinymind

Yours is the easy choice most of us have dabbled in and makes for good routine .I guess in a sense I miss those days and would love to have a day when I wouldn't have my mind off in some country thinking about what secret gangs are planning to kill others .

At the end of the day weather new to the red pill or having been on it for awhile it seems impossible to not wonder what crap politicians and war lords are really up to . CIA works within our media and invents the things we use .Although I haven't thought about it at all I wonder just what this Pokaman might be really about .

Like other subjects , it takes lots of reading and sifting through the mess ,so I think I will leave Pokaman alone for now :>) Thanks all for the comments .

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Are you talking about pokemon go? Well for starters the company who made the game is Niantic. That's a fun thing to "google".. Oh wait ti's related to google key hole satellite IE google Earth.. The phone tracks all google information that is linked through your google account but also your gps and it uses your camera to see the world around you to put a pokemon on it so you have a phone that knows the angle it's pointed at on all 3 axis x, y z and knows it's current posistion on x, y ,z . therefore you could be at the very least creating google maps "ENHANCED INSIDE VIEW" or something like that because every players data would all link up together, so you are piecing together a map over time..

That's just one idea..

HAve you seen the chenpokemon episode of South Park?

It came out a long time ago and it was how Japan used pokemon to mind control the kids of the world mainly in the USA to "catch them all" and "death to america" It involved Jet flight simulation and training.. the parents save the day by deciding that tey liked pokemon and then it was instantly uncool for the kids so the mission to destroy "the evil empire" (USA) was aborted..

On a more related note..
Something a bit more direct here..

Modern Art was CIA 'Weapon'

Now one of the best points and in direct relation to the OP..

the modern art painters who were doing the CIAs bidding were NEVER told they were working for them.. THey were financed by front companies and work was comissioned at 2 or 3 degrees of separation.. Meaning you know a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy in the CIA...

Meaning..

Unwitting CIA stooges..

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Thanks for that info ,I think :>( .... The CIA must be great at creating brain candy to do their bidding . I guess I have always been bumping into the rabbit hole but choose to stay a little closer to the top .Its such a dark deep hole that others are mining . TY peace

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
The term “conspiracy theory” was invented and put into public discourse by the CIA in 1964...

Some people today are like sponges; they soak up whatever they come across. It is all too easy to absorb whatever is around us.

But it is far better for each individual personally to choose wisely what he will feed his mind. It is said that we are what we eat, and this can apply to food for both the body and the mind. No matter what you are reading or watching or listening to, test to see whether it has propagandistic overtones or is truthful, such as for example someone slightly twisting the historical facts in order to better sell or market a story or argument (draw more attention to it or making it sound more exciting, credible, worthy of your attention and consideration).

Conspiracy theory - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia:

The Oxford English Dictionary defines conspiracy theory... and cites a 1909 article in The American Historical Review as the earliest usage example. ... Blaskiewicz researched the use of the term conspiracy theory and found that it has always been a disparaging term, having been used to describe "extreme hypothesis" and implausible speculation as far back as 1870.

Accuracy is important, cause it's telling when it's lacking. Some people thrive on ignorance and make-believe. It's keeping people nicely distracted from the real deceptions that are important to be aware of (see my threads on ATS). Paul Craig Roberts will not enlighten you or wake you up, he will waste your time though and get your mind going around in circles chasing your own tail while jumping at shadows (in the process of selling his material to whoever wants to buy it, or buy into it). If you truly want to wake up, give the magazine in my signature a try, I dare you (in spite of all the attempts by the ruler of this system of things* to make you ignore it and feel aversion for it also described at 2 Timothy 4:3,4). * = some people here may be more familiar with the term "The Matrix", "the system of things" is a biblical term describing something very similar. See 2 Corinthians 4:4.
edit on 2-9-2016 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic

Paul Craig Roberts will not enlighten you or wake you up, he will waste your time though and get your mind going around in circles (in the process of selling his material to whoever wants to buy it, or buy into it). If you truly want to wake up, give the magazine in my signature a try, I dare you
Dare me ?? why not double dare me . Oh and PCR is not selling me his stuff but is making note of a small book that might be worth checking out . Now if you have the cats meow into the inoculation of the CIA mind trap then you might like to post it on the board so we suffering plebs can check it out . We are all friends here and money need not cross the floor ..peace thanks for the comment .

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Modern Art was CIA 'Weapon'

WHy stop at art? The rebellious rock of the 60's

tabublog.com... -a-jesuit-corporation/

The Manufactured Invention of the Beatles, Stones, Grateful Dead and the Birth of Rock n’ Roll by the Tavistock Institute; A Jesuit Corporation.

“The fact that “The Beatles” had their music and lyrics written for them by Theo Adorno was concealed from public view.” John Coleman, former MI6 agent.

“The Rolling Stones were mastered by a Order of Malta member by the name of Prince Rupert Loewenstein who sponsored the ‘Sympathy for the Devil‘ track back in 1968. This Prince was also a member of the very powerful Sacred Military Constantinian Order of St George which is close in power to the Equestrian Order of the Holy Sepulchre of Jerusalem, both being higher than the Order of Malta. (The Order of Malta, SMOM, is the military arm of the Vatican her

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I said "in the process of selling his material to whoever wants to buy it, or buy into it". If that doesn't apply to you then it doesn't apply to you, now does it? Not to mention I mentioned "or buy into it", which is not referring to literally buying something (as in paying for it). But thinking back to that subject for a moment, when searching google for "paul craig roberts books" I saw books going up to 65 bucks on Amazon. Are you suggesting that PCR is not "in the process of selling his material to whoever wants to buy it, or buy into it"?

The "you" in the sentence before it is also a general "you", as in everyone (another way I could have phrased it is "a person", but that makes the sentence sound a bit funny). Most of the times I use "you" it's meant as a general "you", as in everyone who reads that or anyone what is described applies to (which opens up the door to self-reflection and evaluation if it might apply to a person, you).

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   

If you truly want to wake up, give the magazine in my signature a try, I dare you (in spite of all the attempts by the ruler of this system of things* to make you ignore it and feel aversion for it also described at 2 Timothy 4:3,4).

Do Not Be a Victim of Propaganda! Awake!—2000

You point to a JWs website. Seriously? That cult!

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight
And I warned everyone about their aversion that you adequately expressed by bringing up the word "cult" (a synonym for the word "sect").

Name-Calling

Some people insult those who disagree with them by questioning character or motives instead of focusing on the facts. Name-calling slaps a negative, easy-to-remember label onto a person, a group, or an idea. The name-caller hopes that the label will stick. If people reject the person or the idea on the basis of the negative label instead of weighing the evidence for themselves, the name-caller’s strategy has worked.

For example, in recent years a powerful antisect sentiment has swept many countries in Europe and elsewhere. This trend has stirred emotions, created the image of an enemy, and reinforced existing prejudices against religious minorities. Often, “sect” becomes a catchword. “‘Sect’ is another word for ‘heretic,’” wrote German Professor Martin Kriele in 1993, “and a heretic today in Germany, as in former times, is [condemned to extermination]—if not by fire . . . , then by character assassination, isolation and economic destruction.”

The Institute for Propaganda Analysis notes that “bad names have played a tremendously powerful role in the history of the world and in our own individual development. They have ruined reputations, . . . sent [people] to prison cells, and made men mad enough to enter battle and slaughter their fellowmen.”

The Manipulation of Information: Awake!—2000
I see I'm attracting the usual crowd again with the same arguments and accusations, good make it more obvious...

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Linking to your cult to try to defend your cult? That's hilarious!

This might help you

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Why couldn't or shouldn't PCR write books and sell them ? He has a vast amount of experience working inside the US Govt. and has a much better understanding of the workings of it including the CIA . I read your link and can only think that as a member of a Christian Cult you may be trying to see a product to people unaware of the underlying tenants to the origination . Sure you use scripture but so did Satan . The Watchtower history exposes them to who they have become and has little to do with the scripture . Its easy to twist scripture , and a look into the history of the JW will tell most who care to look will see .

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Why couldn't or shouldn't PCR write books and sell them ?

I refer back to my first comment to you (and remind you that I never said he shouldn't, I have not given my opinion on that matter and am not interested in giving it either cause I see no use for others for it, they can form their own opinions, also about whatever other opinions I might be sharing). I do admit I might have implied or let my opinion regarding that matter shine through, allthough I would, and did phrase it quite differently than using the terminology "shouldn't". And obviously he can, cause he's doing it (so "couldn't" is also not a word I'd be using then if I deliberately start sharing my opinion about it).

Btw, I'm not a member of any cult. I don't even have a TV guide membership.

Was Charles Taze Russell a Mason? No, he was not!
Your video becomes a bit pointless to me without anyone responding to the information on the link above. Well, it is telling in the way people keep resorting to the same accusations without addressing the facts, including how certain people are intentionally telling half-truths and misrepresenting things.

This is getting repetitive but since you guys never respond when sharing videos with the same half-truths and misleading stuff over and over:

The least the guy in your video could have done was get it right as he was painting his picture and applying his propaganda spin.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   
if anybody is controlling my mind they messed up sepectacularly. unless their intention was to create an underweight, depressed, inosmniac amnesiac with massive social anxiety, in which case... DAMN they're good.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz5

Why are you having these issues? What's causing the anxiety?

Nobody said mental health issues don't exist. Just because you're sick doesn't mean everybody is.
But it's funny.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Why are you having these issues?

enough to say it's been a forever thing. just how it is. i put such problems down to variables in brain chemistry or suchlike. no matter. everyone has their issues. mine would be minor to some.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   

I always say "others got it way worse" pretty much the same.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Seeing you are part of the watchtower and they have a history as well as a designation within the cult as a prophet and have made declarations on that position , how do you square what is and is not a false prophet . That vid has actual facts regarding Russell and his links to Masons both in close proximity and his own words .

Its the attention to such small details that will help in not getting trapped in mind control weather directly from the CIA or a proxy group .

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz5
if anybody is controlling my mind they messed up sepectacularly. unless their intention was to create an underweight, depressed, inosmniac amnesiac with massive social anxiety, in which case... DAMN they're good.

I heard a joke in a movie about the true paranoid being the guy that knew the truth of all things.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Joe Smith was also said to be a Mason.

Oh but hay this Pokémon stuff.....right out of ancient Babylon/Summer. High level stuff presented as kids stuff. Same with all this Dragon/Pet Dragon ect, ect stuff that has permeated for decades now.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Its the attention to such small details that will help in not getting trapped in mind control weather directly from the CIA or a proxy group .

How about the detail there at the end of the supposed grave of Charles T. Russell compared to the video I just added that you could have found very easily without my help (thinking about your desire to have your ears tickled rather than checking if what you're being told or promoting is actually being honest and accurate, or to use the terminology at 2 Timothy 4:3,4: "beneficial teaching"). Or the detail that the CIA didn't invent the term "conspiracy theory" as PCR claimed? The website link has similar details.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join