It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are You a Mind-Controlled CIA Stooge?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Hanging around this site has had a effect on me .Reading and trying to see what is really going on is always the biggest challenge .I think that is why I like the comment section .I probably get some kind of a sense that actually rubs off you on me :>) I guess its part of a family thing .Love emm or hate emm . Any how though I would throw this out there to see what the gang thinks . Its a Paul Craig Roberts thing .If you are new to him I suggest you could be in for some great reading . He is like a secretary that has worked in the belly of the beast and has a great grip on what is going on .

Do you smirk when you hear someone question the official stories of Orlando, San Bernardino, Paris or Nice? Do you feel superior to 2,500 architects and engineers, to firefighters, commercial and military pilots, physicists and chemists, and former high government officials who have raised doubts about 9/11? If so, you reflect the profile of a mind-controlled CIA stooge.
www.informationclearinghouse.info...

I am sure we all have our suspicions as to who might be who . I bump into them nearly every day .

The term “conspiracy theory” was invented and put into public discourse by the CIA in 1964 in order to discredit the many skeptics who challenged the Warren Commission’s conclusion that President John F. Kennedy was assassinated by a lone gunman named Lee Harvey Oswald, who himself was assassinated while in police custody before he could be questioned. The CIA used its friends in the media to launch a campaign to make suspicion of the Warren Commission report a target of ridicule and hostility. This campaign was “one of the most successful propaganda initiatives of all time.” So writes political science professor Lance deHaven-Smith, who in his peer-reviewed book, Conspiracy Theory in America, published by the University of Texas Press, tells the story of how the CIA succeeded in creating in the public mind reflexive, automatic, stigmatization of those who challenge government explanations. This is an extremely important and readable book, one of those rare books with the power to break you out of The Matrix.

edit on 1-9-2016 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I don't know. You tell me

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

When you combine the efforts of the Tavistock Insitute and the various intelligence agencies, you come to see we have all been subtly influenced by the social engineers in the background, may as well call them what they are satanic social engineers.

It is only a matter of how awake have you become and utilizing your innate wisdom to discern between the web of lies they have skillfully crafted.

I highly recommend Mark Passio's work from the free your mind conference!

edit on America/ChicagoThursdayAmerica/Chicago09America/Chicago930pmThursday7 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Yup! (that's a Robert Mitchum quote BTW)

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   

So in other words, if you try to poke holes in any of the official narratives (which often ARE questionable), you are doing work for the CIA by perpetuating the phrase "conspiracy theorist", so the "mainstream public" can label you a whacko. Gotcha.

Nothing new.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

I may just be preaching to the choir here as most know about it . Its the passer by's and the ones thinking that hey there might just be a conspiracy going on . Nah the CIA has our back LOL

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Honestly, the "official narratives" NEED to be questioned, especially when immediately after any incident they begin calling for new infringements on our liberties
no shame on my part!

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   

I think that we don't question them enough ,. even on the small stuff .I think it works like this . Lawyers become politicians and figure what ever they can get away with if fair game . There is a saying that if someone steals 100 thousands $$ it could be anyone .When a million gets stolen its probably a big politician or lawyer . They work the system constantly . They have become parasites on our labour . If they cant think of a way to steal from us they create a new law to do it .

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   

but it's honestly not even down to just "official stories" and conspiracies..

It's all the way down to base level what am I? what is society? Who should be in charge?

Everything is answered for you, and your mind is quick.. Reflexive thinking is something I see in everybody including me. Certain subjects are more trigger than others. Well my brand of mind control has an automatic trigger that goes off any time someone is trying to sell me on something.. As in any time I turn on the news.. My mind refelxively just goes.. yea right.

For now that's a good setting to keep.. I can dial it back if people start telling the truth more often through media.

but the main weird concept in all of this.. That anger you can get from people.. You can tell you have triggered them.. That their mind control wants the world to be simple.. "don't tell me about 9/11 la la lal la la la la al ala"

And then there is a flipside to this.
I actually came to someone who had no thoughts on 9.11 and showed them long sequences of what appears to be bombs going off and people claiming bombs going off.. This particular person didn't have that new mind control setting of immediate "yea but what do the authorities say?"

Seeing his world change..

I still feel bad.

Like I broke someones reality.

That's how mind control works.

You protect "YOUR OWN" reality.

So then you have those who protect the matrix.

People have created what I must rebel against. It's only my nature to be annoyed at lies/manipulation. That's deep programming I can never overwrite..

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Do you smirk when you hear someone support the official story of Orlando, San Bernardino, Paris or Nice? Do you feel superior to well over 150,000 architects and engineers, to firefighters, commercial and military pilots, physicists and chemists, and former high government officials who supported the official 9/11 narrative? If so, you reflect the profile of a mind-controlled CIA stooge.

All I'm saying is it swings both ways. 911 truthers and other conspiracy theorists just as easily could be mind controlled stooges. Maybe it's a combination, and conspiracy theorists and "sheeple" are all being worked to fulfill an agenda. How does one know?

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   
The CIA doesn't exist . . . it is a government conspiracy designed to cover up government conspiracies put in place to take attention away from government conspiracies ran by ACME Inc.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: filthyphilanthropist

Do you smirk when you hear someone support the official story of Orlando, San Bernardino, Paris or Nice? Do you feel superior to well over 150,000 architects and engineers, to firefighters, commercial and military pilots, physicists and chemists, and former high government officials who supported the official 9/11 narrative? If so, you reflect the profile of a mind-controlled CIA stooge.

All I'm saying is it swings both ways. 911 truthers and other conspiracy theorists just as easily could be mind controlled stooges. Maybe it's a combination, and conspiracy theorists and "sheeple" are all being worked to fulfill an agenda. How does one know?

That's a VERY good point. WEll, the main point about a counter point also being a mind controlled point.. You never know..

BUT..

Science and sourcing information are good tools.

One of the worst mind control techniques I think comes from a very base human place..

It goes..

If it's not this, then obviously it's the opposite of this, it's that!

Just because teh official story is a lie does not mean the opposing story is true. That's false logic along with all the rest. For instance what if the official story is a lie, but they have the right villians they just don't want to really say it the right way because it will reveal massive weaknesses in our defenses..

People who are intuitive and people who have enough data will know they are lying and a good percentage will assume because the officials are lying that the conspiracy must involve the officials and it must be the opposite of what they are saying it was..

I have a trick..
I come into a topic and I figure out how I think.
Then I take a step back and see why I think it.. (oh that was an automatic resposnse because I have a negative bias towards "the news")
then you take one or two more steps back you see why you think what you think and if it's acceptable to think it based on what you know.

Mind control even works on yourself.
what tangled webs.
If you can respond instantly to someone talking to you about a complex subject, you are responding on emotions/programming.. If you pause and your eyes focus on one imaginary spot in 3d space and then you start talking in a heated debate with me, then I know you are actually thinking, not using programming shortcuts.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   
My buddies in the IDF always wondered why I hummed the Battle Hymn of the Republic rather than Hava Nagila when were firing out on the line.

Now I know why.

Buck

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

eloquently-put. Thanks for your comment. My mind is still spinning from it

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Look I just show up every day and do my job.
Everyday I get today's objective in my inbox.
I just click accept and start drinking.

Some days it's all about Mandela.
Other days we dive into correcting the record.
My favorite days are Bigfoot denial days.
So much fun and the money's not bad.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   

I don't know. Am I?
The symptoms are there.
* I don't know who my biological father is
* the father that raised me comes from a family of soldiers and officials
* I am a loner, by choice
* my time of woo was triggered by tv series, like big bang theory (wave of synchronicities)
* I have very good intuition
* once I walked by as Merkel held a speech and that triggered a really irrational burst of rage
* I did something that made German agents, maybe just police threaten the one I loved (won't go into details don't ask)

If than it's definitely a mix with first earth battalion. So no I don't think it's CIA. But NATO, Gladio, that kind of would make sense.
This topic makes me highly uncomfortable and there are more things I just can't talk about. Just that my whole life I did a lot of stupid things, but I never got in trouble, just the people around me. Like a immunity bubble, until one day after "the event", there I got arrested with gun to my head. Just not for what happened, but an invented allegation that didn't hold any water.

You won't believe me, it's fine, that's part of the program

edit on 1-9-2016 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I don't have to worry about the CIA controlling my mind, I can't even control it. If the government can't control your mind, they call it ADHD or Skitzo. Or you're just plain nuts.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I think most people are mind controlled stooges, not by the CIA directly but by there own ignorance and lack of interest in the truth of the way the world is run, and who runs it.

It is a matter of fact that anyone who says conspiracy is considered a conspiracy theorist even if the conspiracy is a fact like the Kennedy assassination, 9/11 or the wars on drugs, terror and the Palestinian/Israeli conflict.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove
It is only a matter of how awake have you become and utilizing your innate wisdom to discern between the web of lies they have skillfully crafted.

I highly recommend Mark Passio's work from the free your mind conference!

It gets worse when one actually meets the fallen angels that Mark talks about. Dreams can contain shapes like equilateral triangles verifying Marks presentation concerning the As Above So Below, Male & Female triangles.

In dreams, fallen angels like Azazel actually test their potential recruits via similar symbolism to see how much they understand.

So many of the awakened are sleeper operatives or Alters that fallen angels will one day activate. The CIA are too ignorant to understand what spiritual mess they are getting themselves into. The fallen angels pull their strings every single day.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: JDeLattre89
The CIA doesn't exist . . . it is a government conspiracy designed to cover up government conspiracies put in place to take attention away from government conspiracies ran by ACME Inc.

I feel the need to correct you on this point.

The government has all this work done by Consolidated International Arssholes, inc.

I, for one, am kind of glad "someone" is in control of my mind. I have tried to do the job by myself for years and just can't keep it up much longer.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join