posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 06:43 PM
So tonight was pizza night (payday). Me and the wife were talking and we came up with an idea for world peace. . .
Instead of spending billions of dollars on an unneeded military force (currently soldiers get paid to sit on their thumbs while contractors get paid
huge amounts to do their jobs), we spend the money on chefs to make pizzas.
Why? you may ask. Well; it is simple, everyone loves pizza. And it is multi-functional:
1) If war breaks out between neighboring countries, air-drop tons of pizza on the border.
2) Refugees going hungry, bring pizza.
3) Natural disasters, pizzas to fill those in need.
4) Politicians can't agree, provide pizza only after they come to a resolution.
5) and it can go on and on . . .
What say you ATS? What are your ideas of ways to bring Peace to the world with Pizza? (or other ways for that matter)
Peace of Pizza!