It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tromp Family - Australia's newest mystery

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
We have a rather strange story unfolding down here involving a family's somewhat strange (understatement) movements.
It would seem from the known's that this family was rather serious about running away from something.

I've put this in the GA, as im not sure what category this fits under, their actions don't sound like this was some small matter, they left just about everything important behind and started criss crossing into NSW.

The family isn't saying much, and what they do say leaves more questions.. it's as if they (well the son is speaking but not saying much) are too scared to speak of what they were running from but whatever it is was big enough to effect a entire family that was apparently just your typical farming family, they even ditched their phones.

Here's a good link to everything known at this point

Mark Tromp is still missing amid fears for his fragile mental state

I have my theory's on what would cause an entire family to do this, but im reserving them as this could go ugly if the Father isn't found soon.. and i don't want to be "that guy" injecting my own crazy into an already bizarre situation (as im the OP, and that would be steering)

But im interested in your ideas.. similar cases, etc.. This wasn't just a small problem, nor was it "just stress" as the son has tried to downplay in front of the cameras this morning.. even he ditched his phone when traveling back.. things don't add up.. so i'm bringing it here were some of the best like to ponder..
edit on 1-9-2016 by Xarian6 because: .

edit on 2/9/16 by JAK because: url code correction

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Xarian6

Fixed the link

I don´t know, maybe the parents found the mushroom stash or collected the wrong ones and thought it was just champions? Then the father went into the woods, the mother had a toxic reaction or breakdown. I mean, becoming paranoid and mental in just a few days if I got this right. There has to be drugs involved?
edit on 1-9-2016 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Your link doesn't work.... the conspiracy gets deeper......

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   
This is actually my 1st thread in many years so i apologize if the link failed.. i'll see what happened.

EDIT: ok i clicked the link and it went to the "oops" page.. so i found the "updated" page and linked that.. but it did the same thing on test.

Im sorry.. my ATS-fu is weak.. but those were the links, not sure what went wrong.
edit on 1-9-2016 by Xarian6 because: ..

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Were they gas-lighted? Too strange.

link   
Very bizarre story.
THX for posting. Starred&Flagged
btw..
Here is a working link!!!..., from a different website with video.
Link

edit on 1/9/16 by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: HUMBLEONE
Your link doesn't work.... the conspiracy gets deeper......

Here is the link.

OP- Interesting story!

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Your second link attempt works.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Hi Xarian,

Been watching this myself. The latest I heard on ABC is that there may have been a failure with the family business and that the parents were concerned they were being followed. Certainly is a strange set of circumstances.

I'd be interested to hear the account of driving from Victoria to Jenolan Caves, and leaving the children. Wife turns up at Yass, of all places and the father leaves his car at Wangaratta back in Victoria and disappears.

Hope he'll be alright.

Kind regards,

Bally

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Also weird is how we have a family named Tromp losing their minds in Oz and a man named Trump in U.S. causing people to lose their minds. And no, that's not a political troll. Either the Universe winking at us or some strange woo. Keyword hijacking, associations have been happening a lot lately. BLM/BLM for instance. It's curious.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack
Ha I knew someone would make a joke alonge those lines.

Calm down, it happens.

edit on 1-9-2016 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
It sounds more like a mental heath issue than anything nefarious to me anyway.
If that's the case I wouldn't expect rational behavior from them.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawg61

Maybe with just one person but two? Losing it at the same time? And their kids went along for a bit as well so, either the kids haven't told the whole story or they were impacted to a lesser degree as well.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Yeah the "one vowel away" didn't escape me

This past weekend.. was a bit strange, things were seen and there have been threads made already about the strange things many folk saw (from Victoria to QLD).. i'm wondering if they got a closeup and it's rattled them into "flight" mode.

we'll probably never know the full story, but it does look like they were seriously trying to shake someone or something off their trail.. you just don't do that (the whole family) if your a bit stressed, or your business is failing.. it's not even overkill it just doesn't come into the equation.

these are no small distances either, no sunday trip to the zoo.. it's 1000's of KM then back around, cross state.. and running dark.

thanks for the reply's

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Could the family have "offed" the father and come up with this bizarre story ?

Unless the money was owed to shady underworld figures, people don't react this way to overpowering debt, unless maybe a large insurance payout and faked deaths are deployed ... hmmm.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Tromp /Trump... yeah, that seems odd.

"This past weekend.. was a bit strange, things were seen and there have been threads made already about the strange things many folk saw (from Victoria to QLD).. i'm wondering if they got a closeup and it's rattled them into "flight" mode."

What do you mean by this statement? Thanks.

Edit: They run a berry farm and maybe use methyl iodide, a toxic fumigant that is a common pesticide for berry production. US FDA has it linked to neurological disorders. I'm just throwing that out there.
edit on 1-9-2016 by Jason88 because: Googled info

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
What a bizarre story if what is being reported has not been sensationalized for entertainment purposes....Hopefully the father is found and the story becomes clear....

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Timely

right now anythings possible.. hence why i posted it here.

if you owe money to the wrong folks here.. you don't get the chance to run, normally..
It's the phone part that has me perplexed, more so that the son ditched his on the way back to melb, even if he thought his folks were just being paranoid.. he still ditched his phone, on his own accord when traveling alone.

the way he's holding his sisters hand in the most recent press statement, tells me this is rather "white knuckle" serious. (they even made a point of lingering on that so the camera guys noticed that as well)

I hope Mark is found, safe and lucid, I'd like this to be just a overreaction to something mundane.

(EDIT: this is in reply to Jason88.. i don't expect anyone to understand honestly as i still don't)
But when i rack my head for what would make me act similar, i always end up back to my experience with strange things and how it made me want to leave the planet (not just my house.. i wanted off earth, it's not safe here)

it took years to get back to "sane" from that event, and i still have 0 answers.. i've just learnt to live with a few new truths not many would want to know.. things you just don't talk about openly.. and it's some scary stuff. scary enough to make a family do this if they saw something they shouldn't have.

We (east Australia) did get "buzzed" by something weird over the weekend.. and videos of that were uploaded and shown, there's a thread being trolled right now about it not too far from this one on the "recent" page.. i feel it's related, but then.. that's just IMO.. and im a bit loopy..
(END Reply)

it is.. most strange, and the sons words don't match the body language of fear that's screaming from him and his sister... again... if his folks were just wigging out.. why did he also ditch his phone, you'd want that on hand if your parents were found. especially if you didn't believe them and though it was just stress..

You only ditch your phone, if you realize (or believe) your being tracked through it.
So who was tracking them? and why?
Criminals don't have that kind of ability to track sims in realtime, that's some high level stuff there..

Things like that hole in the downplay story, are why i posted this.. if this was just criminal related.. we'd never had heard of it they'd just be "missing".

edit on 1-9-2016 by Xarian6 because: added (a reply too) context

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Ditching phones is a great way to obfuscate your last known positions as the gps in phones give out lat and long coordinates.

I am as yet unaware of any weirdness on the east coast of Oz. ( I live mid Nth. Coast NSW ) so wonder how this could be relevant and why not just spill your guts ?

I am intrigued now and must check out what you mean ... 😎

Ed: I had a look at that thread and fail to see the correlation. I have seen things in the night skies but nothing that would cause me and my family to go troppo ...
edit on 1-9-2016 by Timely because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Timely

this thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

now, please realize this is just my opinion, based on my personal experience.. i in no way am presenting this as an definitive answer.. i just don't discount such event's when im joining dots in a mystery.. and that's a rather large dot for me.

It's probably way more down to earth and mundane.

And BTW.. i missed that too, and im kicking myself for an early night when i had the urge to skywatch on sat myself.
but then.. i kind of never want to see anything again, as it'll just bring back things i've spent years repressing.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join