It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indian Government: Secret US Weapons “Real Cause Of Global Warming”

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct
a reply to: vinifalou

I thought HAARP was pretty much defunct now?

that's what they want you to think... (dramatic music)

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
HAARP and other similar facilities operate Ionospheric Heaters. They literally heat up the particles in the Ionosphere above the earth... so these claims might not be too far fetched.

If that were the case, wouldn't we see aurora where the beam hits the ionosphere? I remember seeing the 1989 electric storm (at midnight and looking at the point in the sky directly opposite to where the Sun was on the other side of the planet) was a glowing reddish-green + shape.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   
NOW you went and made BEDLAM mad.... I suppose you could do a nifty "Blue Beam"trick with aluminum particulates and a hologram....then suffocate the observers when the stuff came down.... would THAT work? You'd need a bigger high altitude plane I think...
edit on 2-9-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: stormcell

If that were the case, wouldn't we see aurora where the beam hits the ionosphere?

You can, sort of. They got a naked-eye visible effect a couple of times, but most of the time they used telescopes fitted out with image intensifiers if they wanted to see the beam pattern.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   
sure whatever. so what did they learn?

a reply to: Bedlam

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: bottleslingguy
sure whatever. so what did they learn?

You were already told...

Or, some light reading...
edit on 3-9-2016 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Of course, HAARP is way too conspicuous.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

originally posted by: Darkmadness
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

"No".

Hmm ok.

That answer seems rather simplistic.

But totally accurate, and complete.

Not verifiably accurate or even remotely complete.

Care to explain this ?

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO
Not verifiably accurate or even remotely complete.

Care to explain this ?

Thinking about things doesn't make them so. This is called 'magical thinking', and most people give it up somewhere around 6 years of age.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   
To control the weather would be an incredibly powerful weapon - one no government could EVER confess to having lest they be blamed for every natural disaster that happened. Who knows what science those trillions of dollars of black budget projects have produced? A select few who no doubt would be under threat of death or for revealing such work.
It's within the realm of possibility - we know cloud seeding works and there are methods of heating the atmosphere, what if they could also cool the atmosphere?

Not saying he's right but I'm not going to call him nuts either.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
There is also a definite clandestine side to the HAARP project, and now they have moved on to a newer different system which isn't public.
Because of this, the Indian government is probably not too far off the mark.

I can't imagine that a single facility can introduce so much energy into the whole atmosphere that it raises temperature with a couple of degrees Celsius, or it must change the sunglass "filter" effect

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz5

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

I thought HAARP was pretty much defunct now?

that's what they want you to think... (dramatic music)

...thats how it stink

edit on 2016-9-4 by galien8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou
The Indian government have accused the U.S. of using a secretive weapon system that is likely to have caused global warming.

Link to the full information.

According to Environmental Minister Anil Madhav Dave, the U.S. government are able to focus electromagnetic beams via a weapon called High Frequency Active Auroral Research Programme (HAARP) across the Earth which reduce the yields of major crops like wheat and maize in India. “HAARP strikes the upper atmosphere with a focussed and steerable electromagnetic beam,” the Minister said in a statement.

Indiatimes.com reports:

“HAARP is an advanced model of a super powerful ionospheric heater which may cause the globe to warm and have global warming effect,” he said.

Pretty interesting is that the HAARP project is directly related with the Blue Beam project.

What you guys say about this accusation?

I'd ask how many watts of energy it would take to heat up a large area and
is it possible HAARP could supply that kind of energy?
Limbo

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Let's see...bull#, garbage, piffle.

1) 'HAARP" isn't presently online and hasn't been with one exception last July for about a year.

2) Although it's the biggest ionospheric heater, it's got 3.6MW. And that's it. Four diesel generators worth. Period. That couldn't 'have global warming effect'.

3) Blue Beam is total bull#. HAARP is at least real.

4) I'd like to hear how you conceive 'directly related' between some bogus hologram thing and a HF transmitter. I really would.

Agreed. It's about the equivalent of farting in a jar and lighting it.... Looks amazing, smells like...............
edit on 952016 by Natas0114 because: Because I goofed.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Limbo
I'd ask how many watts of energy it would take to heat up a large area and
is it possible HAARP could supply that kind of energy?
Limbo

Depends on 'how large is large', and 'area of what'.

However, let's consider - out in the little sheds in the antenna field, there are D616G amplifiers, for a total of 360 of them. They're what drives the antennas. Since they have to have low phase noise and the antennas aren't tuned for specific frequencies, you have to have class AB linears. And although Connie D616G's are pretty good amps, being class AB they're around 45% efficient at best, and in general are more like 40%, or a bit less depending on the band.

That means that you are losing more heat out the cooling vents in the field than you are putting up the pipe. Think about that one again. More energy is drifting off the field in the form of heat from amp losses than you are radiating.

But wait, there's more.

Diesel engines are about 45% efficient, too. And you lose some in the generator. So of the power that goes to the field, the generator room ALSO loses more than that in heat. So if you're putting 3.6MW out the coax, you lose about 5MW at the amps, and about 5MW in the generators. So you are losing more than twice as much right there in the area of the IRI than you can radiate.

And yet...and yet...it doesn't get a lot warmer outside in the field, unless you're right by a vent. Because that's not a lot of energy in the open and spread out over the area of the IRI. As a meatball comparison, there are over 125,000 square meters taken up by the IRI. The daytime summer sun there would deliver about 25MW to the area of the array. So HAARP when it was busting ass putting 3.6MW into the coax, was leaking over twice that much in waste heat to the field. Which ends up being about as much as the late afternoon sun would put onto the ground of the array.

It's just not that much energy in the scheme of things.
edit on 5-9-2016 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 03:00 AM
link   
The HAARP facility that everyone seems to know about is not active.. But they would not have published information about it unless the next phase was already in progress..
Think mobile, a ship, 70% or so, of our surface is water. Most of it international territory.. HAARP is a mobile world threat reality able to focus and control energy with multiple vessels..
Also I see people question if they had this why not test it on its citizens..
Well they have, so research on extended length high pressure systems, mass bird deaths, etc..
Interesting ideas even if not true, the science is there to make it a future reality if it is not already.
edit on 22-9-2016 by AviRock because: Auto correct changed a single word. I fixed it.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: AviRock
Think mobile, a ship, 70% or so, of our surface is water.

You can't put a big HF steered beam array on a ship. Also, a ship doesn't have a lot of room for power production either.

How much energy is involved in even a small thunderstorm? Ever looked? Now, compare that to what you can get out of, say, an aircraft carrier's power plant.

the science is there to make it a future reality if it is not already.

Not really.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkmadness
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

"No".

Hmm ok.

That answer seems rather simplistic.

It is. It's also accurate.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   

This is called 'magical thinking', and most people give it up somewhere around 6 years of age.

Except on ATS. And especially in Skunk Works.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 03:21 AM
link   
why are they only spraying chem trails above cities though? Seems very odd.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join