It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Muslim Store Owner Nailed For EBT Fraud - "FU America!"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
What he did was this: He didn't buy the cards outright. When food money was deposited onto the cards on the 1st of the month, he would give so many cents on the dollar to the card holder. Then he would use the card at the big box store and return the card.

I am guessing the advantage was more his, in regard to how much cash money was given for virtual food money.

Being that he is not a citizen, I agree with the bail. I would love to own a little corner store. He blew it. His wife is probably p*ssed off at him and the world in general, since her husband is such an idiot.

In general, the government didn't actually lose money, though. So much food money would be given to the individuals anyway. If they sell half of the virtual food money for 50 cents on the dollar to buy liquor or paper towels or even put on a utility bill...they have not gotten anymore from the government than they would have gotten to begin with.

It's not that complicated. The store owners become ebt certified. You want $20 in cash the store will run a seemingly innocent food purchase for $40. You want a pack of smokes they will run a purchase for double the amount, they don't take possession of the card they make all the transactions look legit. You can get cash, booze, tobacco, all of these purchases look like food purchases.

I know this is true, a Sudanese family in Helena Ark own a Store named Tonys, now they own a couple of stores. They are under investigation for food stamp fraud. One of my sisters worked for them, she trained the sons owner and a couple other of his family members, then they fired her.

Tonys Grocery store helena Ark

<< 1  2   >>

join