It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Clinton used tax dollars to subsidize foundation, private email server

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   
from the Politico story...

This investigation, which is based on records obtained from the General Services Administration through the Freedom of Information Act, does not reveal anything illegal. But it does offer fresh evidence of how the Clintons blurred the line between their non-profit foundation, Hillary Clinton’s State Department and the business dealings of Bill Clinton and the couple’s aides.

The Clintons are outed again !!!!

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Just dropping this dot to the Clintons and that bunch of gangsters sleeping with them . I find the Hill to be a beast to put it mildly .

Leaked emails are filling in the picture of a Bill-and-Hillary-Clinton plan to destroy Russia — a plan which had originated with U.S. President George Herbert Walker Bush in 1990, and which has been followed through both by his son George W. Bush, and by both of the Clintons, but which has only recently started to become documented by leaked publications of personal communications amongst the key operatives who were the insiders running this operation behind the scenes, and who include Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, George W. Bush, Victoria Nuland, Jeffrey Feltman, Saudi Prince Bandar bin Sultan al-Saud, Saudi Crown Prince Muhammed bin Salman al-Saud, and the Emir of Qatar.
www.blacklistednews.com...

Yes all part of the secret's they have been hiding from the public while living it up like drunken hoars . no offence to the ladies .

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
it's like a buffet

one is allowed to eat all one may. the Clintons are the ones that eat all the ribs and steaks while the rest of us eat some of everything. technically they're in the rules but it's a greedhead thing.
other ex-presidents made moderate demands, Clinton hogged.
just cuz you can doesn't mean you should.

doesn't it bother supporters that the Clintons are using our tax $ for their own stuff, while sitting on million$?

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Hiya!

Any idea where the $6 Billion USD that went "missing" when the Bilkster was Head of State? I'm not typing about the $2B USD that the Saudi Royals 'gave' to the Cabal's slush fund, The Clinton Fraudation™, just because as many know the Saudi's really enjoy throwing the $$$ around and it is NOT for any favors down the road "IF" she is elected.. This isn't a problem AFTER her philandering hubby, the last POTUS to get impeached, told everyone that 'foreign $$ won't be accepted IF she is erected...' Why would she need to after having her greedy mitts on $8B..

Here are the links about the "missing $$$"...

www.washingtontimes.com...
www.activistpost.com...

This was during the e-mail debacle also known as a "mis-direction"...

namaste

P.S. I'm NOT a 2-party player so don't think I'm voting for Trump as I think He is 'almost' as big of a CROOK as The Clintons

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Nope...
Politico has pulled the story and issued an apology.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Yeah another attempt at a Clinton coup that failed huh? The whole oh pay for play. What happened. Oh yeah nothing was found that could be construed as illegal.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

No it doesn't. Not at all. Politico pulled the story. It was not true.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Nope...
Politico has pulled the story and issued an apology.

I just checked the link for an apology and none was found and the link still has the article. However the article did say the title has been changed to: "Bill Clinton aides used tax dollars to subsidize foundation, private email support."
Article reads the same to me so I suppose the question is do you have a link for their apology ?

when the Clintons left the White House, and the end of this year, had requested allocations under the Act totaling $16 million. That’s more than any of the other living former presidents — Jimmy Carter, George H. W. Bush and George W. Bush — requested during that span.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Ha ha. Not.

A G A I N
edit on 912016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: CharlesT

No it doesn't. Not at all. Politico pulled the story. It was not true.

LOL

The story is not "pulled" !!!

More road apples from your side of failure.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Xue- In My professional opinion I feel You need a good belly laugh. Not only is this FREE but it'll only take a second but there is a "BUT" and that 'but' is You have to use Google™ Interestingly this doesn't work on Bing™..

What You do is type in a phrase and then look at "Images"...

Ready?

Search term: " Ebola green t-shirt "

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: lordcomac

Yes, as a matter of fact, I do believe there is a distinction between legal and right and/or illegal and wrong.

Clinton used the same funds that all past Presidents have access to. The linked article tries to make that sound different from what every modern President has done. There's no difference.

But again, no wrongdoing, no illegal activity. The Clinton Foundation has done amazing things around the world for years. (As has the Carter Foundation, for that matter).

If Bill used his stipend to buy a server or start the Foundation (and there's little proof here that he did "buy the server" with these funds) that's a lot better bang for the buck than anything the Bushes, Reagans or Nixons have done.

Stop lying!
You could care less about right and wrong, and you make that quite clear every time you post!

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Pretty depressing. So many on here are totally cool with politicians using tax payer dollars for whatever because it's not "illegal". As long as it's my team, I don't give a hoot because the other team did the same...sort of.

I'm sure the TTP is legal as is water boarding, fracking, ALEC, and bombing the s*** out of every third world dirt pile on the planet. And if it ain't, well we can find a legal opinion or review to claim it is - so there. Now I have a source. All that matters is my perceived moral high ground and a point for "my guys".

Veterans living in the street, the Fed running up an impossible tab on us, and crap candidates foisted upon us time after time. All good. But something the average American would get an anal probe for from the IRS/FBI is cool/nothing-to-see-here for a 1%-er.

Sorry if this derails the OP. Just getting tired of Americans getting played.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   

You don't say.
Imagine that.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Most people don't know that the Clintons are worth $300 Million Dollars. With this net worth, Slick Willey misuses taxpayer dollars. The Clintons only like 2 things about working class Americans.. Their votes and their hard-earned tax dollars.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Bill Clinton is an Accused Rapist . Care to Debunk that ?
edit on 3-10-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: spelling

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join