It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Contact Info For David Adair - Anyone Here Do Radio or Video Interviews?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   
As I've stated before, I used to do radio interviews and one of my holy grails was David Adair.

He went private and wasn't available for many years for interviews but out of the blue the other day I got an email from him asking if "I was still doing radio interviews" and that he was available again. He's got a book and movie coming out this fall.

I'm not going to post his contact info for obvious reasons but if anyone wants to contact me privately, I'll send your contact info to him with your particulars.

Cheers, he'd make a dynamite interview, especially now. The movie is reportedly proof that what he claims is true, at least to the effect of proving his rocketry career and his high level contacts in government.

Mods, if this isn't allowed, please delete. This is a rare opportunity and I don't want to let it pass if someone can make use of it. I wish I could...

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   

at age 12 he built a rocket that reached 80000 feet , and because of a fusion rocket he was designing was brought to area 51 at age 17. Sounds crazy , but watch this video with the old newspaper clippings.His description of area 51 including a huge elevator that ran on worm screws and lighting that cast no shadows have been described before by others. David Adair has testified before congress on what he saw at area 51 under penalty of perjury.
a reply to: SentientCentenarian
From a 2011 thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

*CHANT BEGINS
"AMA... AMA... AMA... AMA"

*CHANT CONTINUES

.... .... .... ....

edit on 31-8-2016 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

at age 12 he built a rocket that reached 80000 feet , and because of a fusion rocket he was designing was brought to area 51 at age 17. Sounds crazy , but watch this video with the old newspaper clippings.His description of area 51 including a huge elevator that ran on worm screws and lighting that cast no shadows have been described before by others. David Adair has testified before congress on what he saw at area 51 under penalty of perjury.
From a 2011 thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

*CHANT BEGINS
"AMA... AMA... AMA... AMA"

*CHANT CONTINUES

.... .... .... ....

AMA AMA AMA AMA
I could listen to David Adere for hours !

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Never heard of him, but a quick Google has me onboard for chanting AMA too. Keep swinging the bat ATS management team, line him up.

Edit : A bit more digging, mostly from Google back to ATS (top ranking search using 'David Adair');it turns out folks equally believe he's a fraud.

Makes for an even better AMA, IMHO.
edit on 31-8-2016 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 04:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jason88

Never heard of him, but a quick Google has me onboard for chanting AMA too. Keep swinging the bat ATS management team, line him up.

Edit : A bit more digging, mostly from Google back to ATS (top ranking search using 'David Adair');it turns out folks equally believe he's a fraud.

Makes for an even better AMA, IMHO.

Yeah, the attacks of fraud were what compelled him to put together the movie; I've seen clips from it; it includes people from his childhood and young adulthood backing him up that his connections were what he says they were. His mother was Curtis LeMay's parent's caretakers and Gen. LeMay (once head of SAC) supposedly got him the missile casing he needed for his largest rocket, and arranged the trip out to Groom Lake to launch it.

I'd love to set up an AMA with him for ATS if the mods want to contact me; I won't give out David's contact numbers without his permission but I can offer the reverse.

(I'm still astonished he contacted me, it's been YEARS!)

new topics

top topics

join