It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton Emailed Classified Information AFTER Leaving State Dept.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

You bet huh? So you'll take Director Comey's word on the matter?

The FBI Director responded by revising and clarifying his assessment, acknowledging that of the three email in question (originally reported as two emails by the New York Times), there were errors their classification markings which had nothing to do with Hillary Clinton and therefore could not have been her fault.

Okay, that raps that up.

Link

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Thanks for playing.

Hillary looks at it all as a game too.
But hers is a money game.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   
The Diaper Queen has Loretta E. Lynch and the FBI are on her side, It doesn't matter if it's against the law for Hillary to discuss classified information on unsecured networks servers after leaving the State Dept... after all she is the Queen of her protectors aka the diaper babies.... Again I'm sure they will cry about how innocent she is. pft....

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Thanks for playing.

Hillary looks at it all as a game too.
But hers is a money game.

Another no-content, non-factual, absurd meaningless post.

You must be so proud. (And you're proving my comment b) above. :up

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: imitator
The Diaper Queen has Loretta E. Lynch and the FBI are on her side, It doesn't matter if it's against the law for Hillary to discuss classified information on unsecured networks servers after leaving the State Dept... after all she is the Queen of her protectors aka the diaper babies.... Again I'm sure they will cry about how innocent she is. pft....

Loretta Lynch?

Oh my.

Time to update the incompetent rhetoric.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: butcherguy

Common citizen that has no business sending it.

Did Clinton lose her security clearance? Ball's in your court.

Doesn't matter that she does have a security clearance.

I have one too.

Should I be emailing classified information from a non-secure server?

I have no business sending it because I don't work for the government any more. Neither does she.

Cmon. Its one thing to pointlessly debate these hillary emails. Its another to compare *your* security clearance to the former sec of state. Talk about Trump koolaid.

You need to stay in touch.
I don't like Trump.... other than he is screwing the Republican Party.

Go drink your Hillary Koolaid, and work on your backflip.

Another one who thinks Im voting for hillary because I think Trump is a psychopath. Nope, I dont fall victim to the two party game. Not voting for Hillary here, but also not blind or deaf to Trumps obvious clear and present danger.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Yeah you left out the part where he stated marked or not she should have known better.

You also left out the 110 that were marked that she sent for which she was not charged.

Also, like the questions about perjury, was this email in the scope of the investigation. Comey stated the fbi had a very narrow scope in the investigation they conducted.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Oh yeah I should of threw in Obama for good measure..... as she did email him several times illegally.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Yeah you left out the part where he stated marked or not she should have known better.

You also left out the 110 that were marked that she sent for which she was not charged.

Also, like the questions about perjury, was this email in the scope of the investigation. Comey stated the fbi had a very narrow scope in the investigation they conducted.

So ... then you don't believe what the FBI Director says?

You blind believers are really confusing in your assumptions, misdirections and innuendos.

This is why I prefer facts and evidence.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Funny thing.
None of the emails that Hillary sent or received on her private server were classified because .... 'they weren't marked'.

But the Congressmen investigating can't read the damn things.... because they are redacted.... and they are not granted a 'look see' by the originating authority.... because it is so freaking classified.

Why try?

i am not being paid.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Oh yeah I should of threw in Obama for good measure..... as she did email him several times illegally.

Sure, sure. Probably about the coverup on his birth certificate, right?

Keep talking.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I'm glad you're not being paid, someone would be wasting their money.

Also, the emails weren't classified at the time, but, *gasp* perhaps they became classified in the three years afterward?

That is a complicated matter to understand ... sometimes, things change.

Wow.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   

I believe what he said. I may not agree with it, but I think the fbi completed a fair investigation of what they were tasked with investigating.
No charges for what was investigated.
That is why I asked if this email was in the scope of that investigation. If it was this is not an issue.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Actually there are dozens of emails that I know of exchanged between the Diaper Queen and President Obummer that are being withheld.... their excuse, to preserve presidential communications BS.... when we all know it was classified info..... The diaper babies will never let these emails see daylight.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

I believe what he said. I may not agree with it, but I think the fbi completed a fair investigation of what they were tasked with investigating.
No charges for what was investigated.
That is why I asked if this email was in the scope of that investigation. If it was this is not an issue.

It's not an issue because it wasn't classified.

It's not an issue because no information was mishandled.

It's not an issue because the partisan attempt to make something out of nothing on these emails has caused far more damage to the security of the United States that Clinton's "private server" ever did.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
Hillary emails 2016 = Obama birth certificate 2008/2012

And here we thought it was going to be BENGHAAZIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's a classic political strategy: Delegitimize your opponent by turning a mistake (i.e. the server) into the most egregious crime ever committed, OR taking something someone isn't responsible for and hyping it up to the point where people turn into an angry mob and want your opponent hung for "treason."

So, they keep throwing # and see if anything actually sticks, but if it doesn't, the APPEARANCE of wrongdoing (created by them) will stain the opponent, hopefully, to the point where the public chooses your side. It's also good for saying "hey, look over there!!!" so people don't look at the insufficiencies of your own candidate.

It's a rough game, and we've allowed it to be this way.

- AB

edit on 31-8-2016 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   
How to make an Anti-Hillary Email Thread.

1) Post the same "evidence" dressed up as something new.
2) Make radical assumptions based on the "evidence" without any logical reason.
3) Make sure someone comes in and states anyone not agreeing is "Correct The Record".
4) Fill thread with over reactionary comments to make out this is a big deal.

They are using the 'Oh there's nothing to this!' excuse.

Haha are you saying that's not a good excuse, the fact that the OP has offered nothing worth you suddenly talking about eating puppies.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Actually there are dozens of emails that I know of exchanged between the Diaper Queen and President Obummer that are being withheld.... their excuse, to preserve presidential communications BS.... when we all know it was classified info..... The diaper babies will never let these emails see daylight.

Emails that "you know of" ... based on what? Psychic powers?

Perhaps you should call the FBI.

(Or, write more fan-fiction ... one or the other.)

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Also, the emails weren't classified at the time,

The emails in the OP?

Citation please?

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   

I guess your not keeping up....
Just ask the state department’s spokesman John Kirby , another protector of the Queen.....
edit on 31-8-2016 by imitator because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join