It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton Emailed Classified Information AFTER Leaving State Dept.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: butcherguy

I see. They are using the 'Oh there's nothing to this!' excuse

It is up to you to explain what is wrong with it.

It has already been covered.

Classified material.

Unprotected server.

Common citizen that has no business sending it.

Yep, it's already been covered.

Pure belief.

Server as secure as any government server.

Former Secretary of State who was still involved in conversations whether you like it or not.

/shrug

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: IAMTAT

Comey stated she should have known how to handle classified info and she either didn't know how to or didn't care. It is one or the other.
It is another example of something she should have been charged with as "anyone doing the same would face consequences". However this is not while at state so would this move from "disciplinary action" to something more serious?

Bottom line to me is if anyone but hillary had done it they would be in jail or exile.

None of the material Comey covered was marked Classified.

/shrug

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: bknapple32

If it's pointless why do you have a need to comment on it?

We need these kinda threads, in order to show our future generations that there were people who fought for the truth. If we are not allowed to get justice for what she has done now, it does not mean we can't get our justice later on. So, yeah, everyone here needs to discuss her crimes, so that people do not forget what she has done.

Because its the 17,629th thread on the subject. Fighting for truth? Or Fighting for YOUR truth. Lets go through the post history of you or the OP and lets see if there's any Trump truth digging.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

All that's being documented here is a) the cult of belief regarding Hillary Clinton and b) early 21st century internet trollism.

/shrug

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Did Clinton lose her security clearance? Ball's in your court.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Here's the first question a logical person would have asked: was the information CLASSIFIED when Mrs. Clinton sent it?

Boy the rubber meets the road here doesn't it.
Comey stated she SHOULD HAVE KNOWN.
So either she was incompetent or careless which is it? Neither is good for her campaign.

The markings on the email state it will be declassified on May 28, 2033, and that information in the note is being redacted because it contains “information regarding foreign governors” and because it contains “Foreign relations or foreign activities of the United States, including confidential sources.”

All info in that category would be treated the same. She had plenty of experience with this type of info, you know emails to leaders of egypt and such. Looks like she may be in a pickle with this one.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   

That is not true.
You need to do better reasear(c)h.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Hillary emails 2016 = Obama birth certificate 2008/2012

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Can ATS make a section: Hillary's Privilege

People that care about the law can complain about how she is always breaking the law

and

So people that really care about fairness, can link the section to any one who ever goes on a rant about how evil "privilege" is.

I think they are going on 40 years of playing under different rules then the rest of us. That means 40 years of their supporters being ok with that too

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

That is not true.
You need to do better reasear(c)h.

Wow, that IS a stunning counter-argument.

No, blind-believer, in fact YOU are the one who needs to adjust to reality:

Kirby confirmed the Times report but then said it appears that in both instances the markings were the result of “human error” during the development of “call sheets,” which are memos that contain information that can be used when talking to foreign leaders. The department marks a portion of the call sheets as “confidential” — the lowest level of classified information — until the secretary makes a decision whether or not to call the foreign leaders. He explained that this is done to give the secretary time to make a decision and to avoid potential embarrassment if it turns out that the secretary decides not to call the foreign leader. Kirby said based on the email traffic, it appears that Clinton had already made the decision to call then Malawi President Joyce Banda and Annan, so the “confidential” markings should have been removed when Hanley sent the emails.

Kirby is State Department Spokesman Jim Kirby.

factcheck.org

FBI Director Admits Emails Were not Properly Marked

Etc.

etc.

etc.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Doesn't matter that she does have a security clearance.

I have one too.

Should I be emailing classified information from a non-secure server?

I have no business sending it because I don't work for the government any more. Neither does she.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: thinline

So, the facts of the matter be damned, those who you (and the OP who admits their ignorance on the matter) "feel" have broken the law should be convicted?

ATS would be a much better place if we all just stuck to provable facts.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   
DOUBLE

edit on 31-8-2016 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   

a) the cult of belief regarding Hillary Clinton

There are doctors that may be able to help you with that problem.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   

I have one too.

I have no business sending it because I don't work for the government any more. Neither does she.

Cmon. Its one thing to pointlessly debate these hillary emails. Its another to compare *your* security clearance to the former sec of state. Talk about Trump koolaid.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   

You quote whatever you like
I will quote this guy
www.fbi.gov... -a-personal-e-mail-system

For example, seven e-mail chains concern matters that were classified at the Top Secret/Special Access Program level when they were sent and received. These chains involved Secretary Clinton both sending e-mails about those matters and receiving e-mails from others about the same matters. There is evidence to support a conclusion that any reasonable person in Secretary Clinton’s position, or in the position of those government employees with whom she was corresponding about these matters, should have known that an unclassified system was no place for that conversation. In addition to this highly sensitive information, we also found information that was properly classified as Secret by the U.S. Intelligence Community at the time it was discussed on e-mail (that is, excluding the later “up-classified” e-mails). None of these e-mails should have been on any kind of unclassified system, but their presence is especially concerning because all of these e-mails were housed on unclassified personal servers not even supported by full-time security staff, like those found at Departments and Agencies of the U.S. Government—or even with a commercial service like Gmail. Separately, it is important to say something about the marking of classified information. Only a very small number of the e-mails containing classified information bore markings indicating the presence of classified information. But even if information is not marked “classified” in an e-mail, participants who know or should know that the subject matter is classified are still obligated to protect it

Comey is the director of the FBI, I bet he knows better than Kirby.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

And comey said not to press charges. Case closed then, eh?

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   

a) the cult of belief regarding Hillary Clinton

There are doctors that may be able to help you with that problem.

No, sadly, there are no doctors who can help anyone, like you and several people in this thread, who think that snide innuendo and ignorant supposition overcome actual facts and evidence.

That doesn't keep you and yours from this unending cavalcade of BS, however.

Willful ignorance, such as you and others commonly display on this topic, can't be helped.

Thanks for playing.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

I have one too.

Cmon. Its one thing to pointlessly debate these hillary emails. Its another to compare *your* security clearance to the former sec of state. Talk about Trump koolaid.

You need to stay in touch.
I don't like Trump.... other than he is screwing the Republican Party.

Go drink your Hillary Koolaid, and work on your backflip.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
a reply to: shooterbrody

And comey said not to press charges. Case closed then, eh?

Thats why the op asked if this was sent after she left state. Was that part of the investigation?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join