It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI to soon release documents related to Clinton email probe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   

WASHINGTON — The FBI is expected to release documents soon related to its investigation into Hillary Clinton and her use of a private email server, a law enforcement official said Tuesday.

The official, who was not authorized to discuss the matter by name and spoke on condition of anonymity, said documents in the case would be made public as the FBI responds to Freedom of Information Act requests. It wasn't immediately clear when the documents would be released or exactly what they would include.

FBI to soon release documents related to Clinton email probe

This should prove interesting on multiple levels.

1 - The content itself released by the FBI. How many emails? All of them or just a select few?

2 - A comparison of the content the FBI releases vs. what Wikileaks has. In other words, what's missing and why?

3 - Which FOIA requests are they responding to? From which person or organization?

4 - Does this have anything to do with the fact that Wikileaks says they are going to release all they have on this "very soon"?

I'm looking forward to seeing how this shakes out.

edit on 8/30/2016 by Riffrafter because: Added # 4

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
What the title should read is the FIB have finished destroying evidence on clinton.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Another one? Come on... Just like the other guys "Big Dump" Yeah its a big dump alright.. What happens when one dumper sits and waits for the other dumper to dump?? Then nothing gets done, like Congress this past 8 years. If the Dems. win then all the 'others' can say/type/utter "We can't do anything w/the Dems." If the Rep.s win then the Dems can pee and moan abouth the last 8 years not being able to blah, blah, blah contribute here, blah, blah vote for Me, blah..

TextWAKIE WAKIE!!! IT IS ALL A FARCE TO SEPARATE YOU FROM YOUR $$$

Better hurry because Football starts in 3 days... And w/a good remote they won't even see Your stupid ads..

"I'm going to dump..." Do it already..

Probably looking into ways to monetize a viewing like a "Pay-Per-View" for the "Pay-For-Play Papers"...

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

"WASHINGTON — The FBI is expected to release documents soon related to its investigation into Hillary Clinton and her use of a private email server, a law enforcement official said Tuesday.

The official, who was not authorized to discuss the matter by name and spoke on condition of anonymity, said documents in the case would be made public as the FBI responds to Freedom of Information Act requests. It wasn't immediately clear when the documents would be released or exactly what they would include."

A lot of big mouths in law enforcement and in the government...so as far as I'm concerned any media outlet can run with something and make is sound amazing by mentioning that this was passed out through a anonymous source. This information is most likely put out there by the FBI or White House media relations department as a feeler.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

The timeline here is very interesting.

This is all happening pretty fast. Looks like this assessment by the FBI is going to be taking into account the newly discovered ~15k e-mails, some regarding Benghazi:

Judge Orders New Clinton E-mails Released By Sept. 13th

1. It's interesting to me that the FBI is at the forefront of this, when initially it seemed like they would simply be releasing these e-mails for public/congressional review. They're already making themselves the face of this new concern.

2. Look at this insane passage:

"The order came after the Federal Bureau of Investigation gave the department a disc earlier this month containing 14,900 emails to and from Clinton and other documents it said it had recovered that she did not return to the government."

To me this very clearly states that not only did the FBI themselves find evidence of further e-mails past what Clinton provided (which wreaks of criminality - consider if any one of your friends were to tell the FBI what she did and have them come across these new documents), but they may have very well had them for a while!

Did the FBI know about these e-mails prior to Comey's recommendation? If so, the timeline here denotes that they were concealing evidence too.

If not, the FBI has now put itself into a compromising position. Will they double down and state that she still shouldn't be prosecuted? Doing so would knowingly enrage not only congress, but the general public.

If they don't take this position due to the obvious criminal offenses they've uncovered, Clinton would have effectively made them look like fools - absolutely embarrassing fools. The only redemption they'd find here is to actually prosecute her.

Forget the popcorn, this is downright scary either way.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Her VP would make a better candidate. Assange is going to finish her off. I think Trump will be running against her VP in the end.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: facedye

Agreed 100%.

At this point, the only way the FBI can come out of this *not* looking like they've been complicit in covering this up is for them to get out in front of this in a big way - right now. They may not look like heroes if they do this at this point but at least they might not look like a really ugly goat.

Especially if they take some action finally based on the contents of the emails.

Definitely going to need some popcorn as this farce plays out...
edit on 8/30/2016 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Unfortunately, politicians seem to have adopted "omerta" or the code of silence, which is similar to how the Italian mafia use to operate. At every level they are covering for one another.. No one can argue Hillary didn't break the law repeatedly, but what I'm am curious to find out is if anyone within our State Dept./FBI/AG has the balls to indict her

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

Another one? Come on... Just like the other guys "Big Dump" Yeah its a big dump alright.. What happens when one dumper sits and waits for the other dumper to dump?? Then nothing gets done, like Congress this past 8 years.

The psyop is working if it bores you to death and you tune it out.

I'm tried of pre leaky leaks leaking, too. Just where they want us.

Later it wii be, oh yah the big dump happened and you missed it that one hour you were away from the internet.
edit on 30-8-2016 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   

"Everything but the time and date has been redacted. You're welcome."

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

But I'm wondering if We will be hearing 'The Big Dump' line-by-line on that Nov. day when folks go get their "I was complicit in a HUGE FRAUD" which will be shortened to "I voted today"..

As it relates to Psy-Ops.. "Been there, done that and got the Ebola green tee shirt..." (I'm certain You've seen that green...)

I remember transporting prisoners to the County Jail when the County I worked in was musing going the "Private" route. A neighboring City (suburbs) didn't get much action and when they did have a contact w/an alleged criminal these cops had a tendency to 'Throw the book at them' in other words 'toss a bunch of snip and see what sticks' is that happening here?

Stay Hydrated...

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Dude you're a crack up. Thanks for the laugh, about a ten.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   

double humorous
edit on 30-8-2016 by intrptr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I don't think the FBI wanted to do be complicit in the cover up. Which is why Comey chose very specific words in his statement, words that directly contradicted Hillary's statements.

Atleast, the release will prove once and for all how deep the rot goes

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   
It will be interesting to see those 14,900 emails...

I suspect they will be heavily redacted by the SD... hopefully someone will do FOIA on the FBI and get the non redacted copies or somebody will leak them.

I guarantee you the FBI kept copies of everything they gave the SD.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
I don't think the FBI wanted to do be complicit in the cover up. Which is why Comey chose very specific words in his statement, words that directly contradicted Hillary's statements.

Atleast, the release will prove once and for all how deep the rot goes

I suspect you're right.

But intent is moot at this point as the FBI should be bound by the law regarding whether or not to charge Hillary.

So, if there is clear evidence that she broke the law *and* the FBI knew about it - they are by definition complicit in the cover-up.

If this sh*t ever does hit the fan I think many heads wills roll - not just Hillary's.

But that's a big if...

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
SPAM removed by admin
edit on Aug 31st 2016 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

top topics

join