It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spirit Bear

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I was in one of my high School Classes one day,‭ ‬looking out the Windows beyond the
Classroom,‭ ‬when one boy started picking on me and Abusing me Verbally.

I was wearing my Spirit Bear‭ ‬Earrings that day,‭ ‬because they gave me the Strength to

get through some rough times over those‭ ‬4‭ ‬years.

This day was different.

On this day,‭ ‬I had finally had enough of the Bullying and Abuse.

I walked over to the boy‭’‬s Desk Table and Pounded my fists on‭ ‬his Desk and Snarled at

him to Cease his torment,‭ ‬that I wasn‭’‬t in any way,‭ ‬shape nor form interested in him.

He Refused,‭ ‬so I told the other Students to move away.

A stream of Strength shot through me and I lifted the Desk Table into the boy‭’‬s Nose.

I broke his Nose,‭ ‬feeling Satisfied that he would Not be willing to Abuse me again.

Some of the Students said that they say a‭ ‬3D Hollographic Bear,‭ ‬standing on hind feet,

teeth and claws beared.

This is when the power of my Totems came to me.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: psychicmom

Are you Native american?
Im quarter Ojibwe. Lake Helen reservation.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82 Yes. I am Iroquois and Cherokee, with Lakota by Marriage.
I am also Cousin to the Navajo and Pueblo Nations.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: psychicmom

Ive hear about a lot of spirit guides coming to people in times of need.
My cousin suffered from epilepsy all her life. When she was 17, she had a dream of a moose coming to her and saying that it will take her seizures away.
She told our grandmother about this - Whom was also chief at the time. So then the bunch of us went out to the bush, made an offering of tobacco, and wild rice. Had a little ceremony and prayer. My cousin didnt have seizures for 3 years after that. It wasnt until she started drinking and doing stupid things that they started again.
They began to happen every day. Her medication helped, but wasnt preventing them. So then she started smoking weed.
She hasnt had a seizure in over 10 years now. But she has to smoke at least once every 3 days. Or she starts to feel them come on.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82 Wow. I know Loved Ones who Smoke Medicinal Weed. It has helped them.
My Late Maternal Grandfather used Medicinal Weed before he passed from this life. It eased his transition.

Plus, I Love Animals. I am a real soft heart when it comes to them.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   
So when someone is verbally abusive, you become physically abusive. Who's the bigger bully?

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr It had to do with Self Defense. Sometimes it is necessary to exert physical force to end a situation. In my case, it did.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: psychicmom
a reply to: intrptr It had to do with Self Defense. Sometimes it is necessary to exert physical force to end a situation. In my case, it did.

Crap, you got out of your chair and went over to him, became physically violent, broke 'his' nose.

While he was sitting down. Whats the matter, can't handle a little teasing?

Bullies always call their abuse 'self defense'.

You better watch out, you're gonna get it.

This is for your own good.

Look what you made me do.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr I felt it was in my own best interest at that time, many years ago.
My point to my story is that a Spirit Bear came to me, to help Protect me.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   

a reply to: intrptr I felt it was in my own best interest at that time, many years ago.
My point to my story is that a Spirit Bear came to me, to help Protect me.

If that were true the spirit bear would have helped you understand you don't go about harming others for teasing you.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Crap, you got out of your chair and went over to him, became physically violent, broke 'his' nose.

While he was sitting down. Whats the matter, can't handle a little teasing?

Bullies always call their abuse 'self defense'.

You better watch out, you're gonna get it.

This is for your own good.

Look what you made me do.

No bullies don't usually call their abuse self defense. They don't usually say that they felt physically threatened, because that would indicate weakness. It's usually couched in terms of more direct dominance; "I told you to shut up. Look what you made me do." That's a bully. If that boy was provoking her and she felt threatened sometimes the only way to get them to stop is get physical.

Although... This:

originally posted by: intrptrWhats the matter, can't handle a little teasing?

Is definitely something a bully would say. Just food for thought.

As an aside, I think you are deliberately missing the point and dragging in a bunch of personal stuff that doesn't have much to do with the thread. It's off topic, a derail and rude.

To the OP; I find the topic interesting so star and flag.
edit on 30-8-2016 by redhorse because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: redhorse

No bullies don't usually call their abuse self defense.

Say the bullies.

Further: bullies always blame their victims.
edit on 30-8-2016 by intrptr because: Further

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

When does [your] criticism become abuse? You are not female, obviously. This was on going, She asked him to stop, he refused. Her reaction extreme? Probably. The "bear" didn't think so. You weren't there, so don't cyber-bully.... I politely recommend /sarc

edit on 30-8-2016 by UMayBRite! because: addition

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Since we're swapping bear stories the most powerful and realistic dreams I've ever had concerning animals was that one night I dreamed I was a bear. I knew everything around me by smell alone. It was the most incredible feeling.

20 years later 2 of my best friends who live in the city near me both had a bear to wander through their property (bears are only seen here once every couple of years). What are the odds that 2 people who are dear friends of mine would experience seeing a bear in their yard? Different bears mind you since one was huge and probably a male while the other had a cub with it.

Animal medicine (spiritual connection) can be powerful stuff if one is open to it. Pay attention to your dreams and remember to show respect for all nature when you're out. Things will begin to happen that you cannot logically explain.
edit on 30-8-2016 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: UMayBRite!

You weren't there, so don't cyber-bully.... I politely recommend /sarc

Uh huh. Just going off what was recounted in the OP.

I walked over to the boy‭’‬s Desk Table and Pounded my fists on‭ ‬his Desk and Snarled at

him to Cease his torment,‭ ‬that I wasn‭’‬t in any way,‭ ‬shape nor form interested in him.

He Refused,‭ ‬so I told the other Students to move away.

A stream of Strength shot through me and I lifted the Desk Table into the boy‭’‬s Nose.

I broke his Nose,‭ ‬feeling Satisfied that he would Not be willing to Abuse me again.

Really? Thats the definition of criminal assault. Breaking some kids nose while seated at his desk isn't 'self defense'.

Nor warranted by a little teasing.

top topics

join