It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cop films himself on bodycam taking a brick of marijuana and giving to his girlfriend

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
a reply to: enlightenedservant

If 'ohmama' de-scheduled MJ, do you not realize what the rhetoric on ATS would be? black president decriminalized MJ?

do you know why by post #2 this Disgraced LEO's actions turned the thread into what it is now by page 6?

you can put 2 and 2 together.

do you think the conversation would be about declassification of drugs had the LEO been of other 'melanin persuasion'.
-
this is what kills me. im all for sensible thinking, intellectual consideration, and pragmatic insights; no matter which side is receiving criticism. but i cant stand the elephant in the room anymore. ffs.

page1 an officer gets caught peddling to his Mrs... page 2 obama and blm gets involved. officer happened to be black.
so the issue no longer became about an officer's actions.

i wonder if the topic would have drifted to what it is now if it wasnt what appeared to be an AA LEO...?

Well I would be in here talking about Obama no matter what color this cop was. And I would be saying the same thing no matter what president we had.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: imsoconfused

All I've been saying is that Obama is doing more than any previous President on this. I keep telling you that he can do more, but to ignore his contributions is unfair. Plus the right really ARE the ones holding these things back. Most anti-pot lobbying originates from deep red states like Nebraska or Oklahoma from groups like SAM.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   
A few days ago, I saw a "hippe" looking guy get harassed and vehicle searched for marijuana. They found nothing, and ended up giving him a ticket for some trumped-up petty traffic charge.

It's just incredibly frustrating to see how marijuana is being used as an excuse to abuse citizen's rights.

I know this is about a cop's stupidity, but the story just reminded me of how absurd marijuana is in this country.

<< 4  5  6   >>

join