It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Political correctness... will it ever end?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

That SEXTUPLET POST!

You almost beat my COMBO BREAKER!

Everyone should congratulate Swills for breaking the double post record during an ATS lag fest

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   

I sincerely doubt it. I was asked today what gender pronoun(s) I prefer. When the question was brought up I put my hand to my head thinking what stupidity this is.

Of the room asked only one was a special snowflake. And they didn't simply answer it normally by stating which they preferred. They had to go and say "I'll be sad if you call me this pronoun". Holy hell
edit on 29-8-2016 by ksiezyc because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   

They certainly are fragile little things, as if this guy not standing is hurting them somehow. I've seen him called a traitor, seen people call for him getting shot between the eyes for treason and of course hang the n*****. These PC patriots really need to look up the word freedom.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
Wait, so it is or it isn't about being PC?

Yeah. I'm confused about this one.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

I'm triggering. Make room for me in your safe space.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   
As we are already seeing today, this generations faces of fascism will hide their agenda behind the guise of political correctness with an army of useful idiots supporting them.

edit on 29-8-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Does Hitler have the rainbow on his arm because he was gay or because conservatives think there is a gay agenda?

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Does Hitler have the rainbow on his arm because he was gay or because conservatives think there is a gay agenda?

Yes.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   

A guy didn't stand - exercising his right.

Some people commented - exercising their rights.

You comment on the people commenting - exercising your rights.

I made a comment on you commenting on them commenting on the guy who didn't stand.

Exercising my rights.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

It makes me happy to see you exercising so much. Burn off the bag of Doritos you had earlier.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

It makes me happy to see you exercising so much. Burn off the bag of Doritos you had earlier.

I actually broke out in a sweat writing that.

I have to pace myself.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   

I hope someone didn't put all those rights away wet.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I actually broke out in a sweat writing that.

I have to pace myself.

No problem. I just ordered you a Hoveround Scooter.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   

I think you might finally be getting it...

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   

It's to mock how the PC SJW horde loves to use LGBT (and race etc) as human shields. Well documented.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   

As a member of the alphabet people club, I find that graphic offensive.

I can see the idiocy of being overly PC just as clearly as you can.

A guy should be able to not stand for the national anthem if he wishes. For all we know he might not be able to stand at all. Or maybe he was tired or maybe he just wasn't in the mood that day. It's his prerogative.

As for the removal of gender titles in school, here is my 5 cents worth speaking as a gay male;

1) I acknowledge and support that there is such a thing as transgender folk out there.

2) Even transgender folk have to admit we are male or female. After all, the core of their issue is the fact they believe that they were born with the incorrect genitalia and want to become the opposite gender.

3) Therefore removing gender specific terms for boys and girls is as ludicrous as saying 'Well because we have straight, bisexual and gay people, we're going to throw away these terms and call everyone pan-sexual because we don't want to offend anybody'

Creating a new gray area helps absolutely nobody and it's about time the overly liberal boundary pushers were put on a leash.

edit on 29-8-2016 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Nothing politically baiting about that statement because clearly the facts back it all up.

Sorry LGBT community, apparently you're suffering the same fate as victims of terrorists. According to some, Democrats are terrorists!

Someone alert Breitbart!

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Nothing politically baiting about that statement because clearly the facts back it all up.

Right.

#NotYourShield Hashtag Shows Multi-Cultural Support For GamerGate
After coming under fire for supporting the GamerGate movement, females, blacks, Asians, Hispanics, transgenders, gays and bisexuals took control of their own narrative by telling those who attacked them for supporting gaming that they are #NotYourShield.

The hashtag is a spinoff from the #GamerGate tag (click here for a complete rundown of what GamerGate is all about) that was coined by Hollywood actor currently starring on The Last Ship, Adam Baldwin. As noted on KnowYourMeme, #NotYourShield was a collective movement of minorities of all ages and types, stating that they were not oppressed by a straight, white male patriarchy; that they had their own voice and that they were not a shield to be silently used in order for gaming media – and those that gaming media represents – to push an agenda. At first there were tweets and comments from individuals simply feeling left out or attacked for not joining a cause they didn't support.

#notyourshield still going strong.
edit on 29-8-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Ok, a Twitter revolution? This is what you got?

Look, lets be honest here, politics is a very dirty game so to think a party and politician are above using people, events, and tragedies for their own political gain would be very ignorant. This goes for Dems AND Repubs and neither live in glass houses. So every time you point a finger at them you may as well point one at your own party.

twitter.com...

Donald J. Trump ✔ @realDonaldTrump
Dwyane Wade's cousin was just shot and killed walking her baby in Chicago. Just what I have been saying. African-Americans will VOTE TRUMP!

twitter.com...

Donald J. TrumpVerified account
‏@realDonaldTrump
Look how bad it is getting! How much more crime, how many more shootings, will it take for African-Americans and Latinos to vote Trump=SAFE!

So if the Dem's are so bad to the LGBT community as you say then what can your party do for them? Clearly, the Republicans are all for gay rights and completely embrace the gay community, right?

When are you gonna wake up and stop cheerleading for the GOP and realize you're being played for a fool? Trump, you think he's the answer but he's just another corruptible con man like every other politician.

edit on 29-8-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

I think his point is that people who only think with their hearts cannot be taken seriously.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join