It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spooky experiences

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
When my family and I were coming home from Oregon and California, I swear that we went into a minor time slip.
We stopped by Santa Fe, NM McDonald's on the way home, for a Restroom break.
The clock read 7:01 pm when we went in.
We had been in there at least 15 minutes.
When we got back in the Truck, it read exactly the same time.
Funnier yet, there were vehicles in the Parking Lot, yet no one around, not even the crew behind the counter.

Then, day before yesterday, we went to get Boxes for Moving.
First, the Gate to where we got the Boxes opened on its own; then the people we got the Boxes from, turn out to be Blood Relations of mine, that I had never met.
Finally, when we left, the clock read 3:33 pm exactly.

Yesterday, we got another clock time reading of 3:33 pm.

I am sincerely enjoying these odd syncronicities.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
You didn't happen to see anything that looked like giant meatballs with teeth did you?

Stephen King's Langoliers!

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: JDeLattre89 No, sorry. I didn't.

Yes, I am able to see, hear, feel, smell and sense beyond our ordinary world, but not in such a respect as you had described.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Hmmm, I was going to start a thread myself, since I have been having some time glitches lately, but this is just as good of a space to share it.

I drive at night and do deliveries on a set route. I do it seven days a week and trust me, you get to know the timing of things when you do something so mundane just to find any type of self entertainment.

Trying to better your time from point a to b or just not care either way, you know when something takes approximately 3 minutes or 5 or 10.

The last couple nights especially, I have had major glitches in my time frames. Something that should have only taken 30 seconds has been two minutes, and something that should take 10 minutes at least has taken three minutes. I have to say it has been a bit disconcerting to say the least.

My route takes me through small neighborhoods and rural farm country so it isn't like I'm constantly stopping for traffic lights. It is in the middle of the night when there is hardly anyone on the streets so even stop signs are basically quick check and glide through.

My days of being a lead foot are pretty much over, and even on a highway that has a 60 mph speed limit, I still only do 55 at most as I am always watching for wildlife in case they decided to run out in front of me. I have a point a to point b that is five miles. Now you tell me how I did that in 2 minutes last night. This is just one example.

I'm a woman in my late 50's and needless to say driving around in the dark late at night, I am very very aware of my surroundings.

So yes, I get what you are saying about time glitches as I am having a few very recent wrinkles myself.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
time zones can be tricky while traveling east

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: psychicmom

That's weird but cool.

I kept seeing repeating numbers this week,
that has not happened for me in a while, but I keep getting 111 through 777..
Not today, but yesterday and the day before.

Have no idea on the clock staying the same after going in, unless it was not working properly.
If it was a clock in the vehicle, it could be a battery/power issue.
If not, then I dunno, reminds me of The Langolieres.

new topics

top topics

join