It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Tries to Read Donald Trump Quotes with a Straight Face

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAmazingYeti

Califiornia's trying aren't they?

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

This is much funnier....

edit on 08pm31pmf0000002016-08-29T13:22:00-05:000100 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: DocScurlock1774
a reply to: Indigo5

Comment on her outfit ...Check Comment on her hairdresser ...Check Propose a conspiracy on whether the jar was pre-opened for her! ...Check ...#Picklegate Perfect Trumpinian response!

knee jerk defense of Hilary...check

annoying checklist....check

labeling others.....check

Your A perfect little mind control victim!!!

Hurray get to the TV or nearest screen so you know what to think next!

maybe this is unknown to you.....there are people in this world that can actually see and understand both sides of an argument....there are people that do research on beliefs other than their own....there are people who think not everything is black or white, (in the case of ATS, "hatred or love") for any particular political candidate....critically-thinking people can watch TV, without becoming "sheeple" "MSM idiots" or have a need to "wake up".

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: OfTheVoid46

You want to know what really makes them both qualified? Money and the power to BS.

Wait, that's it? Not her work in health and education reform? Or how about her time as a Senator serving on five committees and nine subcommittees. Surely it wasn't her time as Secretary of State where she help negotiate a cease-fire in Gaza and helped advanced women's rights in countries around the world.

Other fun Clinton accomplishments

Pediatric Research Equity Act of 2003

Pediatric Research Equity Act of 2003 - (Sec. 2) Amends the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act to require license applications for new drugs and biological products to assess such drug's or product's safety and effectiveness for relevant pediatric subpopulations, including dosage.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

can you please learn to post links correctly.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

Califiornia's trying aren't they?

I know this might be hard to believe BUT not everything on the Fox news is true. I know... It can be a bit much to wrap your head around sometimes.

Read for yourself what assembly bill 60 really says.

While it's true that undocumented people in California can obtain a driver's license, the state has not passed any laws which also gives them the right to vote.

#hillary2016 Making America Awesome

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAmazingYeti
a reply to: eluryh22

Lies through her teeth? Hardly. It's called changing your opinion. It happens when smart people are given new information.

No, it's not "new information". You mean the TPP that Hillary was for? No, it's because Bernie Sanders supporters were against it and she publicly changed her position just to get his supporters in her corner because she wants the votes. She called it the "gold standard" just a couple of years ago when she was SOS. She has no intention of sticking to it once elected. Book it.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Louis Vuitton - Autumn/Winter womens clothing collection 2016

Take a really good hard look at that website and see if you can find anything other than handbags?

Your fails are showing.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Are the licenses marked?
I saw nothing saying so.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Sublimecraft

And we will never know if the jar was pre opened.
Optimist will say it was closed tightly and she opened it. Pessimists will say it was loosened for her.

The GOP have opened a congressional investigation and subpoenaed Jimmy Kimmel and executives from the Dill Pickle company to testify.
Judicial Watch has filed an FOIA regarding all email communications with the word pickle.
Alex Jones has examined the footage closely and discovered those aren't actually pickles in the jar, but rather the preserved "members" of men she has had killed in her murderous ascent in DC. She is sending a message in plain site.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Uhum. Donald Trump will be next President. Cant believe you support that crook.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Take a really good hard look at that website and see if you can find anything other than handbags?

Your fails are showing.

I am not sure the poster is "failing" if he/she has you defending your knowledge of women's fashion with links and all

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

Your fails are showing.

I am not sure the poster is "failing" if he/she has you defending your knowledge of women's fashion with links and all

Womens fashion? Predominantly yes but my knowledge comes from purchasing LV mens suits, ties and shoes.

The point I'm making is that the poster shot from the hip with inaccurate knowledge and I have called that poster out. It's important to shut down all untruths as they manifest, do to otherwise is to allow lies to flourish.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Wow you can Google.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Oh goodness...I forgot a letter when copying....MOre KImmel fun...

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Your fails are showing.

Womens fashion? Predominantly yes but my knowledge comes from purchasing LV mens suits, ties and shoes.

The point I'm making is that the poster shot from the hip with inaccurate knowledge and I have called that poster out. It's important to shut down all untruths as they manifest, do to otherwise is to allow lies to flourish.

The only person who shot from the hip with inaccurate information was you...

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Your fails are showing.

The only person who shot from the hip with inaccurate information was you...

I suggest you use my avatar as a trigger warning (if you're not already doing so) from here on in before actually reading my posts, they can be quite full on for the unsuspecting reader.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
LEt me ask you Yeti. Just what does the OP actually have to do with the election?

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   

a reply to: thinline

Hate takes too much energy. There can be only love.

Love is the only answer to life's many problems.

Hillary is by far the better option for America's future.

I love you

Harry

Democrats hate, hate Trump, hate Christians, hate Conservatives, love Muslims because they hate Christians, love racial tensions and as evidence by you love BS and lies.

Trump is the only one that has accomplished anything in life except being a politician, which is no great accomplishment.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

The GOP have opened a congressional investigation and subpoenaed Jimmy Kimmel and executives from the Dill Pickle company to testify. Judicial Watch has filed an FOIA regarding all email communications with the word pickle. Alex Jones has examined the footage closely and discovered those aren't actually pickles in the jar, but rather the preserved "members" of men she has had killed in her murderous ascent in DC. She is sending a message in plain site.

You win the internets today!

K~
SLMAO

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join