It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mangled MH370 debris suggests high speed impact

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ressiv

They've confirmed every piece of debris that was actually from the aircraft. They've found a number of pieces at this point, including a bulkhead piece from inside the cabin. This is just the latest piece.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I smell a future Clive Cussler novel

the stuff about the maintenance guy &tc is new to me and...disturbing. real conspiracy fodder.
if only someone would post it on one of those internet conspiracy sites...

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 03:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: ArMaP

Not yet, but it's off a Boeing, which almost certainly means it is. There's a Boeing number stamped on the piece.

In the early days of the loss of this aircraft I read that to tie anything to this missing plane, not just is a boeing part number required, but that particular planes serial number must also be on the part.

Seems that all Boeing planes contain both numbers.

Also, in this day and age we cannot discount the possibility of fake parts being made and treated to age them. The bit off the wing that washed ashore on a rocky beach somewhere had barnacles on both sides, none of which were broken but the thing washed ashore on its side and it was full of water.

The beach was described as pebblly but from what I saw of it, it was more like a stony beech. An unlikely scenario for sure but no so unlikely we consider that perhaps it was 'aged' in a suitable tank somewhere, perhaps off shore.

Not saying that that is what happened but where its likely that someone wants to cover tracks, this is something that might get done.

similarly, powerful forces exerting pressure on someone to declare a fake part genuine cannot be ruled out either.
edit on 29-8-2016 by Azureblue because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

The part serial number is tied to the plane, not the other way around. The MSN is stamped on the aircraft data plate, but each part has a unique serial number that is tied to the aircraft.

There is a part number and a serial number both, but with only one Boeing aircraft lost in the area in the last few years it's pretty safe to say it's from this aircraft. It would be an incredibly elaborate plot if they were building all the parts and pieces that have been found to date, aging them, and trickling them out like this. And really, at this point, 99% of the public has forgotten or stopped caring about it. So they'd be doing this for the very small number of people that still pay attention to it.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 04:54 AM
link   
I've actually been paying attention to the stories on this, because it interests and concerns me. A plane that big full of that many people that seems to vanish under a pretty odd cloud of suspicious circu8mstances is not something I really let go of.

Good find, though. The physical evidence aside, everything else so far around this tragedy seems to be confusing and contradictory. Even the bits and pieces of the plane being found so far don't seem to saying much, and the possible theories on what happened seem to bounce back and forth.

By chance Zaph, did they ever do those barnacle tests on the flapperon they found in Reunion, to see if they could figure out where it had been for how long? Did they get any results?

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 03:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: Azureblue

The part serial number is tied to the plane, not the other way around. The MSN is stamped on the aircraft data plate, but each part has a unique serial number that is tied to the aircraft.

There is a part number and a serial number both, but with only one Boeing aircraft lost in the area in the last few years it's pretty safe to say it's from this aircraft. It would be an incredibly elaborate plot if they were building all the parts and pieces that have been found to date, aging them, and trickling them out like this. And really, at this point, 99% of the public has forgotten or stopped caring about it. So they'd be doing this for the very small number of people that still pay attention to it.

Good points, thanks for making them

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 02:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tjoran

Why was the one at the airlines destroyed? Sorry if it's common knowledge or anything, I don't know much about the situation.

These are articles about the arson in Malaysian Airlines Avionics hanger. The fire involved a wastepaper basket, accelerant & various files concerning the avionics of MH370.

Azhari Maintenance CEO

It is also worth noting that Australia's DST Group in a report published by the ATSB 03 December 2015 identified from satellite signal traffic that MH370's ACARS was not merely switched off but suffered prolonged power failure to the Left AC Bus relay. The maintenance records may have related to a history of electrical problems with the Left IDG Generator or overheating relay switches on 9M-MRO

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

Holy SH*t...wow...Why am I not surprised

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I am surprised that Malaysia Airlines is still in business.

Was a cargo manifest every released with details on everything that was being commercially shipped?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join