It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need Help Deciphering this EVP

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   
soundcloud.com...

I believe the 1st line is saying *ucking and then 2 unknowns. Then I make I breath through my noise. I know its saying something. When I view the Audio Clip on Wavepad there is a pattern to it.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
It says......."I was on in your pocket"

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: In4ormant
It says......."I was on in your pocket"

i definitely here that now. I heard the was but couldnt understand what else it was saying. It sounds like a deep mans voice. But the thing that I am amazed about is this EVP seems like complete randomness. That is what I find interesting about the EVP Phenomena. If it is Spirits implanting messages why is it so random?

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

I'm pretty sure he was taking a shot a you... It literally sounds like the phone was on in your pocket.

Do you have any other information about this clip? Where was it recorded? What was it recorded with?

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAmazingYeti

I'm pretty sure he was taking a shot a you... It literally sounds like the phone was on in your pocket.

Do you have any other information about this clip? Where was it recorded? What was it recorded with?

The Phone was next to my bed while sleeping. The app I was using was called Dreamtalk which activates when it senses movement.

Originally I thought I heard *ucking Watch-Ers.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

The Phone was next to my bed while sleeping. The app I was using was called Dreamtalk which activates when it senses movement.

So could that be you talking in your sleep? You called it an EVP, so I was assuming "ghost," but now that I know you were asleep right next to it using an app designed to record sleep talkers... I mean, the breathing makes it sound like you are indeed very restless there.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

So could that be you talking in your sleep? You called it an EVP, so I was assuming "ghost," but now that I know you were asleep right next to it using an app designed to record sleep talkers... I mean, the breathing makes it sound like you are indeed very restless there.

Ya whenever I record these EVPs I've noticed a consistent spike in my Breathing and or I become super restless. Ive also noticed that I make random Sleep Moans in response to these EVPs/Spirit Voices. Usually right after the clip comes in. My theory is that they are trying to make contact during REM Sleep where you are most likely able to receive Spirit Communication since your Subconsciousness is in control via Dreaming.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   
This world is gross. There is a deity mind controlling life forms, teleporting people, they turn tricks, then walk away

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   

The first thing I hear is "f'ing grunts."

Were you in the military?

top topics

join