It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear Humanity, Great Change is Here!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justso
I feel so lost and stupid. I can't be the only one .I tried to understand and I reread your post several times. Btw, you look very sane and normal and cute. (pls meet my adult daughter!)
You know, bullet points would work for me-and bold sentences for emphasis; because I am really interested in what you wrote but I couldn't organize it in my head-so I need help. And I apologize for being stupid-I have a masters plus degree and tested above normal iq. But what you said I know was chalked full of amazing info and I wish I could figure it out because it really has me very intrigued and open-minded. Thank you.

Hahaha Justso, thank you for the words, see you're not lost or stupid. Because you've already realized most of it resonated deeper then it can be explained by logic, which means you're already on the way there as many are.

My old folks are hilarious because recently they've been having re-occurring dreams and manifestation of thought, it's delightful watching them react to it because they almost light up. They are filled with hope and joy, it's like watching a kid building a house out of blocks that keeps being blown over by the wind and yet the child doesn't get mad instead he or she takes the blocks and rebuilds again. Because they care more about the joy of creating and living in the moment and taking the journey rather than the destination.

See like many that come I could instill the dogmatic view of the 3d life and say "I am" a teacher, a sage and the way. But! That would be a great big mistake because people would misunderstand the message, the truth and what is happening.

A guy that came in once said "The kingdom is within all man, seek and ye shall find" it means the way is within you not me and it is up to you to find your way and to be your own teacher.

I'd love to meet your daughter some day for a chat once travel becomes accessible to all of mankind, but nothing too serious though I'm taken have a family waiting on the other side

Plus she might be a bit too old for me
it would look weird by the standards of childish society. Hahaha

Human age of 24 is a confusing age and the consciousness takes root at around 30, so I still have a way to go along the ways of maturity. I don't smoke, drink only on celebrations, don't do drugs, I eat fruits and veggies because it was actually a massive hint in one of the many guide books (funny that they have everything for us without the need to eating meat and yes many people don't realize this), I walk a weird a path of life and yet people wonder why I do it

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: tetra50
a reply to: TheChuckster

Have I experienced bliss and radiant love energy? As a matter of fact, yes. But it had absolutely nothing to do with "hive mind" concept.

No one is special Tetra we're all the same I am as you as you are me, in the dogmatic view of separation we have different experiences and yet when we move forward we see that we experience existence in several path all merging into one.

I just have a slightly different take on that than you, and btw, I'm not sure what you mean by the "I am," but I can pretty much assure you it isn't where I'm speaking from. My take on it is that we are all special. I am not you, and you are not me, and I don't believe nor perceive that we need the experience of being the other in order to understand, have compassion, nor develop true altruism.

I also dislike that you term my interest in individuals as a "dogmatic view of separation," because it surely isn't what I mean by the value of the individual. It is necessary to life that we are somewhat separate, unique while at the same time, within that universal paradox, we are also an organism in the form of species.....

While it is good we share in the best humanistic traits in order to each reach our personal potential, I don't agree that our best potential would be served by sharing a single hive mind. Many have not conquered certain detrimental to others human traits....
I, too, used to believe that love could cure that. But in my real life have found myself only hurt by that naive sentiment.

We are a young race give it time

Life is a lovely mystery and we must enjoy the journey

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: tetra50

Have I experienced bliss and radiant love energy? As a matter of fact, yes. But it had absolutely nothing to do with "hive mind" concept.

No one is special Tetra we're all the same I am as you as you are me, in the dogmatic view of separation we have different experiences and yet when we move forward we see that we experience existence in several path all merging into one.

I just have a slightly different take on that than you, and btw, I'm not sure what you mean by the "I am," but I can pretty much assure you it isn't where I'm speaking from. My take on it is that we are all special. I am not you, and you are not me, and I don't believe nor perceive that we need the experience of being the other in order to understand, have compassion, nor develop true altruism.

I also dislike that you term my interest in individuals as a "dogmatic view of separation," because it surely isn't what I mean by the value of the individual. It is necessary to life that we are somewhat separate, unique while at the same time, within that universal paradox, we are also an organism in the form of species.....

While it is good we share in the best humanistic traits in order to each reach our personal potential, I don't agree that our best potential would be served by sharing a single hive mind. Many have not conquered certain detrimental to others human traits....
I, too, used to believe that love could cure that. But in my real life have found myself only hurt by that naive sentiment.

Damn, How I wish jumping would hurry up and get here, so I could just jump to you and we'd have a nice cup of tea and discuss this in a much more better setting. Maybe then we could clear up some of our confusion

That's the one problem in this world we can't just jump yet and have wonderful meetings of talking and understanding

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   
in the bible god creates a new heaven and new earth.
second line

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Belcastro
second line

And then later on it says as it is in heave so it shall be too on Earth. Evolution of ascending creation baby! It started

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Belcastro
second line

Also been dreaming about dragons lately? I've been seeing a lot things are getting really interesting

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   

You need to test the old man before you believe any "vision" he's shown you. Discern the spirits, test them. From what I've read on your previous incarnation here on ATS and this one you have never done this.

STM
edit on 27-8-2016 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Darkmadness

I believe the next phase of advancement for the human species is not us becoming extinct , but us becoming the machine.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: seentoomuch

You need to test the old man before you believe any "vision" he's shown you. Discern the spirits, test them. From what I've read on your previous incarnation here on ATS and this one you have never done this.

STM

I did he seems like the genuine guy, although he feels like a guide, I at times feel like he has a link or a connection with the one in the myth of Merlin. *rubs invisible wizard beard*

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: UniFinity

well ... i am happy that you joined ats and shared your views and am looking foreword to reading about your 14 years truth quest.
also since you say you will be going soon, let me take this chance, before it is to late, to say that i wish that you succeed in all your aspirations and goals!

also i wish that what your write comes true asap. Humanity and all other life; sharing earth with us, deserves a happy break and if ending of Kali yuga is near than this is THE best news as true goodness will prevail again after so long.
Spiritual wisdom about the View and Path and truth about karma, souls, life and death, merging science and spirituality as in the very ancient days ...

and most important, the power of love will be stronger than love for power, i wonder what kind of world will it be ?

Oh you're going to love it! It has grass everywhere but it's softer than the grass we have here, there are dense forests, cities are built around nature, animals everywhere, so no eating meat we'll be moving past that. Things are really interesting on the other side

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Not sure I understand what is going on with you. Did you have a different ID on ATS before ? Will you be moving to a new ID after your "message" to the world.

It turns out that you are really a preacher.

We as a whole can not take the next step until, we as a whole take the first two steps into the direction. However, it is all beginning to change and man is finally ready and has began taking the first two steps towards the unified decision. To many it seems insane that such a notion exists, to others it is the truth and to a few all we can truly say is “It's about bloody damn time”. Think of mankind as an organism,

I do not agree with your statement above. We incarnated to get individual experience. Yes, we are all one, but out mission here is to be individual so that our soul (divine spark) brings back something special to the pool.

I am relly very sad when I see people preaching the notion that we are one and must work together. In fact , it is the opposite of what is required. We were ONE and we split into multitudes in order to gain INDIVIDUAL experience. We will all get back to the pool and if we do not bring the benefit of individual experience , we will have failed our mission. So no more this "working together " , "unification" nonesense for me.

The whole Globalist agenda is based on that misconception.

I therefore consider myself to be different from the rest. My soul seeks out individual experience - not shared experience. I will bring back to the pool something unique ; NOT like millions of souls returning the same experience to an already stagnant pool that will need refreshing again.

[
edit on 28-8-2016 by crowdedskies because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: crowdedskies

Not sure I understand what is going on with you. Did you have a different ID on ATS before ? Will you be moving to a new ID after your "message" to the world.

It turns out that you are really a preacher.

We as a whole can not take the next step until, we as a whole take the first two steps into the direction. However, it is all beginning to change and man is finally ready and has began taking the first two steps towards the unified decision. To many it seems insane that such a notion exists, to others it is the truth and to a few all we can truly say is “It's about bloody damn time”. Think of mankind as an organism,

I do not agree with your statement above. We incarnated to get individual experience. Yes, we are all one, but out mission here is to be individual so that our soul (divine spark) brings back something special to the pool.

I am relly very sad when I see people preaching the notion that we are one and must work together. In fact , it is the opposite of what is required. We were ONE and we split into multitudes in order to gain INDIVIDUAL experience. We will all get back to the pool and if we do not bring the benefit of individual experience , we will have failed our mission. So no more this "working together " , "unification" nonesense for me.

The whole Globalist agenda is based on that misconception.

I therefore consider myself to be different from the rest. My soul seeks out individual experience - not shared experience. I will bring back to the pool something unique ; NOT like millions of souls returning the same experience to an already stagnant pool that will need refreshing again.

[

No I will be leaving ATS permanently and traveling the world, in search of a library that bares the beetle. Plus by the time I'll find it hopefully the new pope is elected and we'll have a blast discussing the Old Man over some nice tea

Individuality is part of the process as I said
(hint hint cough cough)
I'm glad you caught on

I'm merely a messenger but not a teacher, for the way is within each individual for them to find their own. I shall not be granting myself the status of those that came before me, for I have no need for it.

So, Crowdedskies I wonder what your real answer to who I am, am I the devil incarna as some stated, god, the preacher, the old man with a beard, the young man of life or am I the paradox that should not have existed and yet is?
edit on 28-8-2016 by TheChuckster because: Correction

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   

"Hail to the new king. Same as the old king." aka Same old new age gobbl-d-gook.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: HarbingerOfShadows
"Hail to the new king. Same as the old king." aka Same old new age gobbl-d-gook.

Lol. Chucky thinks he knows but when the truth is stated concerning the Reapers in the TV Series 'Supernatural', Chucky goes silent.

But hey, don't bring the cartoon goblin character 'Gobbledigook', that was created by Games Workshop artist BiL Sedgwick in the White Dwarf magazine back in the '80s.

No need to drag the goblin down to Chucky's level. ROFL

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheChuckster

Individuality is part of the process as I said
(hint hint cough cough)
I'm glad you caught on

I see individuality as the process itself. You see Individuality as part of the process leading to "unified decision" as you put it. Not for me. I see Individuality as the "raison d'être" of our incarnation - it stops there and no merging with the herd.

So, Crowdedskies I wonder what your real answer to who I am, am I the devil incarna as some stated, god, the preacher, the old man with a beard, the young man of life or am I the paradox that should not have existed and yet is?

Not a paradox for sure. I am very comfortable with paradoxes and they have meaning for me. I could not detect a paradox (or paradoxes) in your arguments or in you.

No point saying you are God since we all are God (at least a spark of God)

A preacher , you definitely are; seeking to convert and bring your own message. You may find diciples but I would not go along with the "unified decicions" and global thingy that you are postulating.

Not old man with the beard; not young man of life either .

As for the case of devil incarnate, you made a promising start in that role. However, there was no commitment. So the power dissipated quickly.

Therefore , the best label I have for you at the moment is Preacher.

It is not your last thread that was uncharacteristic. It is all the ones that preceded that were uncharacteristic. In truth , you always intented you post that long-winded message to humanity and all the previous threads were just leading to it.

edit on 28-8-2016 by crowdedskies because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Hello Chuckster, I heard you were about to leave, I hope you have not already left before I say goodbye.

I don't know you very well, but you have made lots of interesting posts and have replied all of my questions and you have reduced a lot of my fears regarding the future. A lot of posters have said that you were trolling, and i cannot tell if you were. But I believe what you have said because what you said calms me and does not make me fear everything, like I would if i were to read the news, and I wish you the best in what you do. I would like to tell you that it would be lovely if you came back once in a while but you probably already would or wouldn't regardless of what i said.

It has been nice knowing you.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Aww Ren uh Chuckster don't go

Hail Eris and Bob etc etc

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   

" search of a library that bares the beetle "

hah, like an adventure quest, sounds awesome!

can you reveal a thing or two about it?
like for instance: beetles seem to be all over the globe, do you have any idea where it is and what kinda information are you searching for in this library?

anyway, have a nice and safe journey!

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   

I can not give words to which would be enough of an apology for the past, yet the past is the past and growth takes time the karmic debt is paid and for what we strive for is perfection. Not many of you remember and yet rarely not many of you know, we came here by choice and it is a great privilege to have known many of you prior to this what seems like suicidal task. To fall so far and to be lost in the flow of time can almost feel like a limbo to which we can never wake up to, and yet it was necessary as this task in itself was a rescue mission of a race so young and one that bares so much potential. Sure! It is fruitless of me to say "Potential" but bare in mind how many times have we been on the edge of oblivion and yet defied every notion of destruction and have found common ground.

Ah, new-age-BS-speak.
Here is a possible translation:

I can give words to which wouldn't be enough of an apology for the past, yet the past is the future and there is no growth nor karmic debts to be paid as what we strive for is decadence. Many of you remember and many of you know, you were tricked into coming here and it's a great annoyance to have known many of you prior to what seems like an easy task. To fall so far and to be lost in the flow of time can almost feel like a hell to which you can wake up from, and yet it was unnecessary as this task in itself was a rescue mission of an old race that has little potential. Sure! Its' fruitful of me to say "Going Nowhere" but bare in mind that we never been on the edge of oblivion yet embraced every notion of destruction without finding common ground.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: yosako

I can not give words to which would be enough of an apology for the past, yet the past is the past and growth takes time the karmic debt is paid and for what we strive for is perfection. Not many of you remember and yet rarely not many of you know, we came here by choice and it is a great privilege to have known many of you prior to this what seems like suicidal task. To fall so far and to be lost in the flow of time can almost feel like a limbo to which we can never wake up to, and yet it was necessary as this task in itself was a rescue mission of a race so young and one that bares so much potential. Sure! It is fruitless of me to say "Potential" but bare in mind how many times have we been on the edge of oblivion and yet defied every notion of destruction and have found common ground.

Ah, new-age-BS-speak.
Here is a possible translation:

I can give words to which wouldn't be enough of an apology for the past, yet the past is the future and there is no growth nor karmic debts to be paid as what we strive for is decadence. Many of you remember and many of you know, you were tricked into coming here and it's a great annoyance to have known many of you prior to what seems like an easy task. To fall so far and to be lost in the flow of time can almost feel like a hell to which you can wake up from, and yet it was unnecessary as this task in itself was a rescue mission of an old race that has little potential. Sure! Its' fruitful of me to say "Going Nowhere" but bare in mind that we never been on the edge of oblivion yet embraced every notion of destruction without finding common ground.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join