It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vote for Civil War

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Trump votes will be deleted and elections will be rigged. Only way to avoid Civil war is to have
democrats vote for Gary Johnson and make him a president.

Starting a New Thread?...Look Here First

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites
please post one or two paragraphs,
a link to the entire story,
AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on Sat Aug 27 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: MPORTANT: New (old) Standards Are Being Enforced (again) For New Threads

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: suvorov

Does Gary have his own CTR team now?

elections will be rigged

elections will be rigged. so vote Gary.

Makes sense?
edit on 27-8-2016 by rockintitz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Uh, let me see if I got the logic here.

Point one, the elections are rigged. Ok, I got it, the elections are rigged.
Now what?
Oh yeah, vote.

Nope, still don't get it, If the elections are rigged, then why,,,,,,oh never mind.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 02:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: suvorov
Trump votes will be deleted and elections will be rigged. Only way to avoid Civil war is to have
democrats vote for Gary Johnson and make him a president.

??????????????
So Trump's behind in the polls, which means that people are being 'deleted' even now? And a civil war?? Eh??
Sorry, but this makes no sense at all.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Hilarious: Trump and his supporters are against Polls and Polling, yet he just appointed a top Republican Pollster to his campaign.

Since everyone has forgotten how little power the Executive Branch actually holds, I am worried about how divisive this Presidential Campaign has become.

In "the old days" we all got back together after the election. Is that possible this time around?

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Nope, not this time, I'm pretty shore you're all rooted. Don't worry you will probably take us all with you.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Trump votes will be deleted

Are you talking about popular votes or electoral?
Because, you know, according to the Constitution the people do not elect the President. States do.

edit on 8/27/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Hey thanks for this not so well thought out, detail lacking, and lazy excuse for a thread.

ATS is better for it...No really.

edit on 27 8 16 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: suvorov
Trump votes will be deleted and elections will be rigged.

How do you know this to be the case?

It seems to me that only people who lose a vote bleat about fraud, yet there is none found that is materially significant.

Only, in the UK the tendency now is for the losers to bleat on how the winners are somehow gullible and stupid, as per the recent Scots Independence and BREXIT referendum, although the former also included nationalists aghast at losing scrabbling around trying to prove fraud.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

The "losers" of the most recent election can usually be identified by their sudden interest in "proportional representation", or failing that..."the system is rigged!"

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Im convinced. Well done

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   
If they can delete Trump votes, they can do the same for Johnson votes. Your logic does not track.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   

If the election is rigged and neither candidate is good choice, everyone should write in, "no president."

Then we won't have to worry about it and our great Congressional leaders can finally get this country great again.

Heck, if enough folks write in, "no federal govt." Life will be great!

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Without reading the content of your opening post and just by going at the title. . . .

I agree and I think "Civil War" was the best Captain America, Iron Man movie yet made.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Leonidas
Hilarious: Trump and his supporters are against Polls and Polling, yet he just appointed a top Republican Pollster to his campaign.

Since everyone has forgotten how little power the Executive Branch actually holds, I am worried about how divisive this Presidential Campaign has become.

In "the old days" we all got back together after the election. Is that possible this time around?

I think we have seen how powerful and intrusive the Executive Branch can be under Obama. And that is not a compliment to him, quit the contrary...

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Trump votes will be deleted and elections will be rigged. Only way to avoid Civil war is to have democrats vote for Gary Johnson and make him a president.

I wouldn't worry, the way Trump is going with his current campaign, there won't be any need to delete any Donald votes.
Without women, minorities, jews, the disabled, gays, republicans and pet lovers...Trump can't win anyway.
Donald Trump has done a remarkable job of deleting his OWN votes.

I applaud his efforts to moderate his approach, unfortunately that will just alienate his extreme right supporters.

imo...donald took a dive.

edit on 27-8-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Gary Johnson supports the TPP and other Globalist agendas...so... no

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   
In my opinion, there isn't going to be an election because a war will be started by the end of October. Obama will get 4 more years.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Leonidas

...who is now in possible trouble because he's registered as a voter in a state where he hasn't lived for 4-5 years.

I'm thinking it isn't. We The People need to vote the whole pack out and install a new Congress.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I am down with civil war. Democrats and bottom feeders will easily be defeated in war as they are in everyday life. In fact I'm excited to get some revenge as they stole my money without consequence.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join