It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Go topless Go' is the equal rights anthem we did not know we needed !

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I'm married to a wife who is no longer busty per say any more.
I would think it would be quite funny.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

LOL! Depending on the age of the woman, those perky boobies could look like pancakes flapping about.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I can't give her age and WON'T confirm her ...physical assets.
SHE HASN'T ran away like the last one and I don't push that kind of luck.
Not to mention the GOOD ones to watch ,would EASILY compensate for those less desirable.

edit on 28-8-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I'm all for it but, What's their point lol?

It's not illegal to be topless and/or never was I'm guessing they want attention?

Or they were manipulated by some clever trolls

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: cavtrooper7

LOL! Depending on the age of the woman, those perky boobies could look like pancakes flapping about.

Exactly ! It is amazing how many men's chest fall to their waste line while a woman's breast with a short stemmed rose tattoo turns into a long stem before to long.. the islanders tended to have children at an early age...... and are lucky by the age of 36, if they breast fed their three kids, to have anything more than a couple of empty pieces of skin with nipples attached..

The whole reason for the bra was for the movies and for support to delay the "Pancake Effect" ! That is what I seem to remember from someplace in my brain archives ? Besides, being active and running around, somethings just do not behave without support and keep getting in the way..

Anyway I hope you Guys and Gals enjoyed the story.. There is a place for everything given the proper conditions I suppose .

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 02:47 AM
link   
your titties, let em out, free at last

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 03:10 AM
link   
If a woman chooses to go topless where men go topless is fine by me. The Beach, poolside, some hot summer day sporting events etc. It's all a matter of socially acceptable common sense. No, I wouldn't want to see some lady going topless at an elementary school PTA meeting, or a Boy-scout Den Mother on a camping trip.

As far as boobs losing their perkiness, it's called life. Bras supposedly delay the big drop created by gravity and by being shielded from the sun most of the time helps retain their youthful suppleness longer. Again which are ok in my book.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 05:35 AM
link   

For those who are all for topless women, remember...not all women are young with pretty and perky boobs. You just might want to re-think this.
Flap-Jacks. I'm too old to be picky.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 05:40 AM
link   

In that case, jogging would not be recommended.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Guys...

the idea isn't as appealing as it sounds

Sure let em rip... couldn't care less...

but for those looking for a cheap thrill...

Rarely what you "want" to see...

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

Honestly...

How much more unsightly would that be than some guys huge flabby beer belly hanging out and down over his waist?

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   
"If you have seen one woman naked - you want to see them all naked."
~ Ron White

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69
a reply to: Akragon

Honestly...

How much more unsightly would that be than some guys huge flabby beer belly hanging out and down over his waist?

This is where I think many views diverge. I am very much a free spirit. I like to see the beauty in every body, not just the ones society, tv, hollywood tells us are beautiful. I don't judge people on their appearance. Its akin to picking a bottle of wine based on how pretty the label is. That pretty label might be the only good thing about that wine. So if a guy has a big beer belly it means little to me. If a woman has saggy breasts, oh well. People are so much more than just the sum of their parts. Hating on people because of their appearance is just a form of bullying. No one deserves that. :-)

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

I'm glad we agree.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I think that it is legal for women to go topless in many more places than we realize but we don't do it because it would be considered "slutty". Unfortunately it is this mindset that allows men to make a lot of money owning topless bars, strip joints and Hooters etc.

Sal

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: SallieSunshine

There is nothing wrong with modesty. Acting like being naked in public is some sort of virtue or some sort of bravery is really odd and kind of messed up.

Shame of being naked is a learned behavior in order to allow humans to function in large societies. Everyone being naked in a tribal group of 150 where everyone is mate paired by the time they are an adult is quite different than the modern society. We don't want to be sexually aroused when trying to make business deals or having other platonic friendships. It would become uncomfortable for both parties or both parties may become aroused. Clothing allows both parties to hide their arousal and prevent their bodies from causing arousal.

A lot of guys as it is modify their behavior while in the company of a beautiful women who is fully clothed.

I am sure someone will bring up that UK in house study. A very controlled study with volunteer subjects in a controlled environment.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I like to see naked women; if I can do it with out paying $12 for a bottle of beer all the better.

But I predict this will all go wrong when old crusty men and women decided they too want to walk around naked... it's all fun and games when it's the young attractive women doing it.
edit on 28-8-2016 by DanDanDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
For whatever it's worth, it is legal for women to be topless in public in Ontario.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
2 pages and no pics?

Jeez....

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Unless they have beaver tail boobs.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join