It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A New Era

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   
An era laid away beyond the shadows into the depths of an eternal abyss of time that it may not be retrieved or relived for any moment, lost in some vacuum as a memory, some absurdity, some intense emotion once felt when human, but no longer at the core.

This thing we cling to, the beginning of something that we no longer have, a distant memory tied to us by a thin thread winding by the wind and we look over our shoulders into the distance hoping to see what we once were, what we once had only to realize that the ones that stood by us once disappeared with time into their own paths.

An era of the Sun blaring down now gone by the simple passing of time that combat could not stop. And a new era of dark moonless nights without the warmth of a hearth, the light of a flame, the soft embrace of fellow being or their soft spoken words. An era defined by a lacking of the very good in this realm and memories brought to light in the dark.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 02:18 AM
link   
That was just amazing!!!!!!!!!! I am your number 1 fan!
WOW!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

Where have you been? That was amazing!

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hah thank you so much! So glad to hear I have a fan
Sorry for not having replied, I will do that right now! I was just trying to see people before today(I'm in my dorm as I type this).

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

Hey there Quantum, I've been at home and now at my college. Moved in and getting ready for classes Monday. How have you been? Thanks by the way!

top topics

join