It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's doctor..A distraction from questions about Hillary's health?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Btw, has it ever occurred to you Trump's doctor's note just now being brought up because of the right wing's recent attacks on Hillary's health?

Uh...yeah. That's pretty much my point.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

This is just insane. I don't care what the accepted procedure is, if a POTUS candidate makes it to the home straight, they should be subjected to open and transparent medicals, both physical and mental because it's the bloody taxpayers who are putting their asses on the line with the clown(s).

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

This is just insane. I don't care what the accepted procedure is, if a POTUS candidate makes it to the home straight, they should be subjected to open and transparent medicals, both physical and mental because it's the bloody taxpayers who are putting their asses on the line with the clown(s).

Could not agree more.

And the records should be able to be independently verified and authenticated. Nothing these candidates offer should be taken at face-value.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   

When you spin it with a conspiracy it's very convincing but again, Fox News & Breitbart have been pushing this hard (along with every other conservative outlet) and guess who runs and advises Trump's campaign? The Chairman of Breitbart, Roger Ailes, and Sean Hannity. You probably can throw O'Reilly in there as well.

So the right wing media is in cahoots with the Left to secure Hillary's victory?

Because that's what you're saying if Trump is a plant.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Law enforcement are subject to a mental health examine so why not politicans?

They do have the best medical coverage around!

Make it so!
edit on 26-8-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   

When you spin it with a conspiracy it's very convincing but again, Fox News & Breitbart have been pushing this hard (along with every other conservative outlet) and guess who runs and advises Trump's campaign? The Chairman of Breitbart, Roger Ailes, and Sean Hannity. You probably can throw O'Reilly in there as well.

So the right wing media is in cahoots with the Left to secure Hillary's victory?

I've been saying it from day one because Trump and the Clintons do have a history exchanging donations for political favors. (Actually, I've known, since 20111, that Trump runs interference for Democrats.)

It was bound to come up. Obviously some major news source is going to drive the narrative. The WaPo ran a story a year ago on Trump and Bill 'talking politics' weeks before Trump launched his campaign.

And, yes, I do believe both parties have selected Hillary as their candidate. I do not believe in the two-party divide. They work together against the voters.

edit on 26-8-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: Orionx2
Wow... you people are making this site so illegitimate.... To bad....

"If you can justify a vote for Trump after this...
...you should lose your citizenship and be deported immediately!"

--Orionx2

(so...uhm...there's that from you.)

Is what it is.... people need to look in the mirror and think about reality. What is life....
edit on 26-8-2016 by Orionx2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Wow... you people are making this site so illegitimate.... To bad....

"If you can justify a vote for Trump after this...
...you should lose your citizenship and be deported immediately!"

--Orionx2

(so...uhm...there's that from you.)

Is what it is.... people need to.look in the mirror and think about reality.

They sure do.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Aaaaanndddd... here's the good doctor in the flesh:

ohmygod

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   
So his doctor is stuck in the 1970's fashion wise.

The guy appears to be a very good doctor, rated 4.5 out of 5 stars.
www.healthgrades.com...

And on Google Reviews he had great reviews until democrats went in and 1 stared his business because he was Trump's doctor. It's a shame they try to destroy everyone who isn't on their side.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   
It looks like people are still married to their right/left illusions and don't like the idea that the two 'sides' may be working together to the benefit of those higher up on the totem pole rather than for the people or whatever pet cause they espouse.

I know for a fact that Hillary represents the absolute worst in a politician and putting her in the White House will be one more nail in the coffin.

The OP has indeed maintained that Trump was a plant meant to sow discord in the republicans and keep anyone of them from getting the, though she originally thought it was for Bernie and his big spending plan; Hillary has since adopted some of his programs and promises to add more.

I wish we had better choices, and yes I know there are third party candidates, but when you look closely at them, they are lighter versions of the two main monkeys we have dancing around right now.

It seems that any movement that begins in opposition to what looks like a globalist cabal ends up being co-opted before they have a chance to do anything.

We need to do better somehow.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: xstealth
So his doctor is stuck in the 1970's fashion wise.

The guy appears to be a very good doctor, rated 4.5 out of 5 stars.
www.healthgrades.com...

And on Google Reviews he had great reviews until democrats went in and 1 stared his business because he was Trump's doctor. It's a shame they try to destroy everyone who isn't on their side.

What part of 'he can't even write a simple professional letter' (for the most high profile reason possible) and/or
'he took a dive/bribe, trashing his entire medical career to please his billionaire patient' do you not get?

Have you see all the other M.D.s who have posted how aghast they are that any doctor of any ilk could have written that, with most concluding Trump wrote it himself?

Which brings up the question of, what else will Trump forge? He also is on record as having forged his accountant's name to a federal tax document...

A real doctor's discussion about the Trump letter

sanjay gupta's take

Trump tax fraud

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: SentientCentenarian

He said in his interview, he was in a rush and wrote the letter in 5 minutes.

Claiming he took a bribe is a conspiracy theory with no evidence, at least there is evidence of Hillary having a doctor with her at all times, real good sign of health right there.

As both parties claim, the document is not forged. No matter how much you wish it to be, doesn't change that.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   

I've been saying it from day one because Trump and the Clintons do have a history exchanging donations for political favors. (Actually, I've known, since 20111, that Trump runs interference for Democrats.)

It was bound to come up. Obviously some major news source is going to drive the narrative. The WaPo ran a story a year ago on Trump and Bill 'talking politics' weeks before Trump launched his campaign.

And, yes, I do believe both parties have selected Hillary as their candidate. I do not believe in the two-party divide. They work together against the voters.

I wish she would just come out and say what she did for his contributions, already.

That said, McCain and Dole were screamed about for their health when they ran.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: xstealth

the document is not forged

Too bad if it isn't!

"It's just a strange letter that's absurd," Gupta concluded.

LOL...It says that his health is "Astonishingly excellent" on one hand, on the other hand it says Trumps "tests "showed only positive results,"...LOL

Positive for heart disease
Positive for diabetes
Postive for AIDS/HIV
Positive for brain cancer

Again..LOL

www.thenewcivilrightsmovement.com...
edit on 27-8-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Claiming he took a bribe is a conspiracy theory with no evidence, at least there is evidence of Hillary having a doctor with her at all times, real good sign of health right there.

As both parties claim, the document is not forged. No matter how much you wish it to be, doesn't change that.

Would YOU write such an important letter, the kind of thing that goes down in history, in a rush? And so badly?

If the doctor actually wrote that, rather than make up an excuse for how his (fake) letterhead and ostensible signature ended up being handed in by the worst candidate EVER for President (and that's saying something considering how bad Hillary is), then we need to look at both the doctor's degree and present state of health, himself.

There's nothing legit about any of this. That's not a conspiracy theory, it's an obvious FACT.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 03:43 AM
link   

September 10, 2016

Donald Trump is scheduled to be on the DR. OZ show this coming Thursday, 9.15.2016. He will discuss his own personal health status and regime. And, you can bet Hillary's "apparent" poor health will be mentioned. I wonder if Dr. OZ was one of the 71% of physicians who feel that Hillary is too sick to be President?

Here's additional info regarding this upcoming Dr. OZ episode: www.breitbart.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join