It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Clinton insider Dick Morris exposes the truth about Hillary Clinton

page: 1

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Dick Morris knows the facts and truth of what America will get if Hillary becomes President.

"Richard S. "Dick" Morris (born November 28, 1946) is an American political author and commentator who previously worked as a pollster, political campaign consultant, and general political consultant.

A friend and advisor to Bill Clinton during his time as Governor of Arkansas, Morris became a political adviser to the White House after Clinton was elected president in 1992........"

"........More recently, Morris has emerged as a harsh critic of the Clintons and has written several books that criticize them, including Rewriting History, a rebuttal to then-Senator Hillary Clinton's Living History. Morris said that he would leave the United States if Hillary Clinton were elected president in 2008.,,,,,,,"

Quote source:
en.wikipedia.org...

What happened to Dick Morris
- What did he get to see that the rest of the country still does not realize

It's time to wake up America

Here is a short YouTube video exposing some truths that the Clintonistas have been hiding:

Armageddon: How Trump Can Beat Hillary! Dick Morris TV: Lunch ALERT!

Do you still want Hillary in the White House

Armageddon: How Trump Can Beat Hillary

AT STAKE: THE FUTURE OF AMERICA

"The 2016 election is truly America's Armageddon—the ultimate and decisive battle to save America, a fight to defeat Hillary Clinton and the forces seeking to flout our constitutional government and replace it with an all-powerful president backed up by an activist judiciary that answers to no one. Already President Obama has moved America far down this path, and a President Clinton will act as his "third term," institutionalizing the excesses of the past eight years. In Armageddon, bestselling author and political strategist Dick Morris provides a winning game plan to take back the White House, and America. Because this is our last chance......:"

From NewsMax:

"Hillary is outraged over this explosive NY Times bestseller.

This exposé of her is already #1 on Amazon — for all nonfiction books sold in the world!

It has been written by one of her closest confidants and advisers for over 20 years.

His name is Dick Morris.

He admits he made a big mistake backing her.

Now he wants to warn the world about her.

For the first time, Morris reveals Hillary’s darkest secrets in Armageddon.

Armageddon also reveals a surprising strategy Donald Trump must use to bypass the liberal media and deflect Hillary’s dirty tricks.

Quore source:
w3.newsmax.com...

So what's it going to be America
Are we still as a nation, as a people, capable overcoming the black magic spell the Clinton's have
been weaving over us

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
- Abraham Lincoln

edit on 26-8-2016 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

edit on Fri Aug 26 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed overly long quote, added TAGS IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
The guy is over weight and got high blood pressure. I hope he felt it was worth it. Another whistle blower, hmm... good man he is. God bless him and his wife. Sometimes they say, "silence is golden".

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Any chance We can get a Life Insurance policy on this guy?

I'll bet He is out of the erection before Mr. Trump bows out to 'focus on his world-wide corporation' (at a profit..)

Counter-Argument (I can do this because I haven't an axe to grind.. In My opinion neither Trump NOR Clinton are fit to be POTUS..)

This guy is just out to sell a book. Timely indeed.
All smoke..

namaste

P.S. Those folks who are on the Clinton Death List?? They ALL died from 'smoke inhalation'

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: AlienView

This is the guy, who swore Romney would win in a landslide.

After that glaringly wrong prediction he’s never been seen on Fox again

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Oh You mean Morris that likes to suck call girls toes..Yeah real credible...www.nytimes.com...
www.redstate.com...
Heh,This Guy has more bad predictions than Bill Kristol..
edit on 26-8-2016 by greydaze because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: greydaze
Oh You mean Morris that likes to suck call girls toes..Yeah real credible...www.nytimes.com...
www.redstate.com...

Credible or not -- what does someone sexual fetishes have to do with their career or credibility? How about we all grow up.

He's selling a book. We (as in members of ATS) know how that story goes.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
In his 20 years with the Clintons-did he not once ever once think "this is wrong-I shouldn't be a part of this."
He has no morals.

Whatever he did to piss the Clintons off, it must have been scorched earth. What a fool to expose them knowing the price so many dead bodies have paid for being their adversaries.

The only thing that makes sense is he is secretly still involved somehow and his "tell-all" will be used by the Clintons for their benefit.

I would never trust any guy who worked with the Clintons for 20 years- no conscience at all during that time. Nope.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Put this man on suicide watch, he might decide to bind his hands and feet then shoot himself twice in the back of the head.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Btw Morris has been bitter since He was booted out the Clinton admin..

edit on 26-8-2016 by greydaze because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   
OK, let someone else speak:

With Only 21 Words, Chuck Norris NUKES Hillary Clinton’s 2016 Campaign (MUST READ)

"Hillary Clinton has been running for President for almost three decades. Now that she’s running again, there is a media frenzy to protect her from the countless scandals which define her career. From the Benghazi, Libya terrorist attacks to the shredding of emails, the average voter has barely scratched the surface of the layers of almost unbelievable corruption of the Clinton family business.

As famous actor and principled conservative icon Chuck Norris noted in a powerful column for World Net Daily, progressives don’t even like Hillary, because of her shameful behavior..........:

See whole article here:
www.thepoliticalinsider.com...

“As President, I will take steps to ban the box, so former presidents won’t have to declare their criminal history at the very start of the hiring process.”
-Hillary Clinton, October 30, 2015 Audio and/or video clip available

“We’ve got to go after this, and here again, the Supreme Court is wrong on the Second Amendment. And I am going to make that case every chance I get.”
- Hillary Clinton, September 2015

“Obama has turned into a joke.”
-Hillary Clinton, May 2013

“You can’t trust the motherf*cker.”
- Hillary Clinton, May 2013

“We will make sure that the person who made that film is arrested and prosecuted.”
-Hillary Clinton, September 14, 2012

And most telling of all:

“We're saying that for America to get back on track, we're probably going to cut that short and not give it to you. We're going to take things away from you on behalf of the common good.”
-Hillary Clinton, June 28, 2004

Source of quotes:
www.dumbocratquotes.com...

Now will you you feel safer benefiting the 'common good' and giving up your right fo defend yourself, the ones you love,
and the property you own ? - Then Hillary is for you

And after the Second Ammendment goes the First will be next - After all why have complainers about the government
upsetting the people - the 'common good' does not allow for free speach

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
-Abraham Lincoln

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   

He looks like a big guy, a little old, maybe questionable health. And he turns on killary...

They will find him at the bottom of a ski run with his skis on backwards, wearing two left handed batting gloves, holding a couple pool cues, wearing an mx helmet sideways...and say it was a bizarre gardening accident...

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Dick Morris....LOL.....oh boy.

I'm sorry...that's all I have...just can't stop laughing that anyone is going to even attempt to take Dick Morris serious.

LOL

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix
Dick Morris....LOL.....oh boy.

I'm sorry...that's all I have...just can't stop laughing that anyone is going to even attempt to take Dick Morris serious.

LOL

But you better take Hillary seriously - OR:

“You don’t know a goddamn thing you’re talking about. You’re a [expletive]. You’re a [expletive].”
-Hillary Clinton, 1974

And furthermore:

“Stay the f*ck away from me! Just f*cking do as I say!!!”
-Hillary Clinton, Unknown Date

Maybe Dick Morris worked for them for 20 years because he was afraid to quit ?
- And finally decided that no matter what the risk, he could not live under their control.
Wrote the books to keep out in public for his own protection - Doesn't want to become another victim
of accidental sucide or whatever

"Those who want the Government to regulate matters of the mind and spirit are like men who are so afraid of being murdered that they commit suicide to avoid assassination."
- Harry S Truman [33rd U.S. President]

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Hillary will be president. Just how it is.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Orionx2
Hillary will be president. Just how it is.

But not of the United States of America

Some more Hillary quotes:

"No. We just can't trust the American people to make those types of choices ... Government has to make those choices for people." – Hillary Clinton

“With all due respect, the fact is we had four dead Americans. Was it because of a protest or was it because of guys out for a walk one night decided to go kill some Americans? What difference, at this point, does it make?” -- Hillary Clinton

"Put this (helicopter) on the ground! I left my sunglasses in the limo. I need those sunglasses. We need to go back!" -- Hillary Clinton from Air Force Lt. Colonel Robert Patterson's Dereliction of Duty.

"Who is going to find out? These women are trash. Nobody’s going to believe them." [on a series of women accusing Bill Clinton of sexual assault]

"F*** off! It’s enough I have to see you s***-kickers every day, I’m not going to talk to you too!! Just do your G***amn job and keep your mouth shut." [to her State Trooper bodyguards after one of them greeted her with “Good Morning"]

"This is the great story here, for anybody willing to find it and write about it and explain it, is this vast right-wing conspiracy that has been conspiring against my husband since the day he announced for president."

"Hillary Clinton: "Vast right-wing conspiracy"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Dick Morris.... oh wait, he's the cretin who said that Romney would beat Obama in a landslide in 2012, isn't he? Nope, someone to point at and laugh like a drain. What's your point again?

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Hillary’s Constellation of Scandals

by CHARLES KRAUTHAMMER August 25, 2016 8:00 PM

"Our tolerance for petty corruption enables Hillary’s larger wrongdoing."

"Bernie Sanders never understood the epic quality of the Clinton scandals. In his first debate, he famously dismissed the e-mail issue, it being beneath the dignity of a great revolutionary to deal in things so tawdry and straightforward. Sanders failed to understand that Clinton scandals are sprawling, multilayered, complex things. They defy time and space. They grow and burrow. The central problem with Hillary Clinton’s e-mails was not the classified material. It wasn’t the headline-making charge by the FBI director of her extreme carelessness in handling it. That’s a serious offense, to be sure, and could very well have been grounds for indictment. And it did damage her politically, exposing her sense of above-the-law entitlement and — in her dodges and prevarications, her parsing and evasions — demonstrating her arm’s-length relationship with the truth. But it was always something of a sideshow.

The real question wasn’t classification but: Why did she have a private server in the first place? She obviously lied about the purpose. It wasn’t convenience. It was concealment. What exactly was she hiding?

Was this merely the prudent paranoia of someone who habitually walks the line of legality? After all, if she controls the server, she controls the evidence, and can destroy it — as she did 30,000 e-mails — at will. But destroy what?

Remember: She set up the system before even taking office. It’s clear what she wanted to protect from scrutiny: Clinton Foundation business.

RELATED: If Hillary Is Corrupt, Congress Should Impeach Her The foundation is a massive family enterprise disguised as a charity, an opaque and elaborate mechanism for sucking money from the rich and the tyrannous to be channeled to Clinton Inc. Its purpose is to maintain the Clintons’ lifestyle (offices, travel, accommodations, etc.), secure profitable connections, produce favorable publicity, and reliably employ a vast entourage of retainers, ready to serve today and at the coming Clinton Restoration.

Now we learn how the whole machine operated. Two weeks ago, e-mails began dribbling out showing foundation officials contacting State Department counterparts to ask favors for foundation “friends.”

Say, a meeting with the State Department’s “substance person” on Lebanon for one particularly generous Lebanese-Nigerian billionaire. Big deal, said the Clinton defenders. Low-level stuff. No involvement of the secretary herself. Until — drip, drip — the next batch revealed foundation requests for face time with the secretary herself. Such as one from the crown prince of Bahrain. To be sure, Bahrain, home of the Fifth Fleet, is an important Persian Gulf ally. Its crown prince shouldn’t have to go through a foundation — to which his government donated at least $50,000 — to get to the secretary. The fact that he did is telling. Now, a further drip:

The Associated Press found that over half the private interests who were granted phone or personal contact with Secretary Clinton — 85 of 154 — were donors to the foundation. Total contributions? As much as $156 million. Current Clinton response? ..........

See whole article here:
www.nationalreview.com...

"You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time".
-Abraham Lincoln

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 05:12 AM
link   

www.redstate.com...

whats wrong with sucking a girls toes?? that makes you less credible?

how does being gay or your sexual preferences IE sucking someones toes make you less credible

gtfo!!!

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   

www.redstate.com...

Everyone has their fetishes. So Morris likes to suck toes. Bill Clinton likes to diddle himself watching interns diddle themselves with cigars. What makes Morris any less credible than Bill?

top topics

join