It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WATCH Hillary Dodge Reporter's Questions With Candy

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Don't tell (type) Us they were imported from Switzerland at $700/lb.? I think at that point a couple of the letters get pronounced softly.. like: ChoKo (...pause) LOT..

I'll let You know for sure when I see the bill... (I just hope He has His zipper up this time....)

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: Gryphon66

She dodged the reporter's questions. Just admit what is right in front of your eyes. It won't make you disloyal...Just honest.

I did.

Is she or is she not eating candy when the clip begins?

Are the questions asked AFTER she is shown eating candy?

Who's denying what? Are you saying there were questions before the clip began? How do you know?

Get real, and take your own advice.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   

This is absolutely stupid.

People are desperate.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Don't worry... The next meme of a 'laundry mark' I'm guessing in a smart jumpsuit??, they'll just blame on this choKo-LOT..

"I didn't snip My pants, I sat in Chocolate in Reno..."

link   

Yup, all 45 seconds of it. I'd like to see more before I quickly pass any judgment since it's so short. Tbh, this is just another non story to trash Clinton. Look, we all get it, even her supporters get it, Hillary has problems but let's focus on that and ignore the candy story because it's a waste of time. Do we really need a million anti Hillary threads?

link   

originally posted by: introvert

This is absolutely stupid.

People are desperate.

Beyond desperate.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Which side of her mouth did she put the chocolate in?

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

But ... but ... but ... Swills ... SHE ATE CANDY!!!!

OH THE HORROR!

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Yup, all 45 seconds of it. I'd like to see more before I quickly pass any judgment since it's so short. Tbh, this is just another non story to trash Clinton. Look, we all get it, even her supporters get it, Hillary has problems but let's focus on that and ignore the candy story because it's a waste of time. Do we really need a million anti Hillary threads?

Who's trashing her? She deserves applause.
I thought her dodge was quite artfully executed...She's getting extremely imaginative and accomplished at finding new ways of avoiding reporter's questions.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   
LOL what a phony she is.

Crooked Hillary eats chocolate to avoid answering questions from the "cooperative" press after her speech attacking Donald Trump and the "Alt-Right". Reno, NV. Aug 25, 2016. This is despite her not having a press conference for almost a year to avoid answering questions about her multiple scandals and ensued criminal investigations, unlike any Presidential candidate in U.S. history.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Is she required to answer every question asked to her...or rather, yelled at her?

If not, I really don't see the issue with this.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Sarcasm levels are through the roof!

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

Is she required to answer every question asked to her...or rather, yelled at her?

If not, I really don't see the issue with this.

Would it have killed her to have answered their questions?

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

I mean this in all seriousness.

You do not ask Hillary questions.

If she wants you to know something, she will tell you.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I mean this in all seriousness.

You do not ask Hillary questions.

If she wants you to know something, she will tell you.

Very well put.
At least she showed her benevolence and forgiveness by rewarding these impertinent and wayward reporters with a yummy treat.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Even Richard Nixon went in front of the reporters and answered difficult questions in the midst of Watergate.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: trollz
Where's the video?

In the article.
If someone knows how to embed here, please do.

It wasn't there in the article when I looked. I see it now. Thanks for adding it.
edit on 8/26/2016 by trollz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   

I'm afraid it's even worse than what you're implying. The fact that she's walking unassisted and talking to people without a teleprompter is 96.1% proof that this isn't the real Hillary. It's clearly a reptilian puppet, which means the real Clintons have already been "erased" now that their side's victory is assured.

Think about it: have you ever seen a reptile that likes chocolate? I sure haven't. But the video in the OP is actually proof that the reptilian puppet is aware of this fact and is trying to hide it's true self by eating something it clearly didn't want. Why else would she/"it" offer so much of it to the press? What human really enjoys chocolate and then immediately offers all of it to the lamestream media? And note: this is in Nevada, which is notoriously hot. Reptiles are more active in the heat. Just sayin'...

ETA: And no, I'm not taking off my tinfoil hat this time.
edit on 26-8-2016 by enlightenedservant because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 02:03 AM
link   

as the reporters start barraging her with more important questions...she waves them off and mumbles to them all to eat chocolate as she walks away.

That summary cracked me up hard.

I'm going to keep this in mind when I get cornered on something...

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: sirlancelot

originally posted by: Gryphon66

So ... after a speech ... she's mingling with people, and has some candy ... and then suggests that others share in the candy.

TYRANT! SORCERESS! GODLESS HEATHEN!

(Yes, this post is as ridiculous as this thread.)

Perhaps but how many days has it been since Hillary has done a press conference? Wonder why that is...

How many days since she's been interviewed by the press?

Two Days Ago

Ah ... but Cooper's a gay liberal ... how about a real "news" organization ...

Clinton Interviewed by Chris Wallace - Fox News Channel - July 31, 2016

And so on and so forth.

Yeah, she's really hiding from "the tough questions ... " LOL.

Give me a break! Having those shills asked pre programmed questions is a far cry from on honest press conference where many reporters can ask ANY questions. Seriously your response was a joke. She is as transparent as a brick wall.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join