It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump endorsed by Jesse Jackson and the Rainbow PUSH coalition?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

You proved my point. Racists people use the situation to their advantage. When he was helping someone to he was a hero but now he is racist.

Based on WHAT?

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

You proved my point. Racists people use the situation to their advantage. When he was helping someone to he was a hero but now he is racist.

Based on WHAT?

His past. There numerous examples of Trump's racism. In the 70's he sued the government because he didn't want blacks living in his buildings.
Is Donald Trump Racist? Here's What the Record Shows
If people vote this fascist in then they better get ready to welcome the police state he will bring with him.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Plus...old J.J. ain't what he used to be. Back in the day, he used to be taken seriously...Now,...not so much.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Based on WHAT?

You expect me to read Mr. Jackson's mind? Ask him.

I report; you decide.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   

a reply to: dukeofjive696969

He is an idiot...that is some great response there. This shows his true nature but since you are prejudice nothing else matters. That is called ignorance.

Oh poor thing, did i make you feel bad inside, grow some thicker son.

Trump has been called an idiot probably since before you where born.
edit on 26-8-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

What is this about KKK Grand Wizards? Hillary?

That's unreal.. what a JOKE!

I see.. Robert Byrd. Well, how close was their relationship? Is there any chance that Hillary might secretly hold similar views? What's the deal here?
edit on 26-8-2016 by TheLaughingGod because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Racist.... Donald Trump has reached out to the black community but he is labeled as racist. Watch this video.

Here you have one of the greatest race baiters of all time and he again agrees here...

www.politico.com...

So please again, tell me how anyone should consider Donald Trump to be racist? What did he say? What did he do?

Trump is not a racist and few claim he is. Trumps campaign has played to racists and all of the white ones support him.

I'm not sure how politically active black panther types are...

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Trump was never associated with being a racist until he ran against democrats and the msm. The guy is not a racist. This whole racist thing is a political farce.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Maybe if he didn't insist on calling black people "the blacks" or "a black" or "my African American" and speak to white people offended by his racism rather than black people themselves AND if he would quit suggesting that ALL black people have nothing to lose... someone with more than 1 brain cell might believe him.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLaughingGod
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

What is this about KKK Grand Wizards? Hillary?

That's unreal.. what a JOKE!

I see.. Robert Byrd. Well, how close was their relationship? Is there any chance that Hillary might secretly hold similar views? What's the deal here?

All the white racists vote republican and have for 40 years.

I guess it is fair to say the same about black panthers and democrats, though the kkk has always been active voters and I'm not sure Black panthers are.

Do republicans think even one independent buys their " democrats are the secret kkk" stuff??

Y'all just preach to the choir.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

The people that think it's racism aren't going to vote for him ,WE all know that ,so I GUESS they can peddle their little skin games BACK to the DNC.
WE really don't want them anyway if they're like THAT...

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   
The term “racist” gets tossed around a lot. Trump is not a racist. I think Donald Trump could go to Compton, CA and be alright as long as he watches his mouth. His choice of words are just not very good.. Nor wise considering the position of power he's shooting for.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Simple. Trump tailors his 'beliefs' to suit the people he is trying to get to like him. What was then, is not now, and what is now is not then. What is here is not there and what is there is not here.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   

" So please again, tell me how anyone should consider Donald Trump to be racist? What did he say? What did he do? "

Mr.Trump did not say Anything Racist since he decided to run for POTUS , he just happened to be Born Caucasian , and therefore to Most Afro Americans who dabble in the Political Field , Automatically Inherited that Dubious Moniker .
edit on 26-8-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: spelling

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   

I often have heard him say Mr Carson my black friend....take your racism Kali and stick it

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

" So please again, tell me how anyone should consider Donald Trump to be racist? What did he say? What did he do? "

Mr.Trump did not say Anything Racist since he decided to run for POTUS , he just happened to be Born Caucasian , and therefore to Most Afro Americans who dabble in the Political Field , Automatically Inherited that Dubious Moniker .

He said the stuff to the khan mother....

The whole "why didn't she say anything? Was it because she wasn't allowed to?? Idk..."

I don't think trump is some flaming racist, but that was both racist and anti Muslim.

Like every Arab looking Muslim treats women like slaves...

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   

I often have heard him say Mr Carson my black friend....take your racism Kali and stick it

If he isn't a racist then why bother to point out Carson's race? People who aren't racist just say my friend.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Man, it was sarcasm...I have never heard that.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 03:10 AM
link   
I met a white guy once who was best friend with a black guy, the white guy would refer to him as his black brother, and the black guy would refer the white guy as his milk or white brother, was it racist? not even close.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   

....take your racism Kali and stick it

Right. This is just like Trump saying only liars cry racism and then calls Hillary a racist.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join