It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump endorsed by Jesse Jackson and the Rainbow PUSH coalition?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Racist.... Donald Trump has reached out to the black community but he is labeled as racist. Watch this video.

Here you have one of the greatest race baiters of all time and he again agrees here...

www.politico.com...

So please again, tell me how anyone should consider Donald Trump to be racist? What did he say? What did he do?

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

(Facepalm)
Welp, firstly you've taken things out of context. Secondly - did you see his recent statement on African-American people? It was ludicrous. And it fit in with other similar statements. The man's an ignorant idiot.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Based on Trump's political views in the 1990s, I would see why they endorsed him.

1990s Donald Trump is a much different creature than what we are seeing today.

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Since when do racists kiss black babies to the delight of their mother?

pbs.twimg.com...

Since when do non-racists kiss KKK grand wizard/recruiters and call them mentor?

Only in the orwellian world of unhinged progressives.

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

did you see his recent statement on African-American people?

This one?

"Our government has totally failed our African American friends, our Hispanic friends and the people of our country. Period," Trump said in Akron, Ohio, straying from the prepared remarks the campaign provided to reporters. "The Democrats have failed completely in the inner cities. For those hurting the most who have been failed and failed by their politician — year after year, failure after failure, worse numbers after worse numbers. Poverty. Rejection. Horrible education. No housing, no homes, no ownership. Crime at levels that nobody has seen. You can go to war zones in countries that we are fighting and it's safer than living in some of our inner cities that are run by the Democrats. And I ask you this, I ask you this — crime, all of the problems — to the African Americans, who I employ so many, so many people, to the Hispanics, tremendous people: What the hell do you have to lose? Give me a chance. I'll straighten it out. I'll straighten it out. What do you have to lose?"

How racist and ignorant of him to actually talk about the real problems that are plaguing black communities across the nation. How dare he give these people something to grasp onto to pull them self out of the poverty trap and the liberal plantation rather than promises of free crap. How dare he talk to someone like a human being.
Now that's a (facepalm) if I ever saw one...
edit on 26-8-2016 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

He's only called a racist because that's all the Hillarians have left.

It's their Hail Mary.

Meanwhile, lots are supporting Trump BECAUSE they perceive him as having racist or at least nationalistic leanings.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

What Statement....

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

he isn't a racist.

people throw that term around so much these days, it really devalues the reality of how awful true racism is.

That, my friends, is what we call white guilt.

The ones who cry racist the loudest are usually the racists, themselves, these days. It's their guilt, because they want to speak out against it now, since they were (and probably still are, for all I know) perpetrators of it in the past. They try to vindicate themselves, that way. But it's in error. You can't be a racist and then stop being a racist just because now it's convenient for you to do so--that's called still being a self-centered racist! But it's literally those kinds of people who are responsible for the 'racist'-calling and race-baiting.

It's honestly meaningless, these days. Just like most things.

TRUMP FTW

edit on 26-8-2016 by rukia because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Judge a man by his actions and trump is an inarguable meritocratist...

For instance, Bill Clinton says he is a feminist at heart yet predates upon women....
One cannot be a feminist and a sexual predator...

Just as Trump cannot be a meritocratist and a racist....The two are mutually exclusive and cannot exist in tandem...

As a Ben Carson devotee I came to the Trump bandwagon late....but I am certainly glad to be here and videos like this reinforce my belief in his capitalistic egalitarianism....

Long live the great American meritocracy where the biggest brain and/or the hardest workers can improve their rung on the ladder of life...

Go back to your safe spaces liberals because the debates are going to be an embarrassment for your candidate who lacks the intellectual skill required to speak extemporaneously and think quickly on her feet...
It is very difficult to expound upon your beliefs when they exist upon a sliding scale moving to whichever location best encapsulates the sensibilities of the largest portion of the electorate....
Nothing can be more transparent than a person who spouts only platitudes with no substance or belief upon these "principles" are based...

I can see a 2004 John Kerryesque collapse coming....it won't be a Mondale level debacle but we can hope...

-Christosterone

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

I'm literally the most-excited I've ever been for a debate because of this. I can hardly wait.

Right on

a reply to: AngryCymraeg

*doublefacepalm*

Oh, really?

An ignorant idiot, eh? Thems be some purdy big words, pardtner.
Words are all they are, because you're wrong. Because, you can't be very smart if you honestly think that Trump is an idiot.
I think it's more likely that you're talking about yourself and transferring your feelings about yourself onto Trump. Because only an ignorant idiot could believe that Trump is an ignorant idiot. The very idea is laughable. Oh, so he's supposed to coddle black people and talk down to them? You do know that not all black people are from Africa, right? Haiti, the Dominican Republic...Why are you generalizing them like that? That's really ignorant of you to assume that all black people identify as 'African Americans'. Just like you probably think that Native Indians should be called 'native americans' when in reality that hate that garbage because they see it as just another attempt for the white man to put them into a box.

You've been put into a box.

You should come out of the cave to see the light, because I'm not coming back in for you again

I really hope you get the humor in my reference to that allegory.
edit on 26-8-2016 by rukia because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: rukia
a reply to: Christosterone

I'm literally the most-excited I've ever been for a debate because of this. I can hardly wait.

Right on

For a broken hearted cowboys fan I haven't been this excited since the early 90s Super Bowls!!!

It's going to be awesome....

Trump is my new Troy Aikman, Michael Irvin and Emmit Smith all rolled into one New York mogul

-Christosterone

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Urantia1111

You're right. When you, or Obama, have no significant life achievements to run on, SMEAR and LIES are your only hope.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Roh Ohwww. I guess the moral of the story is if they are not giving money to you in politics then rubber stamp them racist.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   

LOL...ADD the fact that the KKK 'Grand Dragon' just ENDORSED Hillary Clinton!

PLUS the KKK donated tens of thousands of dollars to her campaign.

VIDEO=> KKK Grand Dragon Endorses Hillary Clinton

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
On one hand, we have the media telling us how disgusting this Donald J. Trump person is.
And on the other, we have actual events from his past, proving what kind of a great man he really is. It's wonderful to see.

Can you compare Trump's history with Hillary's? It seems she just keeps getting worst and worst...

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   
People who say Trump is racist are just ignorant, Hillary is ignorant and Trump has proven to be a job creator and she isnt, enough for me.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I think Trump is good at what he does, and it is trolling other people, not to mention he is one hell of a comedian. I dont think he is racist, however some of his remarks might sound racist, but I believe he used them just to provoke outrage and gain publicity, good or bad, doesnt matter, someone once said, I dont care if you talk about me in good or bad light, as long as you talk about me...

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
A video from the 90s lol, I don't think trump is a bigot or a racist, he is just a big orange idiot

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

He is an idiot...that is some great response there. This shows his true nature but since you are prejudice nothing else matters. That is called ignorance.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
What is Jesse Jackson's perspective on Donald Trump in 2016?

... as Jesse Jackson said of Trump, “Most African Americans consider him a bigot.”

www.philly.com - AUGUST 24, 2016

/thread
edit on 26-8-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Emphasis

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join