It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Solid Response To Hillary's Claim of Trump Supporters Being Racist

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Here is a perfect response to Hillary's false claims of Trump and his supporters being racist. Please watch it. Hillary is a divider, and this is what she is trying to do. She is trying to divide us along the lines of race. She has nothing to offer on issues. She has no cover for her corruption. And so she resorts to false claims of racism.
edit on 8 by AreUKiddingMe because: link

edit on 8 by AreUKiddingMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Yes...Trump supporters are for the most part racist.
Next question.
Cheers

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Your video isn't working. I hate to break it to you but every political party has racist members.

+15 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: JaMeDoIt

Next question. 
Cheers

OP didn't ask a question lol. A+ response man.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
Your video isn't working. I hate to break it to you but every political party has racist members.

The video is working now. Yesterday Hillary devoted her Entire Speech to calling Trump and his supporters racist. This video perfectly shows that this is not the case and is only her evil agenda because she has nothing to offer except division.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: AreUKiddingMe

Define racism, there seems to be many, many, shades and definitions.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Good exhibit, that video.

We demolished her claim yesterday:

Donald Trump: Hillary Clinton Attacking ‘Millions of Decent Americans’ with Racism Charge

The extremely over-simplified conclusion there is:
Going by her own logic she's even more "racist".

edit on 26-8-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Yes, Trump will have Black voters...anywhere from 5% to 20% of the Black vote will go to Trump. Even Romney got 4-5% of the black vote.

These people are entitled to their opinion to support Trump...and others are entitled to their opinion to think they are wrong in supporting Trump.

I don't care how many videos of black Trump supporters you show saying that they don't think Trump is racist...my opinion of Trump being racist and catering to racists hasn't changed.

Remember, one of Trump's main targets are Hispanics...Blacks can be racists towards Hispanics just as some White Trump supporters are.

I do think it is a bit ironic how Republicans like to use the few Black supporters they have as their tokens to try to prove they aren't racist.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: JaMeDoIt
Next question.
Cheers

You get an A++ for your Virtue Signaling! Great job

Still waiting for any facts that Trump is a racist. But then again I guess who needs facts when the Progs deem anyone who doesn't agree with them or their policies racists and bigots!

Wonder how you would categorize black people who want to vote for Trump? Never mind, the video covered that!

SJW FTW!

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Hillary's more of a racist than Trump ever dreamed.....

+21 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

The modern definition of racism is:

Anyone that appears to be a straight white male, or anyone that disagrees with Democrats.

Keep in mind that anyone that is not white cannot be racist, as long as they agree with Democratic Party principles.

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

I do think it is a bit ironic how Republicans like to use the few Black supporters they have as their tokens to try to prove they aren't racist.

What I think is ironic is how Liberals will use the very few Republican racists they can dig up to try and paint every Republican as being racist.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

Nice deflection...
I believe we all knew that.
But what party do you suspect has more real racists?
I vaguely remember reading that a requirement for being a democrat back in the day was having to be a part of the KKK. Now you just have part of the SJW or BLM movement.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   
When your only tool is a hammer every problem starts to look like a nail...

Some of the Dems have gotten so used to winning (stifling) every argument with this tactic that they forgot how to actually argue.

Unfortunately for them, people have been inoculated against the "Racist Bomb," which is a shame because the word used to have a meaning with use, to describe one who is a believer in genetic determination along racial lines. Someone has coined the word "wasist"(think baby talk) to describe these hollow slanders to preserve the usefulness of the word "racist," which I think is a great idea.

Don't be a Trumpaphobe!!! Vote Trump!

edit on 26-8-2016 by chronfucius because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: AreUKiddingMe

originally posted by: kruphix

What I think is ironic is how Liberals will use the very few Republican racists they can dig up to try and paint every Republican as being racist.

I haven't seen anyone try to paint every Republican as a racists.

I have seen people point out that racists groups (KKK, White Supremacist, etc), support and endorse Republican policies. I have also seen people point out people saying racist things at Republican rallies or holding signs with racist messages on them. I have seen people point out that a lot of Trump's statements are racist and his past behavior (which concluded in lawsuits) were racists.

I'm sorry if you feel attacked by that, it's not our fault that the party you have chosen to endorse caters to racists people and groups. That's not our fault, that is just a fact that you have to deal with.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

He was just "correcting the record" for us so that we know the truth.

I mean, what a wonderfully reasonable comment, calling more than half of the American population racists right?

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   
The deflector shields are at maximum strength Captain!

The smear is getting real. I came across this gem today, when I wasn't laughing at the shear stupidity in this article, I was fighting back throwing up from the spin induced motion sickness.

The propaganda has surpassed anything I've ever seen.

mediamatters.org...

The left has gone full retard.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I think the best response to any of these liberal losers accusations is to continue living a life well lived.

Imagine walking into McDonald's and the cashier starts in calling you a loser. I would laugh it off, take my girls hand and drive home in my nice car.

Just because the Internet is anonymous we shouldn't forgot the real world type of people that are the democrats.

Don't let it bother you.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bobaganoosh
The deflector shields are at maximum strength Captain!

The smear is getting real. I came across this gem today, when I wasn't laughing at the shear stupidity in this article, I was fighting back throwing up from the spin induced motion sickness.

The propaganda has surpassed anything I've ever seen.

mediamatters.org...

The left has gone full retard.

Is that Daniel Tosh, the comedian (Tosh.0), they have in their hitlist banner at the top there?

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I don't think so. I only recognize Milo. The rest are unknown to me. Oh I guess one of them is Bannon. The list of villains is in the article.
edit on 26-8-2016 by Bobaganoosh because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join