It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U. of C. tells incoming freshmen it does not support 'trigger warnings' or 'safe spaces'

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: CatandtheHatchet

Welp, Thats on the list for places where my kids can go to school.

Awesome.

edit on 8 28 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: JDeLattre89
I came on the site today with the intent of posting just this. Kudos to you for getting it out there!

It is a shame at the level of depravity that our universities have sunk to these days where knowledge is hampered by 'safe zones' and people having to be worried about be at odds with others' opinions. If we were to do things the way the far left (who control most universities now) or thought police would have us do, then we all might as well walk around with blinders on and duct tape on our mouths.

S&F

"the far left control most universities" ????.....so says who??....you??

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptrit may be illegal but truthfully why should i who took the time to prepare for disaster x give up what i have for my family so gov can swoop in and take all my supplies and give it to aholes they think is most important because i hate to tell you man they won't be using those supplies on me and probably not you . most of us will get the very most basics if we very lucky. but more than likely the ones in gov will keep them going to ones they think are most important and rest of us can get scrogged. sorry but true any supplies i got you will never find.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Yah they will (sniff them out).

Hunger is a powerful motivator. If you're staying healthy while everyone around you is starving, if the smell of cooking is coming out your chimney, if the locals are hungry enough they will come around to investigate. You can't keep food hidden for long in a disaster.

You can try, but the more you hoard or don't share the more violent will be the eventual outcome.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 05:57 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 05:46 AM
link   

(post by AdamHebrew removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
(post by EmilyBrown removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I personally think this is great news!!!

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: CatandtheHatchet

thanks

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join