It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton Wiped Server With 'BleachBit'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+57 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   
THOSE must've been some very embarrassing Yoga emails...Apparently, Clinton instructed her lawyers to 'scrub' her server SO efficiently that, as Trey Gowdy states: "Not even God can read them."

She didn't just push 'DELETE'...she directed her attorneys to used a tool called 'BleachBit' which destroys evidence on a server so thoroughly...that it's virtually impossible to recover evidence.

Particularly, incriminating, since we all remember Hillary feigning ignorance about scrubbing servers "with like a cloth or something?"

Folks...she's guilty as hell...and lying through her teeth in order to cover her tracks.

Clinton team used special program to scrub server, Gowdy says

Hillary Clinton’s team used more than just a “cloth” to scrub her private server – employing a special program known as BleachBit to delete her private emails and try to prevent their recovery, a senior Republican on the House oversight committee who has read the FBI’s investigative file told Fox News.

“They didn't just push the delete button. They had them deleted where even God can't read them,” Rep. Trey Gowdy, R-S.C., said Thursday.

The account is striking considering that Clinton, at a rare press conference last year in Las Vegas, seemed to claim ignorance when asked by Fox News whether she wiped her server.

“What, like with a cloth or something?” Clinton quipped, adding: “I don’t know how it works digitally at all.”

Yet Gowdy said her team was using BleachBit, which is like an electronic shredder that permanently scrambles data.

FULL Article:
www.foxnews.com...
edit on 26-8-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

+28 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   
So she took extra special care of her personal email but not regular old classified goverment email...
Sounds about right. Very presidential.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   
So are we supposed to believe that for some reason, Hillary and staff's emails are the ONLY ones on the planet that the NSA didn't 'read it all, sniff it all, know it all?' Why would the FBI try to read her scrubbed servers when they can call the NSA and get it all, chapter and verse? They MUST have, right?

Serves her right for demonizing Wikileaks and Snowden, instead of reading their warnings and learning how to properly crypto everything.

I can't believe we're still having these endless discussions about the two most unsuitable candidates for president ever; she's admitted over and over and over again to 'bad judgement' and 'mistakes' and yet she wants a promotion.

And Trump is just laughable, his support here notwithstanding. I feel like I've entered a parallel universe where nobody notices the obvious insanity of the inhabitants.

edit on 26-8-2016 by SentientCentenarian because: spelling

+13 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

"I did not intend to intentionally cover anything up, I thought this Bleach-thing sounded great since I know bleach is used in cleaning and I wanted to make sure I was upholding immaculate email hygiene "

It's looking worse, and worse, and worse, and worse for this Woman. Then she has the nerve to go on Jimmy Kimmel and get Celebrities to get together for fundraisers and take selfies with her. Boy, she sure is working hard, isn't she? Traitorous b*tch
edit on 26-8-2016 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Bleachbit is a free software scrubber. Apperently it is pretty affective. I wonder if they can tell at what time it was used. If it was shortly after she was ordered to turn over those files, or some time before. I think that would make a difference for some people to come to terms about whether she is being forthright with this investigation. I have never seen this printed in a timeline diagram. I think it makes all the difference.

If it is shown that she did this while she was stalling the fbi at the beginning, then i think this could make comey and others at the fbi just as complicit in covering for her. As he says "nothing to see" when it seems there is plenty.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   

The article doesn't say Clinton instructed that. The article has Trey Gowdy stating bleachbit was used so that 'even God can't read them'.

Oddly, the FBI has recovered a lot. Can they see better than God?

+17 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

The article doesn't say Clinton instructed that. The article has Trey Gowdy stating bleachbit was used so that 'even God can't read them'.

HER lawyers were following HER orders...No?

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: SentientCentenarian

Exactly, just subpoena the records from the NSA database.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Apparently, Clinton instructed her lawyers to 'scrub' her server SO efficiently that "Not even God can read them."

Ummm....no, she never said that.

Trey Gowdy said that...it's right there in your quote of the article.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

Apparently, Clinton instructed her lawyers to 'scrub' her server SO efficiently that "Not even God can read them."

Ummm....no, she never said that.

Trey Gowdy said that...it's right there in your quote of the article.

Good point. I'll correct that.

+10 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   

"You mean with a cloth or something?"

Her supporters want us to see her as a doddering old Grandma when it comes to knowing anything about technology...

But she is a spring chicken when it comes to tough things like boarding a plane, not falling down and bonking her head, falling down and breaking her arm or walking up nine steps..... she just needs someone to hold her up. 'Why, she works out! Didn't you know that?'

Whatever, I am sick of her BS.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

The article says 'Clinton's Team'. Oddly, it takes 1 person to run Bleachbit, usually a computer tech. So, let's say there were 2 computer techs, I guess that is a team.

Nowhere does it say lawyers. Yes?

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   

The article says 'Clinton's Team'. Oddly, it takes 1 person to run Bleachbit, usually a computer tech. So, let's say there were 2 computer techs, I guess that is a team.

So she is not responsible for her team?
If she is not why should we elect her to lead the country if she cant lead her team?

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

So she is not responsible for her team?
If she is not why should we elect her to lead the country if she cant lead her team?

I didn't say that. I point out what the article does not say. Then you point out what I don't say. Sort of ironic.
edit on 26-8-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

I didn't point out anything I asked you questions you chose not to answer and instead attacked me.

Is she responsible for her team?

+15 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Are you suggesting a IT on her team acted independently?
Her lawyers had the material in their possession. They ordered an IT to do it...and they were operating under her orders.
Don't obfuscate.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Particularly, incriminating, since we all remember Hillary feigning ignorance about scrubbing servers "with like a cloth or something?"

But she didn't do that, she said I don't know what "they" did, wipe it with a cloth or something.

Thats so funny to compare to another president who turned over tape recordings with portions 'erased'. Richard "Tricky Dick" Nixon accused his over busy secretary of the dirty deed, back then.

Theres this photo of how she could have accidentally done it, too. It shows her reaching sooo far for the phone that her foot accidentally pushed on the floor foot record hold button, thereby erasing portions of the tapes that would have convicted Nixon.

Actual images released to the press

See she didn't do it 'on purpose' and Nixon was later pardoned for any malfeasance by Ford anyway. He skated to retirement, covered for by the powers that be, the politicians and the News Media.

Hillary's 'crew' probably didn't do it either, unless she keeps someone on her pay roll thats a computer geek(?). She would have consulted with the best money can buy, probably inside an 'XYZ' gubment agency. She also skates from any impropriety, covered for by the (same) powers that be (Industrial military corporations are the same today as they were in Nixon's time), the politicians (who couldn't indict her in umpteen hearings), and the main stream media (the same media outlets as when Nixon was president) who refuse to 'press' her in open Press conference.

The parallels of history are hilarious, the end results are the same, hopefully. Nixon was asked to leave the white house or face charges, Hillary shouldn't be allowed in.

edit on 26-8-2016 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   

It is possible to recover files even after software like bleachbit has been used, although difficult. All traces of the files must be deleted, which bleachbit doesn't always do.

Also there are the computers, mail servers the emails were sent to.

In order for the emails to be completely deleted the entire hard drive would need to be scubbed and over written, not just selected emails.

They should let me have a go at recovering the emails.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   

I think a team was involved, simply because not just one IT guy decides to use bleachbit on the former Secretary of State's emails, not without someone telling him to do it.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join