It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Obama - Chancellor Merkel - Minister of Magic Fudge: have the same leadership style

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I was watching Harry Potter: Order of the Phoenix and it hit me. The Minister of Magic Cornelius Fudge, has the same leadership style as Obama and Merkel when it comes to terrorisms

The Minister of Magic will not say the name "Voldemort"(the guy trying to do harm to the wizarding community). While Obama will not say "islamic terrorism"(the group trying to do harm to western culture)

Fudge, Obama, Merkel, and their followers all attack the people who point out and name the enemy. It's like, in their minds, saying there will be an attack is more evil then their actually being an attack. Yet, most people reading the Harry Potter books, saw Fudge for what he was and his poor leadership. Yet, there are millions of people who cannot use the same judgment to see that Obama and Merkel's leadership is just as flawed as the leadership as a fictional character

edit on 26-8-2016 by thinline because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   
You left out the part where fudge denied the existence of Voldemort.
Sorry, my wife is a potter freak....it must have rubbed off.

But I see the resemblance. Nothing to see here!

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: thinline

Because they are not like Harry Potter characters. A lot of people sit around and just make up nonsense all day, too.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   

"islamic terrorism"

Isn't the primary threat to the world, bombs, bullets and armies are.

The reason the western leaders don;t mention that term much is because they know this. Islam is the fabricated enemy to justify all the wars being waged against Middle eastern countries.

But don't think of all those violations of international law, just focus on the 'evils of Islam' and the 'threat of terrorism'.

Oh, and Harry Potter.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Better get you wand sharpened and your house elf at your side then. Oh and that cloak too.

ISIS takes every inflammatory phrase uttered by the west and uses it as proof that we are in a religious war. They use it as a recruitment tool. They use it to make people angry.
I think the leaders are making a decision not to give them ammunition to use against us.
Does Trump even understand that?

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Hey, OP, what do you know about Merkel, other than Breitbart told you to hate her? Why, exactly, should the average American care about the German leader? Why should we care about what's going on in Germany? You don't like Germany allowing refugees in to their country, huh? Afraid the ethnic purity might be corrupted? Hmmm... When have we heard about concerns over racial purity in Germany before? Geez, I can't remember....

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: TownCryer

Hey, OP, what do you know about Merkel, other than Breitbart told you to hate her? Why, exactly, should the average American care about the German leader? Why should we care about what's going on in Germany? You don't like Germany allowing refugees in to their country, huh? Afraid the ethnic purity might be corrupted? Hmmm... When have we heard about concerns over racial purity in Germany before? Geez, I can't remember....

Shush. We're not supposed to acknowledge the links to neo Nazism. Or the "nationalists" agenda.
Or any connections to Robert Mercer.

www.smh.com.au...

mediamatters.org...

edit on 8262016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

you honestly don't think Radical Islam is an army? An army with bullets, bombs, and people willing to die to use them? Have they not stated that they will use them? If someone tells you that they are going to try to kill you. Why would a sane person, not focus on them?

Western leaders mention them, liberal leaders don't mention them.

Violations of International law?

Are you talking about all the violations the Obama administration are doing? All the violations that the Clinton State Department did? My question is, do you rail against Obama and Hillary for those violations, do you pretend they just started on their own, or just blame Bush?

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   

There is more than enough basis for sincere criticism of Chancellor Merkels politics - let alone the U.S. leadership and their foreign policies in recent years when it come to the middle east.

There is absolutely no need to make # up!
The second you're lying, you discredit yourself - and every sincere criticism you could have raised instead - is lost.

Quote: "Bei den Anschlägen in Würzburg und Ansbach handelt es sich nach allem was wir heute wissen um Islamistischen Terror."

Watch @ 1:16 minutes:

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I just want to say I love the fact that HP was brought up. I'm too sick to form a coherent thought besides that.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: thinline
a reply to: intrptr

you honestly don't think Radical Islam is an army? An army with bullets, bombs, and people willing to die to use them? Have they not stated that they will use them? If someone tells you that they are going to try to kill you. Why would a sane person, not focus on them?

Western leaders mention them, liberal leaders don't mention them.

Violations of International law?

Are you talking about all the violations the Obama administration are doing? All the violations that the Clinton State Department did? My question is, do you rail against Obama and Hillary for those violations, do you pretend they just started on their own, or just blame Bush ?

Bush never used the term either

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Now go Go watch Harry Potter

edit on 26-8-2016 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

top topics

join