It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“Trumpocrats”: Democrats for Trump launch a super PAC

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Go re-read your own post.I disagree with Mrs. Clinton because of her policies,not because some ATS users like her.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: carewemust

Source?

In my experience with the public, Sanders Supporters are more intelligent in economics than Clinton Supporters. They understand that a robust economy is their best friend. Hillary won't deliver a robust economy any more than Obama has done.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I support Trump over Hillary. That's no big secret. But the name-calling has become shrill as of late.

I don't know anything about who's calling you names or why. I'm just saying, that being Anti-Trump doesn't mean Pro-Clinton. Someone can be Anti-both for example.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Hillary will deliver more international globalism and Corporate Rule. That should clear to everyone by now.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Wait, people actually call you that ONLY because you don't support Hillary? What kind of circles do you find yourself in?

I've never supported Hillary and have never been called such things.

You might be the only one BUT we all know many will post saying they too are victims as well.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   

I'm voting Stein, Johnson's open support for the TPP is an elites wet dream.

If we vote Johnson in, the only one openly for the TPP, he's not even pretending he's against it, it's like giving the TPP a public mandate for the go ahead.
edit on 8/25/2016 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Not a victim. Just making observations. Any and all examples could and are found on this site.
edit on 25-8-2016 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: xuenchen

The more I get accused of being an ignorant bigoted racist because I don't support Hillary, the more I want to vote for Trump.

I know I can't be the only one.

After Hillary's speech today, get ready for an onslaught 100x worse.

The Hillary/DNC Campaign has nothing left but to go full attack mode.

Trump is their main scratching post, but they call 80 million other people racist too.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   
hillary and her croonies seriously miscalculated when they thought they could cheat the millenials out of having their candidate of having an honest and fair chance of the nomination and then the millenials would fall in line and support her. hillary is old she is playing old games that worked 20 -30 years ago,well those games don`t work now, as abe lincoln said " you can fool some of the people all of the time and all of the people some of the time but you can`t fool all of the people all of the time.
edit on 25-8-2016 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-8-2016 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Oh, so your personal experience. Right.

Well, if you agree Sanders supporters are more intelligent then you must also agree there is no way they could vote for Trump based on economics.

Donald Trump just threatened to cause an unprecedented global financial crisis

"I am the king of debt," he said. "I love debt. I love playing with it."

"I would borrow, knowing that if the economy crashed, you could make a deal," Trump said. "And if the economy was good, it was good. So therefore, you can't lose."

Yeah, I want him playing with our debt like it's a toy. Clearly he has no qualms about causing a bankruptacy and heading for the HILLS!

This is your go to guy for our economy? If we go down so goes the world.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: amazing

I'm voting for 3rd party, again. I'm torn between Johnson and Stein. I have issues with both but Johnson clearly will get the most votes out of all of em and that's what's important when voting 3rd party.

I've thought about exactly that. I want to write in Bernie and I voted for Johnson last time but he's made some changes to his platform that I don't like and stand against... but that 5% would be a good thing. All I know is I'm not voting for the lesser of two evils.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: misterhistory

We had our shot. Maybe our last.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It's amazing how hard Hillary fights, on those rare occasions when she's not at home recovering from fighting. I thought she felt that her Presidency was in the bag. I think she's entering panic mode. Trump is gaining, even before the additional leaks come out, and Congress starts to ramp up it's pressure for a Special Prosecutor.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Well, I do read this site and can't think of one example of anyone being called a bigot because they don't support Hillary. This kind of reminds of a similar attack conservatives suffered some years ago. They were supposedly called a bigot if they didn't support Obama. Of course, this always happened in their personal lives and not on the forums, according to them.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: buckwhizzle

Well, awkwardly enough, you never addressed Clinton, I did. I don't disagree with Trump because ATS'ers like him. I disagree with Trump because Trump opened his mouth. I'm very disappointed Trump is popular on a conspiracy website whose motto is clearly ignored.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
hillary and her croonies seriously miscalculated when they thought they could cheat the millenials out of having their candidate of having an honest and fair chance of the nomination and then the millenials would fall in line and support her. hillary is old she is playing old games that worked 20 -30 years ago,well those games don`t work now, as abe lincoln said " you can fool some of the people all of the time and all of the people some of the time but you can`t fool all of the people all of the time.

Throwing down that dogeared race card too.

I like it, calling republicans and Trump supporters racists.

Typical lefty rhetoric for most of them.

Thank God some have their heads screwed on right.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   
so, whats wrong with what he said? the democrats have proven they love debt too, 19 trillion of it, and you think they won`t make a deal on the debt when the economy crashes?
let me put it this way if hillary and company won`t try to make a deal on the debt, when the economy crashes, and she saddles the tax payers with repaying the full debt, then she isn`t the kind of president any tax payer would want. of course the free loaders who pay no taxes don`t give a #.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

Ah, I saw Johnson recently saying something about TPP and it didn't sound like he completely supported it. I mean, how can we since we don't know the details, right? That aside, my biggest gripe with Johnson is that he has no problems with money ruling over politics. Now, I'm not sure if he's against lobbyists but he is all for Super Pacs and big donations.

But, I want to see the two party system interrupted and one day ripped apart so I'll take my lesser of the TWO evils.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Name calling triggers you so much your reaction to it dictates how you vote and not the candidates themselves? I don't expect you to see the irony but wow. I'd have thought Johnson would be your dream candidate. But go ahead and give up your principles to Trump, that'll show them Progressive SJWs.

ETA:

Any and all examples could and are found on this site.

Oh even better... you let the small handful of Hillary supporters on ATS determine how you're going to vote.
edit on 8/25/2016 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Cute reply. did you practice that in a mirror?

Not like my vote will count regardless. I live in Hillary country.

I am planning to vote for Johnson, but might just change it for a final "#### you" to every Hillary supporter.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join