It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports::: Young Child abducted (Snatched into Black Van) Surrey UK...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I did not see this posted and it just popped up in my news feed..

Reports of a Abduction of a young boy aged around 6 are being reported and Police are asking for witnesses in Redhill area of Surrey (Location is just outside London)..

www.telegraph.co.uk...

I hope this is not a situation that we have seen a few times in the UK with children being abducted, I guess there is a chance that the boy knew the person or that even it is something less sinister.

www.lbc.co.uk...

www.facebook.com...

Lets hope the lad is found safe and sound, as a parent I could not even imagine what this could be like.. I do also ask why a young lad at that age was out on his own on a bike??. But I will reserve judgement until the facts are confirmed.

www.standard.co.uk...

Evening standard is quoted as saying Boy was bundled into a Black VW van, Transporter with no sign writing or back windows.. Reg is on a 02 plate..

Description of boy is as follows

The spokesman said the child was thought to be aged six or seven and approximately 4ft tall. He was white and wearing a red t-shirt with navy blue jeans.

EDIT:: Key witness information, the Van was missing one of its alloy wheels, so I guess maybe it had a space saver wheel or just a regular one in place. VW transporters are not the most common vans in the UK esp in Black and with mismatched wheels I really hope that there is a good amount of witnesses or CCTV coverage from shops or petrol stations to get a idea of the location of travel. My limited knowledge of Redhill I remember there is a busy dual carriageway that runs into it but there is also a large amount of woodland which could prove troublesome...

I would also say the picture of the boys bike is telling in that the chain has come off the front chain ring, as a keen cyclist that only tends to happen if the bike rolled backwards possibly as it fell, that would make me think this boy may well have been lifted sharply off the bike and it rolled back before hitting the ground???...

RA

edit on 25-8-2016 by slider1982 because: added

edit on 25-8-2016 by slider1982 because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-8-2016 by slider1982 because: sp

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

Lets hope the lad is found safe and sound, as a parent I could not even imagine what this could be like..

Sadly, he's probably already dead. Assholes love vans, mobile, windowless rooms on wheels.

I hope they catch them.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   
That Facebook link points to a story from 2013. Ah well.

www.bbc.co.uk...

(oh, the Standard link shows the picture too, didn’t notice that)

edit on 1ThursdayThursdayAmerica/Chicago6pmThursday4pm08 by IllegalName because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Really hope he turns up ok! As a parent it scares me to even think how i would feel if it was my child. Hope the kidnappers catch Ebola and die.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Well this situation is strange?..

As it stands there is a massive hunt on for this vehicle but as of yet no person has been reported missing??.

Last night, police released a CCTV still of a black van and launched a huge search operation to trace the van and the child.

At 7.30am today, police announced they had traced the owner of the van and ruled them out of the investigation.

However, they added they are still looking for a similar style black VW van with no side writing and sliding side doors. Surrey Police also shared an image of the child's bicycle which was found at the scene at around 5pm.

www.mirror.co.uk...

What I gain from this is that the Van that is actually shown in the photo is actually showing a cloned index plate that belongs to a model of the same type and colour?. The actual van and owner that the index belongs to has been eliminated along with his vehicle from the investigation?..

So just spit balling here, from the information given..

We have a lad of around 6 that was riding his bike that was witnessed being bundled into a van. The bike has been found at the scene in question and as now a time that any parent would be missing their child no report has come in of said missing person. And from what I can gather the van in the CCTV may well be on cloned plates??...

www.independent.co.uk...

RA
edit on 26-8-2016 by slider1982 because: added

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
This stinks. If nobody has reported such a child as missing then one also has to wonder whether the parents are safe. The way I see is that it’s either a false report or a family has been kidnapped.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   
It would appear that the person reporting this matter has been arrested...

www.bbc.co.uk...

new topics

top topics

join