It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elizabeth Klarer & Aliens from the Proxima Centauri System (Our Neighbors!)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

hey that flying saucer hill is true. in few of my oobe i boarded a flying saucer or ufo there. it was rather large and also spoke with akon. there were akon like people on board.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Interesting article about Klarer. Not a whole lot of new info, but it does tell a little bit about her "earth" husbands. She doesn't talk about them much at all in her book so I was curious.

laurenbeukes.bookslive.co.za...

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Posted once before, Jupiter would have to be 80 more times missive to be a red draw. Not even close.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

I know, but when did they first theorize this because she says "Akon" told her this as well, which would have been back in the 1960's or in 1980 when she first published her book.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
So sad, you'll never get to the truth of UFOs aslong as each work of fantasy / hoax is praised. See ya.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Yeah... this is why Ufology isn't taken seriously anymore. This is a fictional sci-fi love story at best. It actually reeks of something George Adamski would have peddled.

Sorry, but I'm dedicated to evidence/proof and facts. Not a sensationalist story geared toward earning money trying to sell a book.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   

I've been reading since I was eight about Loch Ness,UFOs and unknown stuff.
I 'm 55 now and occasionally I come across things to correlate...then forget it...

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
a reply to: strongfp

If they have medical technology to prolong life and prevent all disease, with all the suffering on earth, pretty crappy not have their society share their enlightenment.

Is this where you say something like we cannot handle the responsibility. Humankind would use it for barbaric purposes to prolong war. Use any cliche you like.

Ha. No, I do have my doubts on this story as well.
Unfortunately I am in a Mulder situation "I WANT to believe".

As for the medical science thing. It does leave a massive loop hole. She claims to have been impregnated, carried and gave birth to one of these beings child, I doubt their medical science would be much different from ours. But, when they cook their food with radiation, it kind of makes sense why they wouldn't share that sort of thing with us.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
Ha. No, I do have my doubts on this story as well.
Unfortunately I am in a Mulder situation "I WANT to believe".

And it's woefully heartbreaking you cannot take people for their world. I love fantasy. Hate lies.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Then why no intelligent radio signals from their planet? TV broadcasts, WIFI, ground to sky transmissions, shortwave radio, microwaves, ultra high frequency communications, communication satellites....

You are of course assuming, that should they exist, that their technology evolved along the same line as ours. It is entirely possible that they not only advanced in ways we never did and possibly never will.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   

It's a great story for sure, but I just don't understand the fact that Meton chose her because it somehow strengthens their bloodlines.

She said she was on his planet for an equivilent of 9 their years, 4 months earth time, but had to return due to it affecting her heart physically.

My question is if in fact Meton chose her to strengthen the bloodline, would the genetics of the heart issues not plague their offspring?

edit on 26-8-2016 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Interesting post, considering its connection with recent discoveries. I wonder often is all this true, such stories end up speaking of things further found to be true or at least similar. However, with such stories there never is enough 'detailed' information and by which I mean. If I had contact with any form of other worldly life, I would make sure I knew exactly how they did what they did. Even if just in notes. All these stories just end up at a brick wall, a grand story without any recourse to understanding what was said.

Ill read more into this lady and follow this post. It is interesting certainly more interesting then most posts seen on ATS recently.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: looneylupinsrevenge

Name different energy waves they would use for world to ship communication than what is known?
edit on 26-8-2016 by neutronflux because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: hubrisinxs
As a skeptic, the Klarer case seems to run along the same lines as all "contract prophets", but then we found her planet.

Well, the Robinson Family from Lost In Space (c. 1965-1968) was heading to a planet in orbit around Alpha Centauri. They never made it, but that was their original goal. So I guess they were prescient, as well.

edit on 26-8-2016 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Quantom computers?

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard
a reply to: Orionx2

Well she seemed very strongly committed to her story, so I don't think she was intentionally lying. It might be delusions but I have no proof of that either.

My approach is to try and dig around to see if she had any interesting new physics to share that jibes with anything we know now, and that is interesting in and of itself. I've learned a lot of stuff I didn't know as a result of doing that!

Her story is fantastical to say the least.
yes she talks about anti gravity thru time manipulation in that video in part 3. chk out the thread in my signature

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

How would one quantum computer on a planet communicate to thousands of different air and space craft in the atmosphere and in space? Same thing with navigation beacons through their system. Or transponders which would signal the identification of each space and aircraft. How would quantum computers replace navigation radar?

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I am up to part 7 of 9 of the live speech of her experience. True or not, I feel compelled to listen to this in its entirety. Fascinating story! Great thread!

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   

a reply to: looneylupinsrevenge

Name different energy waves they would use for world to ship communication than what is known?
You do realize that would be impossible for me to do since I am human and thus am limited to human knowledge sadly enough.

However there are a few possibilities on what they would or could use that we couldn't detect. First and foremost would be some sort of Quantum Entanglement Communicator, or Quantum Computer. Or perhaps some sort of technology that can transmit and receive signals through sub space. There is also directed laser pulses as a possibility though that would be limited to the speed of light and make constant communication nearly impossible over such a large distance. That's just a few, I'm sure there are more.
edit on 26-8-2016 by looneylupinsrevenge because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   
The problem with the pictures, is they are in the standard "frizzbee" format. These are the aspects that you would get if you frizzbee'd a disk away from you and took pictures. Horizonally flat or tilting in the opposite direction would be more appealing. Of course, it could be that way, but just going with odds and ease of conducting the photo session.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join