It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elizabeth Klarer & Aliens from the Proxima Centauri System (Our Neighbors!)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard
a reply to: Orionx2

Well she seemed very strongly committed to her story, so I don't think she was intentionally lying. It might be delusions but I have no proof of that either.

My approach is to try and dig around to see if she had any interesting new physics to share that jibes with anything we know now, and that is interesting in and of itself. I've learned a lot of stuff I didn't know as a result of doing that!

Her story is fantastical to say the least.

They used to pop heroin for cough medicine back then to.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Fun thread, Aboveboard.
I remember reading about her many years ago.
In light of the new earth-like planet found in the Proxima Centauri system...this takes on an additional interesting angle.

Made me remember:
The old Lost In Space tv show...The original destination of the 'Space Family Robinson' was an earth-like planet in the Proxima Centauri system.

Ah yes - Lost In Spaaaaaace.... Too bad for them that where they landed near Proxima Centauri wasn't populated by tall, handsome human-type folk!

In the Klarer story, Akon told her there were several planets, and that they had moved all the "predator animals" to their own planet, away from Meton...

Maybe he meant...good ole' Earth? We have our fair share of predators, most definitely. (But I think he was supposed to be talking about the Proxima Centauri system.)

Sigh. It wouldn't surprise me if some advanced civilization that uses "light harmonics physics" or some such thing has us under quarantine. We are a rough and tumble bunch, we Earthlings!

Honestly, a lot of what she says Akron says is a giant

I'm hoping she just got some of it muddled in translation and poor Akron is shaking his head and smiling ruefully somewhere...

- AB

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   
AB this thread rocks!

As a lurker for many years I miss this kind of stuff!

Who knows what is real or not. None of us are The Almighty so we rely on those things that get us through: intellect. And you have shown us what to strive for!

S+F for keeping this place real!
edit on 26-8-2016 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: Grammar nazi

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard
If they had a child together they would have to be the same species to procreate, and it seems that the time period between Venus being habitable and Earth being habitable is so vast that evolution would have to take place, making us incompatible organisms.

No physical evidence despite having a family with an alien, ties to military intelligence, hippie religion type jargon... it sounds more like mind control experimentation than anything. And it worked.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Soooo.. Val Thor's people?

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Dude relax anyone would think you are from there and trying to hide the fact
...if not you remind of marvin....

On topic......cool thread glad you posted, very entertaining

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Its nothing more than a science fiction romance sold as an autobiography imho.

Source of inspiration will have been George Adamskis Nordic aliens from Venus and the "Space Brothers" movement.

Another example from the same time period is Ann Grevler, who also published an abduction story involving friendly spacemen from Venus: Transvaal Episode (A UFO Lands in Africa) – 1958

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 03:48 AM
link   
"Klarer" is a germanic name, maybe she picked up on the schwarze sonne (black sun)/vril/thule and thought it would be fun to be the new Maria Orsic?

But interesting story, never heard of this.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 03:49 AM
link   

LINK - discussion of photos

I always wonder why in old UFO pictures, the UFO always fly with an angle, seems strange for a disk to lean.

When i see this kind of lean i always think hubcaps or like thrown in to the air.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Orionx2

originally posted by: strongfp

originally posted by: Orionx2
To convenient the child lives with the lover/father and not here. Also no pictures of the lover or the child but a pic of an apparent alien UFO. I think she faked the UFO picture and made the story up. Or not but I would think there would be space junk left behind Venus and earth if they were here.

What from 65 million years ago?

The civilization could have left not even 100,000 years ago and nothing would be left... Only way to really find out is to go to Venus I guess and conduct some archaeological digs.

Ummm, then how did she have a kid with her alien lover in the last 100 years if they are not around.
They had to build their ships somehow.. That would take massive construction sites most likely in space.

You are right, it must have been quite the achievement.
But, you are asking me a question I can't realistically explain, but it is explained in the article(s) that I read that there were massive motherships, and smaller craft. Perhaps this space traveling alien guy was acting alone, and not in the interest of his own 'kind'.

Would the US navy take an aircraft carrier to the North Sentinel Islands just to take a look at the Sentinelese people? Doubt it.

I can understand your doubt, because there is so many stories like this out there and 9 times out of 10 are just made up, or were a 'bad dream' situation. But with recent discoveries of this new found planet in the same place this lady is talking about. It does raise an eye brow for me.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

No colonies?
WE could be a colony. Earth is one.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Here's an article from FSR in 1956.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Let's assume she is telling the truth and her son now is out there somewhere.
Why did they want him.?
The father look's to be a handsome man, why does he not have a wife.?
Is there maybe something they are not telling like that they need new clean genes because they have messed up their own in the process of getting long life.?

Nice tread S&F.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   
I immediately thought of this thread when I saw this article

www.express.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   

My approach is to try and dig around to see if she had any interesting new physics to share that jibes with anything we know now, and that is interesting in and of itself. I've learned a lot of stuff I didn't know as a result of doing that!

This is the value of digging into anything new and different! Kudos to you for doing so and getting a lot out of it, regardless of the ultimate veracity of the story! And thanks for the interesting thread

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   
So , an alien uses up a near infinite amount of resources to travel to Earth . To communicate with only one Earth woman. Telepathically . Then impregnate her and leave.
Yeah , I believe.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

Soooo.. Val Thor's people?

Venusians were definitely a hot topic, especially tall handsome ones with telepathy and kind manners, offering rides in their ships!!

I think Ms. Klarer is a much better storyteller, at the very least, than Stranges.

The Story of Val Thor

Who knows, perhaps one story inspired spin-offs?

AB
edit on 26-8-2016 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23

This is the value of digging into anything new and different! Kudos to you for doing so and getting a lot out of it, regardless of the ultimate veracity of the story! And thanks for the interesting thread

Yes, indeed. And who knows what interesting things might be gleaned from investigating a story? Perhaps the "Venusian Space Brothers" of the Adamsky, Stranges and Klarer stories are related due to being inspired by each other? Are there any bread crumbs to follow? Any truths to be learned? Stuff like this excites me as a writer, if nothing else.

Thanks for joining the thread!!

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Hmmm. So unless I read it wrong, in this article she claims the alien told her he was at that time from Venus, and that Venus is totally habitable. So she changed her story from this to what she claimed later in her autobiography that his people were from Venus but had to move to Alpha Centauri when Venus became uninhabitable.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: Kandinsky

Hmmm. So unless I read it wrong, in this article she claims the alien told her he was at that time from Venus, and that Venus is totally habitable. So she changed her story from this to what she claimed later in her autobiography that his people were from Venus but had to move to Alpha Centauri when Venus became uninhabitable.

I think news articles are not always the most reliable, either. I've been misquoted and seen others totally misquoted before, so I take it all with a grain of salt, including wrong captions on photos, etc. She may have said they were originally from Venus when it was habitable (in her story timeline), and the newspaper man may have mistook her.

Then again, she may have realized a flaw in her story and consciously changed the details to fit. I haven't dug into the entirety of it enough to discern if there was this sort of manipulation of events in her own story, or if the newspaper rendition is the anomaly.

I haven't even gotten to read the news article yet, so you are way ahead of me! Just saw it a minute ago!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join