It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elizabeth Klarer & Aliens from the Proxima Centauri System (Our Neighbors!)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
Then why no intelligent radio signals from their planet? TV broadcasts, WIFI, ground to sky transmissions, shortwave radio, microwaves, ultra high frequency communications, communication satellites....

I don't think they use that kind of tech, at least according to Elizabeth Klarer... They are ultra-advanced. I'm not saying I believe that, I'm just giving you the answer for that question which I've gleaned from her writings so far.

I think they were way beyond that tech when they arrived on "Meton" and Venus was supposed to be their actual planet of origin, or something like that, a very very very long time ago...

I guess we'd only pick those things up from a civilization that was nearer to our own technological advancement.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
I was thinking this very question. I wondered what major Ufology stories originated from the Proxima Centauri System. I felt like at least a few ancient alien eps talked about a planet in that system home to life. But its an easy claim to make until science can prove or disprove

There may be other Alpha Centauri stories too... Have you heard of any? It would be cool to correlate them if there are! I would welcome the contribution...

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
To convenient the child lives with the lover/father and not here. Also no pictures of the lover or the child but a pic of an apparent alien UFO. I think she faked the UFO picture and made the story up. Or not but I would think there would be space junk left behind Venus and earth if they were here.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Orionx2

Well she seemed very strongly committed to her story, so I don't think she was intentionally lying. It might be delusions but I have no proof of that either.

My approach is to try and dig around to see if she had any interesting new physics to share that jibes with anything we know now, and that is interesting in and of itself. I've learned a lot of stuff I didn't know as a result of doing that!

Her story is fantastical to say the least.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Just want to say I am becoming a fan of you, your mind and your research.

Nice presentation.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Fun thread, Aboveboard.
I remember reading about her many years ago.
In light of the new earth-like planet found in the Proxima Centauri system...this takes on an additional interesting angle.

Made me remember:
The old Lost In Space tv show...The original destination of the 'Space Family Robinson' was an earth-like planet in the Proxima Centauri system.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Whether Ms. Klarer was completely delusional or something else was going on this was a nice piece of work and deserves a star and flag.

Good post Aboveboard

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
This store fails on login and science.

A dude can fly here to have a love child in a ship that looks to be from a 60s scfi movie, yet our solar system is not flooded with aliens on holiday?

The science part and Jupiter being a star.

One thousand times less massive. In other words, if you crashed 1000 Jupiters together, then we’d have a second actual Sun in our Solar System.

But the Sun isn’t the smallest possible star you can have. In fact, if you have about 7.5% the mass of the Sun’s worth of hydrogen collected together, you’ll get a red dwarf star. So the smallest red dwarf star is still about 80 times the mass of Jupiter. You know the drill, find 79 more Jupiters, crash them into Jupiter, and we’d have a second star in the Solar System.

To marks against any true science in her statements.

This kind hoax does nothing but waste time that could be used on true ufology efforts and makes a mockery of those interested in real alien planets and life.

Whole libraries of fiction, why do you need life to be turned into a fictional novel.
edit on 25-8-2016 by neutronflux because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
And prove there is any water on the plant. The discovery of a earth like planet has no evidence. They have found a planet that orbits the red dwarf at a distance water could be liquid. There is not even evidence there was enough commit activity in the system to produce water and an atmosphere on the newly discovered planet.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

I agree that there are elements that do not fit with what we know of science.

I'm not sure about your first statement regarding alien tourists but I think, from what parts I have seen, this story falls under "friendly space brothers" and that they do visit earth regularly. Their ships can materialize and appear to dematerialize in an instant. They use cloud formations which occur around them during materialization to hide behind as well.

Again, I'm not claiming it's true. Her science is not lining up entirely with our known views and it is an extraordinary tale, which would require extraordinary evidence.

One must look at what connections we have before coming to blunt conclusions. And that is the fun of it! I thought the new earth-like planet was a discovery worth investigating and this was a fun story to emerge from that effort.

No need to be negative about it, however. Investigation of complexity is interesting regardless of the ultimate answer, at least to me.

So

Thank you for giving the story a look!

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

You seem to be in attack-mode.

How do you know there isn't water or life or an ultra advanced civilization on a planet around Proxima Centauri?

Neither of us can prove it or disprove it one way or the other.

Peace,
AB
edit on 25-8-2016 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Orionx2
To convenient the child lives with the lover/father and not here. Also no pictures of the lover or the child but a pic of an apparent alien UFO. I think she faked the UFO picture and made the story up. Or not but I would think there would be space junk left behind Venus and earth if they were here.

What from 65 million years ago?

The civilization could have left not even 100,000 years ago and nothing would be left... Only way to really find out is to go to Venus I guess and conduct some archaeological digs.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Lol, maybe the alien dude was just f****** with her head, and making up stuff that would be smart sounding to a person of the 1950s? Maybe many of the contactees DID have contact but it was with aliens who just wanted to mess with us "Naive Earthlings"?

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Must have been something in the water in South Africa, affecting only white people during the early 60s.

The case of contactee Edwin W. and his time with Valda of the Koldasians, from the planet Koldas, has a familiar ring. Tho the Koldasians could actually talk, they also took Earth women for wives and had children......

Must be true........who would lie about this stuff???

edit on 25-8-2016 by gort51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: gort51
a reply to: strongfp

That's a new one on me!

Ya know, you both might be onto something there... "Yeah dude, tell 'em you're from Zirconia - earth chicks will believe ANYTHING! One ride in the saucer and they'll do anything too..." lol!

Lying is also a possibility, as is delusional thinking, as is the possibility of being "messed with" by someone!

Thanks for looking!

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

S&F

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   
A recent video of "Akon"

edit on 25-8-2016 by Antediluvia502 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

The civilization could have left not even 100,000 years ago and nothing would be left... Only way to really find out is to go to Venus I guess and conduct some archaeological digs.

Good luck with the acid clouds and surface temps of 800 Fahrenheit. It would be a wild experience.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Why this story is BS.

All those motherships and no colonies in our solar system. Only known story is of a guy on a trip with a love child? Why would they ever loose a foot hold in our solar system. The pictures are vintage 60 something hoax. No signs of energy usage or communication of motherships to home world. No explanation of energy source for spaceships. No signs of energy transmission or communication from their world. Come on, there is always going to be someone who's hobby is short wave radio. The lady never caught an alien cold? Any system needs bacteria to survive. All the explanation of motherships and science, but never explains forms of communication. Jupiter is not even close to becoming a star. They don't have galactic police or galactic FAA. No galactic coast guard and navigate beacons? Earth has nothing worth to smuggle, or anything forbidden on the home world, that requires law enforcement. Do they have customs? How are we 65 million years behind them in technology. Our solar system is still full of natural resources not needed by a 65 million year old civilization.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

Ummm, then how did she have a kid with her alien lover in the last 100 years if they are not around.
They had to build their ships somehow.. That would take massive construction sites most likely in space.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join