It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there anything more boring than ufology these days?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I'd say GOLFING ...but that is just me...

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
a reply to: Erno86

You are welcome Erno86, and thank you for sharing more interesting data for the minds to process
I have not seen your others mentioned image however.

Just click on my handle --- fooftr27 --- underneath - Space Alien hiding behind fossil rock...

Or...

www.youtube.com...

It's [geoglyph carving of the alien] at the same location as my first picture, only about 15 feet higher of where the possible space alien posed for my picture, that is directly behind one of the the giant dirt stone megalith's; with me taking the photo facing the Chesapeake Bay.

I discovered the geoglyph...when I climbed up the cliff, and sat an leaned my back against the dirt stone megalith --- facing the main cliff --- I then turned my head to the right, and was startled to see the alien geoglyph just off my right shoulder.
edit on 27-8-2016 by Erno86 because: link work

edit on 27-8-2016 by Erno86 because: ditto

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Excellent I see it now and can see the resemblance, very interesting...

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

I see what you were describing. It is interesting. Thanks for posting it.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   

No takers???

This again? Remove the suggestion of the nose and mouth, as I've done below, and the eyebrows or "helmet" become part of the mid-ground cliff. The "three fingers" on the left are no different than the surrounding highlights on the rock.

It's pre-programmed into our brains to connect shapes with faces and things we're familiar with. It's an optical illusion of shadows. To make my point, I can see several other faces in the same photograph:

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   
It may be that these aliens are just the active arm and legs of “God” or some type of anonymous force that can’t really reveal itself officially.

They really can’t say: were from the planet such and such and come here to do this or that.

It would be like the seas or the trees talking to us and we know they don’t do that but they do have functions to our survival and being.

So these aliens are just here maybe having something to do about maintenance of this world or a very dangerous and overlooked nuclear weapons and power issue.

Indeed there not here to sing and dance for us or provide thrilling episodes for Hollywood. Its clear they might be here on a dangerous and fatal mission for the salvation or preservation of the world or other worlds that are imperiled by the acts of humankind

For example, there are numerous stories of UFOS deactivating nuclear weapons

America's X Files: Top U.S. airmen to accuse Air Force of cover-up as they claim UFOs have been deactivating nuclear missiles since 1948

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

www.collective-evolution.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

If you were sitting on the Miocene fossil rock, where the purported alien is sitting in my photograph, you'd have you're head jutting up above behind the Miocene fossil boulder the creature is hiding behind and you're left leg and foot resting diagonally on the boulder he's sitting on [as in my alien picture]. It was an honor and pleasure for me to sit on that same throne many times in the past.

The picture is loaded with other possible geoglyphs. You'll notice a whiter type of soil on a darker type of soil, like on the slope of the cliff in the center of the photograph. It resembles a humanoid shape, with arms crests on both hands --- And in the center of that shape, is a possible 3 foot high periscope sticking vertically out of the cliff slope. You'll notice a cave entrance just about four feet above and right of the creature. The four megaliths are huge, and that was the reason why I waded out into the Chesapeake Bay in order to take a picture of these monoliths or megaliths.

On the face of the cliff, in the center of the photograph and just above the monoliths --- Is a saucer shaped carving dug/etched into the face of cliff --- And just above the saucer carving, underneath the sun's reflection...spells [with a lighter type of soil on darker soil] "STARS" --- You can just about make out the first S, but I did take another picture with a different angle; so you can see the word "STARS."

That's only half the story, about the possible alien Star Base at Calvert Cliffs, Maryland.

edit on 28-8-2016 by Erno86 because: added a few words

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ectoplasm8

No takers???

This again? Remove the suggestion of the nose and mouth, as I've done below, and the eyebrows or "helmet" become part of the mid-ground cliff. The "three fingers" on the left are no different than the surrounding highlights on the rock.

It's pre-programmed into our brains to connect shapes with faces and things we're familiar with. It's an optical illusion of shadows. To make my point, I can see several other faces in the same photograph:

Thanks for removing the creature's nose and mouth --- Can I ask why you had to butcher my photo? BTW...can you see the sun light reflecting off the top of the creature's helmet?

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Erno86

Thanks for removing the creature's nose and mouth --- Can I ask why you had to butcher my photo? BTW...can you see the sun light reflecting off the top of the creature's helmet?

I didn't "butcher" your photo. I actually enhanced it in Photoshop so you could see a better version. You posted a poor quality pic and it's hard to see any detail. I covered the section that gives the illusion of a nose and mouth caused by the light and shadow on part of the rock. Without your mind being distracted by what you perceive as parts of a face, it reveals the surrounding area, or helmet, is really part of the mid-ground rock or cliff. Just as the three fingers you see on the left are part of the rock in front. When I adjust the levels, it's even clearer we're seeing rocks. It's an overhang formation on the rock, the same as I point out with the yellow arrow in the first pic:

I don't see it. Especially the helmet. If you think this is some kind of creature, why would you pick space alien? Wouldn't it seem more plausible that it's some type of unknown sea creature?

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Ectoplasm8

You "enhanced" the face of the creature by putting a black splotch on his helmet or face? It's like putting a bag over someone's head in order to downgrade the portrait by calling it a rock; which does not resemble any of the REAL rocks in the picture, save for the seashells embedded in the fossil rock where he possibly has his right three fingers; which would make it a perfect camouflage, and the top of the reflective helmet which also makes it somewhat blend in with the surroundings; but a definite arched helmet it is and probably a strong one at that!!! I guess you also have a "plausible" explanation for the creature's left leg and foot?

Also...you didn't answer one of my questions in my last post ---- Do you see the sunlight reflecting off the top of the creature's helmet? ---- Which would make it as an ultra high tech camouflage of sorts.

edit on 31-8-2016 by Erno86 because: added a sentence

edit on 31-8-2016 by Erno86 because: ditto

edit on 31-8-2016 by Erno86 because: grammar

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 01:11 AM
link   

No, I enhanced the entire portion of the photograph so you can see the surrounding area. I only covered a small section of the photo that you claim are the nose and mouth. Where have I obscured the entire head as you say equal to a "bag over someone's head?" If this was a "creature," covering only the nose and mouth wouldn't hide the rest of the head.

Also...you didn't answer one of my questions in my last post ---- Do you see the sunlight reflecting off the top of the creature's helmet? ---- Which would make it as an ultra high tech camouflage of sorts.

What helmet? If this is a helmet, why does it have the same texture and highlight as the rest of the rock?

I still see a rock

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ectoplasm8

No, I enhanced the entire portion of the photograph so you can see the surrounding area. I only covered a small section of the photo that you claim are the nose and mouth. Where have I obscured the entire head as you say equal to a "bag over someone's head?" If this was a "creature," covering only the nose and mouth wouldn't hide the rest of the head.

What helmet? If this is a helmet, why does it have the same texture and highlight as the rest of the rock?

I still see a rock

But why did you cover, and keep covering part of the creature's face or helmet in past post's? What purpose does it serve ?--- Me thinks --- is to advance your opinion that it is not a creature of sorts --- but a rock --- By shutting off the reality of the photo by covering up the facial parts of his helmet.

Well...let me throw this one at you --- Do you think such a creature would wear blaze orange clothing and wave his arms back an forth and yelling --- Hey!!! I'm a space alien...over here, over here?

IMHO --- No...he would not, unless he had his invisibility compromised. So this brings us to the possibility that the creature used a "active camouflage or adaptive camouflage" [which could explain the mirrored reflectivity on the top of his helmet, with this type of camouflage being compromised with the left side of the helmet being shadowed from light including the two large black eye portals, slit up the nose entrance, and his Zen Buddha type of smile] "that adapts, often rapidly, to the surroundings of the object such as an animal or military vehicle."

Sound logical???

Link on "Active Camouflage or Adaptive Camouflage"

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 1-9-2016 by Erno86 because: link work

edit on 1-9-2016 by Erno86 because: ditto

edit on 1-9-2016 by Erno86 because: deleted/added a word

edit on 1-9-2016 by Erno86 because: added a few words

edit on 1-9-2016 by Erno86 because: spelling

new topics