It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there anything more boring than ufology these days?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: BelowLowAnnouncement

The best way is to attune your mind to glimpse beyond this illusion.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand
a reply to: PandaPrincess

Oh we are in close agreement, the lack of film evidence is obviously an indicator it was BS.

...and I don't care whatever you care about either. Why bring issues of possible caring emotion into a discussion which requires no emotion?

I mis-read what you had originally typed
anyway, ignore that bit

the point is - all these supposed amazing events like roswell/ rendlesham have one thing in common

and that is no footage of any of it

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   

The reason that Ufology is so boring to some is because they limit their investigations to cell phone footage.

I have had the pleasure of accompanying MUFON investigators during first interviews. The one thing that stood out to me when listening was that most people upon witnessing such things are so captivated by what the are seeing that they don't even consider having to prove it.

Another of my observations is that folks that tend to have high end electronics in their pockets are less likely to notice what may be in the sky. I still carry a flip phone that takes zero pictures or video. I know ten other people that keep it simple.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Rather than yawn and nap, consider that a New Age is finally here. Not what was expected, but something very different and better (if you were to look at it from the "after" side).

Consider a philosophical position where PC is carried to extremes. No personal identities, no great interest in consuming, no great interest in physical looks. Social constructs from eons ago are gone, no marriage, no distinguishing of sex or preferences, no grubbing at menial jobs for survival funds, no politics, no religions, In other words, quit thinking in human terms of a physical existence in a physical world and dwell in consciousness. --I know, it's harder to do than meditating.

But would you rather have exciting UFO reports every hour? Tons of CGI vids, puzzling abductions cases out the ears. What? What are you lacking, the truth? You want the truth? As the saying goes, "You can't handle the truth!"

So the best you can do is to work your mind up to some extremely serious thinking about what contact with a superior intelligence would mean to you once that knowledge is fully internalized in your brain and actions.

You need to think beyond the physical UFOs and you need to think beyond your own mental constructs taught by your society. Seriously, it can be fun and enlightening.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Maybe it's because there are no aliens visiting the earth.
Two billion phones with cameras and nothing.

Lol, you got gypped, but you are doing it to yourself. It isn't the quantity, but the quality, and to find quality takes a very studious eye, and patience.
Most skeptics want to be hand held led down the garden path but the truth does not work that way. The truth is all about personal choices. And a lifetime of wrong choices only delivers the pot you currently have.
Don't blame me or complain to me, I'm just the messenger.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun
You need to think beyond the physical UFOs and you need to think beyond your own mental constructs taught by your society. Seriously, it can be fun and enlightening.

So, what does that even mean?
...you are not the type who says do your own research are you? I hope not.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

I am in agreement with your above post.

I am of the belief that frequency plays into a sighting and the type of sighting one has. Angry, depressed low vibe folks have a lower rate of sightings, and if they do have one they tend to brush it off.

Jenny Randles discovered a relationship between the state of mind and an encounter. With my sighting there was a state of euphoria just before and high strangeness after.

If you haven't read any of her writing already I would recommend that you do. She makes perfect sense to those that have had experiences like my own.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
@witness

right, so we arent tuned into the right frequency thats why we dont see them

may i ask what is the right frequency?
is it achieved by sending money to billy meier or something

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   

It's obvious that you don't want a serious discussion here. Try actually researching a subject before ridiculing it.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Forgot the Jenny Randles link. It s an overview of that particular part of her work.

www.alienjigsaw.com...

kept such ideas to the fore during the next two or three years, and something rapidly became apparent – something I did not recall reading about in any of the UFO books that I had avidly consumed during my youth. Yet here it was – seeming to be a central feature of many close encounters. There appeared to be a zone of influence surrounding these close encounters. If you were inside of it, then you experienced the episode in all its glory and as a total reality. If you were outside of it, then the UFO sighting might as well have not happened. Even if the witness said that little aliens got out, formed a brass band, and gave a full concert before taking off again, nobody outside the zone of influence seemed to be capable of knowing a thing.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Witness2008

It's obvious that you don't want a serious discussion here. Try actually researching a subject before ridiculing it.

How about share your research?
Other people are reading the thread even if you may or may not have a problem with the OP.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Witness2008

Ah, so it is like an invisible thing outside of the zone of influence then? Okay.

...maybe it's true, pity you only have personal testimony to run with though, AKA nothing aside from anecdotal evidence.
Sounds very much like those who 'find god' to me.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
look, all this love and light and frequency and new age is great

but what new age?

all i see are ISIS and madmen plundering and killing (As has always been the case in society)

i still see no aliens

so can you tell me what this new age is?

thanks

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: PandaPrincess
so can you tell me what this new age is?thanks

It is nothing anyone can verify or support with even a scrap of evidence.
...even in a world of billions of camera's in society...now it's you have to be enlightened or something to see UFO's, apparently.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

I think it depends on how observant a person is also. A calm, unchaotic mind and brain allow for more valuable observations.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   

I think it depends on how observant a person is also. A calm,mind allow for more valuable observations.

which is precisely why people tend to see ufos after smoking weed

or coming out of the pub at 2am

edit on 25-8-2016 by PandaPrincess because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   

I think it depends on how observant a person is also. A calm, unchaotic mind and brain allow for more valuable observations.

So where is all the filmed footage?
Many people have a calm, unchaotic mind.
Going all pseudo Zen in the discussion won't make it true lol, where's your 'good' footage?

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   

which is precisely why people tend to see ufos after smoking weed

or coming out of the pub at 2am

...and always on their own curiously.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   

look, all this love and light and frequency and new age is great

but what new age?

all i see are ISIS and madmen plundering and killing (As has always been the case in society)

i still see no aliens

so can you tell me what this new age is?

thanks

It's possibly when all the animalia receive conscious upgrades.

Now imagine all the other animals specifically of this planet gaining the upgrade and some humans preventing themselves from it (in masses) by not linking into proper frequencies naturally. As humans too are part of the animalia Kingdom?

So far what 1 has picked up from Love Light frequency energy is it allows Universal connection to ALL* Therefore enhancing perception of the perceived self and "others" when viewing less aware CREATOR Creations by not viewing them as less valuable in creation just because they are not as aware as I...

The enhanced perception causes different thinking as you tend to feel connected somehow to ALL* more. So for example some may see only livestock why others may see animals over aggressed WHO TOO MAY BE PART OF THE ANIMALIA KINGDOMS, but just distant in location and body forms. They may be more animal like and deeper connected to the animals collective. And so view those who treat less aware animals as less important as the less important.
The LOVE LIGHT is shining throughout the entire collective signaling input to those who feel more important then others that WE ARE ALL* 1... The Love reflects back frequencies to ALL* to consider how less aware beings feel. Especially if you feel you the most aware, for there may still be more aware then you who treat you how you treat the less aware, as non important.
In shorter context consider some CREATOR Creations treating other CREATOR Creations as less important, because they are not aware.
And those same Controlling CREATOR Creations eventually finding out "OTHER" even more AWARE CREATOR Creations are doing the same to them...

Hence. LOVE & LIGHT (of consciousness abroad) Frequency.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   
two very different groups of people suggest the whole UFO thing was a presentation / mind trick by nonhumans.

some John Keel types suggest some entities ('the krewe that never rest') have been messing with humans for many years, for purposes of their own. interdimensional perhaps. perhaps they are not even real 'beings' but projections of our collective conscious(es).
some church people figured the whole thing was demonic, satan scaring and deceiving with fake light shows that never showed themselves fully.
either way, the theory is that the mean gamesters have moved on, perhaps because our skywatching tech is so good. cameras everywhere indeed.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join