It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandela Effect - Proof From South Africa Of Mandela's First Death

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Feltrick
Wait, George W. Bush was President? I distinctly remember AL Gore winning and within the first 4 years of his presidency solved global warming and global hunger.

In my time line Gore created a paradise for all the world's people and we abolished government.

Maybe there is something to this Mandela Effect.

Oooooo, now that was cruel. ROFL

i wonder if someone on ATS is from a reality where every person morphed into cartoon characters and Ghost Busters I Stay Puff Marsh Mellow giant is president.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Hold on that happened in the Loony tunes war of 93 in my timeline I'm Daphne from scooby do now didn't it happen in your own timeline?.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
Hold on that happened in the Loony tunes war of 93 in my timeline I'm Daphne from scooby do now didn't it happen in your own timeline?.

Awesome. With so many alternate realities out there, anything is now possible.

No, my timeline was more serious with initiation into becoming a reaper demon for the coming soul harvest.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

There is evidence that work on this book began in '90 - but continued to be edited until it's publication in '91.

Do the same search for "1991" in the book and you'll see several examples. The examples talk about events that have already taken place (you can look them up).

What your suggesting makes the book a magical oracle capable of telling the future.

Here ya go

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

No, what we are seeing here, is the obvious cascade of insanity that eats us up, one by one, who is next?

Row row row your boat, gently down the stream.......

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Pearj

Wait a minute WHAAT? In my timeline he is still alive, had to google it, yup, he is dead.

Not joking i just saw him in the news, us ourselves is seriously messed up.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: solve

It's the Zeka virus! it's like invasion of the body snatchers or The Crazies! stock up on ammo it is spreading!

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pearj
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

There is evidence that work on this book began in '90 - but continued to be edited until it's publication in '91.

Do the same search for "1991" in the book and you'll see several examples. The examples talk about events that have already taken place (you can look them up).

What your suggesting makes the book a magical oracle capable of telling the future.

Here ya go

So I guess you wont be addressing the fact that these are works of fiction written by high schoolers?

The most important things are the year this was published?

Does it matter if it was published this year, last year or any year in the last 2 decades?

Proof of Mandela's 1st death from S. Africa?

You could gain some points by admitting you are wrong in this little instance, it doesn't have to mean you are wrong with everything else, others might use this wrong to try and question you but at least man up and say you made a mistake, you didn't check or research this in depth and got fooled and you are not trying to perpetuate this mistake or hoax.

This is what bugs me with many people on conspiracy sites, especially those that think being skeptical is odd for being on a conspiracy site.

Skeptics are the ones that need to wake up. But true believer just need to see one page or one video and run to post on ATS with capital letters 'PROOF'

If only people that glance over articles or watch a youtube video were a little more skeptical about what they just read or watched especially if it seems to confirm or support whatever they believe in there wouldn't be so much back and forth of the same old arguments that are seen in any subject discussed here and on other sites alike.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

I did. Here ya go.

Will you address how this work of fiction made statements that came true?

Or do you think it could of been edited up to publishing in '91?

Has to be one or the other.

edit on 25-8-2016 by Pearj because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Well, I guess whatever time line I'm in now is okay as long as it doesn't effect the Beatles reunion this October. To see George, John, Paul and Ringo perform at the Gore Monument and amphitheater is going to be crazy.

Have fun with all the Mandella stuff

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Feltrick
Well, I guess whatever time line I'm in now is okay as long as it doesn't effect the Beatles reunion this October. To see George, John, Paul and Ringo perform at the Gore Monument and amphitheater is going to be crazy.

Errrrr; well there might be a little problem with the reunion, because in this time-line on December 8, 1980 John was murdered in New York.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   
How would the physical information from the other timeline get on this one? Shouldn't it be on other one since in this one he didn't die at that early time.

Now if that information can cross over also then there should be more than enough proof of the differences for all these ME events on this timeline.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

I just looked at my tickets and they now say, "Justin Bieber." I turned on the news, Hillary and Trump are running for President?!?! I do not like this time line but, if I wait an hour, a new thread will be posted changing it!

That is the one constant of time....change

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Feltrick

True that - but you might have to wait till tomorrow.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I could of sworn that James Earl Jones died years ago, now he's still alive ???? wtf.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 03:26 AM
link   

You do understand that using your own thread as though it is proof just shows how desperate you really are to try and push this bs.

Amazing that you push bs then pretty much have a tizzy when proven wrong...why is that?

Not even the person that coined the phrase works this hard to push the crap you are...that amazes me.

So now since you are using fictional high school papers as proof what's next elementary school artwork that shows stick figure Mandela dying...when do you finally get the message that your totally wrong and this theory is nothing but a joke, or just a way for a failing paranormal investigator to make bank off the gullible by hawking her goods pushing the crap theory.

Either way the end result is the same...nothing but bs.
edit on 26-8-2016 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Please no more...it is now just getting silly.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 03:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
I would love to know the reason why people choose to believe the ME.
Ideas?.

The alternative is they would have to admit that they were not actually perfect...... that it was just their faulty memory. But they refuse to accept that, as they just know that they are a special snowflake!

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 04:14 AM
link   

I remember hearing about it on the AM radio, as I have always been a radio listener. It was in 1991, like they say. I also remember in 2013 when it was announced that Nelson Mandela died. I'm not sure about timelines crossing, or if it is done intentionally to later say that "People that believe in that sort of thing are CRAZY!!!" They could have planned to announce it and then announce it later on purpose to be able to get people "mental help".

I do agree that there is something out of the ordinary, and it's more than memory. I am one of those who remember Bernstein bears, and I remember it was spelled that way. There are quite a few more of these types of things that I have noticed, and I have a VERY good memory.

If there is a logical way to figure it out, it would be interesting if someone could explain it. People should really start paying attention to as many things as they can, to see if the "trend" (for lack of a better word) continues to repeat. I'm not sure how to explain it, but it would be interesting if someone manages to figure it out.

Edit:

edit on 8/26/2016 by InFriNiTee because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join