It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary: Who Popped The Pickle Jar?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

I heard a pop too...and I'm hearing impaired.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode
On Jimmy Kimble she opened one. Only problem; no pop. She re-opened a jar by someone who already opened it. Who opened it and did she in fact fail the test to open one vacuum sealed?

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

And a special app. I can't wait until her next press conference (#263Days) (#hashtagsarentathingonATS) (#butiwishtheywere) when she opens another jar to prove she can open jars. The press will tremble in awe.
edit on 24-8-2016 by chronfucius because: #drukensenseofhumor

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: LifeMode

Oh, the entire 10 or so minutes was a fine piece of Hollyweird. There's some humdingers among the whole segment, that's for sure.

She is weak and pathetic because she is running for POTUS and won't do a press conference and man up and answer the hard questions, non scripted hard questions.

So, IMO, I can only deduce she is hiding something because my children display the same traits of avoidance, lies and halve-truths when they are guilty of doing something they should not have.

If she becomes POTUS, it will truly be a sad day for truth and justice. Globally.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I would have like to have posted a more serious topic but H Camp went silent on the donors and their access to the State Dept via the Foundation. I thought Bono would have said something being a rock star but even him, dead silence. It looks like America "can't live with or without "deception and lies.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Hillary has shown herself to be lying and deceitful.

That's all been documented.

The problem with being such a lying, deceitful person is that even when you tell the truth, people won't believe you.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   
NOOOO! She told him to take her pulse and that proves shes in good health!

Okay, there is actually a story here. And this is in General Chit Chat, so why so hard on em?

From above and below the jar lid it looks perfectly smooth to me: meaning no popper top. Popper top or not, I definitely couldn't hear it pop, but there was static then too.

Yet the Big Story in this little zoom lens...
Her managing to walk to the chair, having a pulse, and opening a jar doesn't PROVE she's in good health. So for it to be framed as such is absurd. They might also use the fact she was up late night for the show as PROOF she's etc white they're at it, yet if she can do that and is good then that proves she can do a press conference, and that is the Big Story.
edit on 25-8-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Someone should question Bill to find out if he ever had to open a jar for the hill ....It must be part of the new vetting process for POTUS ...sad in sooooo many ways .

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I think its a valid point but maybe not its own thread.
All it does is prove she really is completely untrustworthy.

'' hey look, I am fit and healthy I can open a pickle jar ''

* disclaimer - jar had been previously opened and only softly tightened to ensure no embarrassing mishaps *

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Wow.

Politics has sunk to this...

I don't have much in the way of expectations, but really? Pickel jars as evidence of Presidential mettle?

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
Wow.

Politics has sunk to this...

I don't have much in the way of expectations, but really? Pickel jars as evidence of Presidential mettle?

Yes sir! Its because Hillary has told lie after lie and now she has found herself in a pickel.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Not bad!

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   
The way vids are edited these days they could have dubbed a pop in there . This vid is a prime example of cutting the important parts out . Americans should wonder why and then vote .

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 01:08 AM
link   
the op was right
deadline.com...
there was no end to her deception, couldnt even do a simple stunt without lieing.

i believe the purpose of kimmels "confession" was to drive more people to alex jones, only reason to name drop him on primetime like that.

reason being alex has been bleeding followers like a stuck pig in the last 2 weeks ever since Q called him out indirectly and alex jumped on the bait like a live grenade.

alex is done for, the deep state knows it, they just used kimmel to try and salvage some following, too late. the people are waking up, the silent majority knows alot more then you f###s ever thought possible.

surrender quietly.
edit on 15-5-2018 by NobodiesNormal because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: homers1226

so if the nuke bomb codes are in a pickle jar were screwed
other then that ?

or worse. She left the briefcase upstairs and and there weren't 2 bodybuilders around to lift her up the stairs without her falling back down.
So if the briefcase is vacuum sealed we would be twice as doomed

top topics

<< 1   >>

join