It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary: Who Popped The Pickle Jar?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
On Jimmy Kimble she opened one. Only problem; no pop. She re-opened a jar by someone who already opened it. Who opened it and did she in fact fail the test to open one vacuum sealed?

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   
This is not only NOT ATS worthy...

It's the most desperate thread I've ever read.

& I've read some zingers in my time.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: LifeMode

Wow, you got her.

You should definitely spend a lot of time looking into this.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   

I can see your point.....but this is reaching. There's enough on her to make good threads...but not about pickle jars. With the crowd making so much noise, I can't hear if it did or not.

edit on 24-8-2016 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   

so if the nuke bomb codes are in a pickle jar were screwed
other then that ?

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Keenan Ivory Wayans probably did it.. oh wait, sorry, I thought you asked who pooped in the pickle jar?

My bad.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Is this serious? Lol.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I would have put it in jokes but this is a real thing. Someone opened it. It's not a joke. Someone made a deliberate effort to deceive millions of people.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   

I wonder who tested the jar to determine if she could open it.

#JarGate

(Said it first)

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I know what it looks like but if I had a video of her unable to open one and someone opening one for the segment for her then how is that not a real conspiracy perpetrated on Jimmy Kimble viewers?

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode
I would have put it in jokes but this is a real thing. Someone opened it. It's not a joke. Someone made a deliberate effort to deceive millions of people.

1. You could of least made the title..."Who popped HIllary's pickle jar?"

2. Jimmy Kimmel clearly states the jar had not been tampered with...are you calling Jimmy a liar?

3. I clearly heard a pop.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

originally posted by: LifeMode

1. You could of least made the title..."Who popped HIllary's pickle jar?"

2. Jimmy Kimmel clearly states the jar had not been tampered with...are you calling Jimmy a liar?

3. I clearly heard a pop.

3 - I didn't hear anything. But honestly I can't bring myself to argue something like this.
edit on 24-8-2016 by charolais because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   
hahahahahahha i hate it but i love it

so i saw that video on my facebook shared by a page obviously in support of her and all i could think was "this is staged as hell.. this b****."

The problem is.. I'm 90% sure she's a puppet to some much bigger people in the world, right, and she (or whoever) bought several people / their support. (An example of someone she bought is Chloe Moretz - an actress who posted a photograph with Hillary with the caption explaining that she's excited to speak at some event for her, whatever - it sounded scripted to me. ALL her photo's on her Instagram are high quality. The picture with Hillary? Very poor quality. Maybe I'm just channeling my inner Mulder, but it looks fishy to me.) Whoever it is has some insane reach.

I know what you're working at - it was staged & millions of people have been fooled, which is incredible, but truly nothing new.

Just Hillary and the Pickle Jar... I don't think there's TOO much to it

Personally I think she's either a devil or some kind of undead monster that should be locked in a cage at a zoo or circus.

edit on 24-8-2016 by oblivvious because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

Jimmy is kind of known as the king of deliberate internet hoaxes. The wolf at the Olympics, twerking girl sets self on fire... Hillary can open a jar. give it a few weeks, he'll laugh about it.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: oblivvious

Haha, "Channeling my inner Mulder," I'm going to start using that. He would be the perfect person to take down a devil or monster like Hillary, then again he may just get a "It's been nice working with you." at the end.

edit on 24-8-2016 by chronfucius because: Misspelled name of my one of my favorite characters...

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   

You do realize that when the seal breaks on a jar, it doesn't always make a popping sound, right? I think you've actually outdone the #1 poster on this site who reaches the hardest...and that's no easy feat, either. I'd give you props for that, but desperation is not something that I feel should be encouraged.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: chronfucius

Where do I sign the petition to make this episode happen

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: oblivvious

I'm gunna skip the petition and just start harassing Duchovny until I watch it, though given the end of the most recent season, it may already be filmed.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: charolais

Maybe you need to use headphones to hear it.

#HeardThePop
#Poppers4Life

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   
A scripted TV show.

The fix was in.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join