It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

#StopWhitePeople2K16 ,,,,wow thats not racist

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

No way ,we couldn't give a crap about skin and WE are the gun owners/operators who know how.
Attempt disarmament and we will see it.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: beeyotch

WHERE IS YETI anyway?

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   
They're feelings are only natural. I don't blame them for it. Blacks are starting to, at least in young, stupid minds, coagulate. Everyday I hear something new about some black person saying we should live together and away from whites. Safe Spaces.

I'm all for it.

I'm a big believer in natural culture.

Cultures wouldn't exist without some sort of segregation from the rest.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

I guess my wife and I don't belong together because she's Irish and I'm Cuban.

I guess our kids were a mistake and shouldn't have happened because, according to you, my wife and I should have stayed in our respective corners.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

It just seems really funny everytime I go up there from So.Calif.
No I mean really funny, I'm white and it just seems odd to look
at a populace that is completely void of familiar diversity.
edit on Ram82516v55201600000007 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 02:20 AM
link   

The only good thing to take away from this is it's just three students who came up with it. Three naive idiots I'd guess with next to no life experience.

The university should have some type of filter/procedure that includes oversight. Heads should roll if senior leadership gave permission for this. I'd be more inclined to put it down to the three young fools.

It'd still be up to the senior leadership to get these guys in the office and use coloured crayons and hand paints (if necessary) to explain to them why their big idea is patently racist to the rest of the US media and readership.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Try living in South Africa as a white male who's well off - in my country, I am the minority.
Blacks in America should stop bitching - tell them all the whites will sponsor all the blacks to return to Africa, the Motherland! Watch as they beg to stay in the 1st world.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Portland College had a whole month dedicated to "ending whiteness". Look it up on YouTube there is an entire page dedicated to video from this event.

There is also a video out there of black students winning a Harvard debate by arguing a way to stop climate change is white genocide. These ideas are becoming more and more mainstream.
edit on 25-8-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 06:06 AM
link   
I'm a white devil, come and try to stop me with rhetoric and safe spaces retreats.
edit on 25-8-16 by Substracto because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 06:14 AM
link   
If the intent of this thread was to create an environment that permits a level headed discussion of race in America, it has failed miserably. You should all imagine reading this thread as though you were not white, but rather a person of color who is afraid that the police would lynch you if they had a chance. Very, very ugly thread.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

not all hipsters are white.

As much as I can't stand them and wish they would jump off a cliff before it becomes cool, I don't think they are what this course has in mind.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

To bad nature loves diversity - wanna see a culture die out? Let them stick to birds of a feather and let them die of inbreeding.

Evolution needs diversity dammit, without it, we'll all perish from anemia.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
If the intent of this thread was to create an environment that permits a level headed discussion of race in America, it has failed miserably. You should all imagine reading this thread as though you were not white, but rather a person of color who is afraid that the police would lynch you if they had a chance. Very, very ugly thread.

And while we are imagining things that are fantasys, why don't you imagine reading this thread as a martian who has come to Earth to steal our cheerleaders?

I am tired of the excuses for blatant racism. Cops aren't just waiting for a chance to lynch blacks. There have been countless threads on this but some people just want to ignore the facts.

How about you imagine being white, where there is a 27 more times chance that a black person will act violence on you more than vice versa. Does that give white people the right to make programs and course to stop blackness?

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

How about you imagine being white, where there is a 27 more times chance that a black person will act violence on you more than vice versa.

If you are white, you are four times as likely to be attacked by a white person than by a black person:

2kpcwh2r7phz1nq4jj237m22.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com...

I, too hate excuses for racism.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: charolais

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: charolais

Oh, you entered the Twiowa Zone. Iowa has odd notions for what would otherwise be a fairly straight-laced midwestern state. Plus, you went B1G 10. They're kinda stuffy that way.

I'm just here for the ride. Got a job offer today for an engineering position at a large mid-western based manufacturing corporation so I'm content. Also there's good beer here compared to New England.

congrats on the job!

Here is a gift for you. Enjoy.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   

If the intent of this thread was to create an environment that permits a level headed discussion of race in America, it has failed miserably. You should all imagine reading this thread as though you were not white, but rather a person of color

White people are people of color. Stop using that divisive term.

who is afraid that the police would lynch you if they had a chance. Very, very ugly thread.

Sounds like paranoid racism to me. Why would they think that?

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   

To be fair, the core of the turmoil and angst here is three students. Not a sub-culture, not even a region or a movement.

Their actions aren't representative of any population; black, white or whatever else. It isn't yet clear whether they had the approval of the uni or if there's an autonomy at fault.They might embarrass the university or even their parents, but it's not the end of the world.

I think DJ was pointing out that some reactions in here have been a tad excessive given the context.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   

How about you imagine being white, where there is a 27 more times chance that a black person will act violence on you more than vice versa.

If you are white, you are four times as likely to be attacked by a white person than by a black person:

2kpcwh2r7phz1nq4jj237m22.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com...

I, too hate excuses for racism.

According to FBI numbers, blacks kill whites at 18% and whites kill blacks at 8%. This number is even more stagger when you consider black people are only 13% of the population and black men only 6%. Do you understand the significance of that?

www.politifact.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   

This is no a joke right? so now our own anti racial laws has been ignored in order to push for more confrontations, I guess the word racial is only one sided.

I am still trying to figure this so call institution of higher learning point, because education it is not the people that are behind this agenda actually lack any intelligence.

Maybe the white University supporters, sponsors and donors because all universities have private and business donors in order to offer grants and SCHOLARSHIPS, should withdraw their support.

The only ones that needs education in discrimination is those that are pushing for racial segregation.

edit on 25-8-2016 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   

thanks for your comment - while I do think the hashtag #stopwhitepeople2k16 is racist, I think you are completely correct that this thread has NOT spawned a productive conversation and I'm embarrassed by a lot of what I'm reading

The superiority complex of some posters is appalling.. "Whites are the best, contribute the most, white power!!!"

Regardless of race, religion or genetics we are all human beings, the growing divides are because people latch on to the ideas of race. It doesn't even Matter, you would think we (ALL humans) would be able to get over this already

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join