It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

#StopWhitePeople2K16 ,,,,wow thats not racist

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: charolais

Oh, you entered the Twiowa Zone. Iowa has odd notions for what would otherwise be a fairly straight-laced midwestern state. Plus, you went B1G 10. They're kinda stuffy that way.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I am soooo white priviledged. Mommy and daddy pay for everything, my mansion, my Ferrari and Im above the law, I have powerful lawyers , a gardener, a personal trainer, a portfolio and a yacht and I wipe with ben franklins.
Never had a job, I sculpt figures in shrubs and hand make fireplaces with artstone with ice and sand sculptures. I get a massage everyday by the hottest girls and I love whining crying silly country music cause I got that red neck side ahahah #CantStopWhiteyFool2016
edit on 24-8-2016 by beeyotch because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Oh, you entered the Twiowa Zone. Iowa has odd notions for what would otherwise be a fairly straight-laced midwestern state. Plus, you went B1G 10. They're kinda stuffy that way.

I'm just here for the ride. Got a job offer today for an engineering position at a large mid-western based manufacturing corporation so I'm content. Also there's good beer here compared to New England.
edit on 24-8-2016 by charolais because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   
The white skinned populace is shrinking while other complexions and ethnicity are growing.

We can only pray that when white skin becomes a minority they have the decency to drop this # and not take it as an opportunity for some imagined payback against people who've never done a damn think to them and who's only crime is the color of their skin.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Oh, I didn't say it was horrible. Husband has to go up there for his job on a semi-regular basis, but you would think they'd be more like the rest of the red midwest than they are.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove
The white skinned populace is shrinking while other complexions and ethnicity are growing.

We can only pray that when white skin becomes a minority they have the decency to drop this # and not take it as an opportunity for some imagined payback against people who've never done a damn think to them and who's only crime is the color of their skin.

Wise words. Maybe those who are currently doing just what you are afraid whites might when they are a minority ought to stop setting up a circumstance that would create such bad blood.

After all, if nothing untoward was going on, then you wouldn't have any reason to fear that eventuality would you? After all, all that would happen is less people of white skin and nothing else. But the very fact that you think whites might have cause to seek revenge reflects that you know something is going on that is actually unfair towards that demographic. Otherwise, there would be no reason to express anxiety.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   
My god, the average quality of the posters here has shrunk so far it's barely even anything more than an Alex Jones spinoff. Not one person calling the OP out on his BS?

OP, your post is BS and you seem to be an ass. It's not that hard to understand the issues involved and see that things like this are perfectly justified and that greater verbal sensitivity should be applied towards black people than white people. Except apparently the majority of white people are such whiny babies that they are mortally wounded by language that is perhaps one one-hundredth of the level of abuse that black people have collectively enjoyed in western society during the last few centuries. Grow the hell up and look honestly at the way the world around you works with empathy and compassion and understanding, if you have the heart and balls for it.
edit on 24-8-2016 by elliotmtl because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Um actually I think you misunderstood... or I'm misunderstanding, or I was unclear.

I was talking about the new majority attacking people with white skin, not the new white minority attacking them.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I like frozen yogurt. #stopcowboyfrommessin'withmyyogurt

Starbucks? I'm with ya there.
#nastystuffmasqueradingascoffee

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: beeyotch

stop listing do every d bag blowhard and get out in your home town

and talk to people

be well

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: beeyotch

That's because whiteys are awesome and unstoppable.

Except Usain Bolt, he can be a token white fella but on the plus side you can keep Kanye, Kim, Oprah and all of Hollyweird - I reckon that's fair.

That's right folks, even non-whiteys can be racist too.

+14 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: elliotmtl

It's not that hard to understand the issues involved and see that things like this are perfectly justified and they greater verbal sensitivity should be applied towards black people than white people.

You don't see this as a racist statement?

Have you ever considered that coddling someone will eventually do more harm then good? What makes you think that black people need to be spoken to like children? In your defense of this you've actually caused a greater insult.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   
How to start the next civil war:
1) make black people want to stop white people
2) encourage white people to fear and hate black people

Boom.

While we're busy killing each other off, the rich will be busy securing their kingdoms.

Wake up.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I'm going to petition for a class titled Stop Somoans 2K17, because I figure it will take them at least one more year to become a serious threat.
edit on 24-8-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Does anybody think Idaho is racist?

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   
The majority of blacks and whites are not racist and more than likely thing this is just as stupid as a Scratch-n-Sniff book illustrating the Hillary campaign.

Let the idiots play.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

That would very much depend upon where and when you were/are in Idaho...

Northern Idaho, near Hayden Lakes? Bigot central for Aryan Nations, and the late Richard Butler. For a while it sort of went away, but lately there's been a bit of a rebirth with a protege of Butler founding another white supremacist enclave near Hayden Lakes. Not sure what he's calling it, not do I particularly want to know...y'know?

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I bet the white supremacists are happy with the exposure they're getting recently. No one has generated more interest in them and their superstitions than their mortal enemies.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
a reply to: ketsuko
I really like the how to deal with uneducated people. So all white people are stupid or just the ones at that college?

I think I figured out what they mean by "uneducated"

Think of Re-Education Camps, programming, ignorance of "their ways"

The One True Path doesn't seem to be walked by all, yet.

Being uneducated is better than being a "walker".

I hate zombies.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join