It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A hart that's always broken...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
NOTICE: AboveTopSecret.com management is now enforcing new standards for the opening posts of threads.

Opening posts that contain minimal content, links with little or no explanation, YouTube videos with no commentary, images with little or no commentary, and similar nominal content may be removed without warning or explanation. If your topic is important to you, make sure you explain why, with links and supporting material so that our members may offer more relevant contributions, and ultimately, better threads. In fact, if you have less to say than this simple notice, then you probably do not have enough to start a new thread. Thank you for your assistance in helping to create great threads on ATS.

When you click this form-field, this message will disappear.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Justso

I clicked on it.....and nothing happened, BTW your speling has much to be desired.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Really, dear heart. I was starting to write-my first post ever-didn't know how-got confused-now it did this and really embarrassed me .

I know how to spell heart-it was a typo-never finished. Now, after this embarrassment no telling how long I will be brave enough to try again.

Thanks for your encouragement.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Justso

Aww..just post it down here..people will read it..i know I'll read and.. and respond. We've all made mistakes in writing threads.. no big deal.

Or ask the mods to delete thread and repost.. I am really interested in reading your story..

The title alone peaked my interest.

Hope you do post it..I'll be looking for it.

blend57

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Please post your poem.

I'll read it.

Looking forward to it.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   

I agree with the two ladies above and hope that you try again.

A lot of folks, myself included and often, make mistakes, get embarrassed and face palm.

It's all part of the game.

I do hope you post your story/poem.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Don't worry, this has happened to me too, like Chirp said repost your writing. I am sure it will be amazing!

edit on 8 24 2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Please come back and post it. We all make mistakes. No problem! I would like very much to read your poem.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   

I agree, please repost Just, i would love to hear your poem as well.

top topics

join