It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nigel Farage To Address Trump Rally.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 04:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: JamesGlad

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

originally posted by: LifeMode

originally posted by: 3danimator2014
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

sorry

Thats all I can say. Our home grown racist and xenophobe Nigel will feel right at home there.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Anybody will feel at home here.We have open borders just like where you live. Terrorist, racists....all are welcomed.

I meant he will feel right at home with trump and his supporters.

As he should, we all enjoy being around equal minded people. The same way poor and gay people enjoy going to democratic events.

That's interesting, aren't you allowed to support the Republican party unless you are rich and hetrosexual?

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 04:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim
Nigel Farage is a selfish coward. He used fear to trick uneducated voters in the UK to vote Leave.

He made outlandish claims on reducing immigration and increased health care funding, and then when the Leave campaign won he stood down and left it for someone else to implement.

Its a gross injustice to call leave voters uneducated. Its somewhat ironic that the liberal left were voting and standing up for totalitarian capitalisim.

The elitist system has done well to de-nationalise and keep the sheep in line. Censored mainstream media and the rammed rhetoric of social media has reduced our younger generations into drones that will accept whatever the establishment forces upon them.

Brexit hasn't happened yet, but I for one watched the vote overnight. It was a poke in the eye for the establishment. Without Farage we would of never had an opportunity of exercising democracy in having a referendum, the elites gambled and lost. For that at least he should be commended.
edit on 25-8-2016 by sideysid because: .

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: sideysid

Nigel Farage is a selfish coward. He used fear to trick uneducated voters in the UK to vote Leave.

He made outlandish claims on reducing immigration and increased health care funding, and then when the Leave campaign won he stood down and left it for someone else to implement.

Its a gross injustice to call leave voters uneducated.

Not really.

Brexit hasn't happened yet, but I for one watched the vote overnight. It was a poke in the eye for the establishment. Without Farage we would of never had an opportunity of exercising democracy in having a referendum, the elites gambled and lost. For that at least he should be commended.

Yes and now he's left to leave you with your decision. Off to create another uproar in different countries. Farage LIED to the public about immigration and the financial benefits of leaving the EU.

Brexit hasn't happened yet because the Government are desperately trying to work out how the hell it was supposed to work. Farage paraded these figures and ideas around and then when questioned about how it would work he went silent.

What's actually funny is the same uneducated voters, older generation voters and unemployed voters for leaving the EU are going to be the ones hit the hardest.

Better tighten those purse strings up if you voted Leave, it's you that will end up paying for it.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: SprocketUK
Anyone got a link to the full vid?
I can only find really short clips so far. I'd really like to see the whole thing.

From 1:07:00

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 05:46 AM
link   

And plenty of educated voters chose to vote Leave based on their own informed assessment.

You could equally say that the Remain campaign used fear to trick uneducated voters in the UK to vote Remain. Thankfully, from my point of view, they didn't trick enough of them.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: EvillerBob

And plenty of educated voters chose to vote Leave based on their own informed assessment.

You could equally say that the Remain campaign used fear to trick uneducated voters in the UK to vote Remain. Thankfully, from my point of view, they didn't trick enough of them.

Really? So where are those discussions about Turkey being allowed in the EU 'any day' soon? Where is that several miles long queue of immigrants used by Farage to show us at breaking point when it was portraying nothing of the sort? Still NHS will of course get that £350 million a week PROMISED during the campaign but very quickly talked down afterwards.

Leave campaign left a lot of people who think they are educated to make an assessment based on lies set to generate fear. But you won, well done. I guess in a couple of years give or take we'll know what it really means.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted
Leave campaign left a lot of people who think they are educated to make an assessment based on lies set to generate fear. But you won, well done. I guess in a couple of years give or take we'll know what it really means.

Exaggerated opinions were used by both sides (thats what campaigning is). What happened to the 'emergency budget'? WW3 that Cameron said Brexit would cause?

Truth is we will save £350 mil a week once we leave the EU. Key fact is we haven't left yet so that money isn't available to put back into anything. True it may not be solely used for the NHS but can be used wherever it is needed the most.

Look at the bigger picture as all that will seem like chump change when the Eurozone fails. Watch out for Deutsche Bank first failing, then the Italian banks shortly after. Greece will need more bail outs and Spain, Portugal will be in trouble again soon.

Why would you want to be chained to a sinking ship?

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: EvillerBob

Really? So where are those discussions about Turkey being allowed in the EU 'any day' soon? Where is that several miles long queue of immigrants used by Farage to show us at breaking point when it was portraying nothing of the sort? Still NHS will of course get that £350 million a week PROMISED during the campaign but very quickly talked down afterwards.

Yes, we did win . We rejected the fear mongering of the Remain campaign.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: sideysid
We haven't left the EU yet, I wouldn't be surprised at whatever economic measures are needed when we do, let's hope our negotiations mean things don't get worse.

That £350 million figure has since been recanted by every single one of the major leave front team - every single on of them, but whatever the real figure is, if 'we will get it back' or not really comes down to what tariff fees we have to pay in return. Talk of tariff free deals is pie in the sky nonsense that never had any actual facts behind it.

Cameron never - never - said anything about WW3, if I remember correctly it was the leave campaign that he said that, but if you look for a basis, he simply talked about greater security as part of a group, but of course that was spun to meet their needs.

We have never been part of the Eurozone, our treaty with the EU made us exempt from any bail outs that may be needed for countries that fail for that very reason. But to suggest so many will is of course more fear talk. There's no need any more, it did its job.

Chained to a sinking ship? Let's both with hold judgement on that until we are actually out and see where we are then. Until that point, such comments are just opinions.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth
Not really, from most of the demographics, the majority of the vote was won by people complaining about foreigners and falling for the fear mongering of the leave campaign.

But so what, it's happened, no need for people to keep denying it.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 07:34 AM
link   

a reply to: sideysid
We haven't left the EU yet, I wouldn't be surprised at whatever economic measures are needed when we do, let's hope our negotiations mean things don't get worse.

That £350 million figure has since been recanted by every single one of the major leave front team - every single on of them, but whatever the real figure is, if 'we will get it back' or not really comes down to what tariff fees we have to pay in return. Talk of tariff free deals is pie in the sky nonsense that never had any actual facts behind it.

Cameron never - never - said anything about WW3, if I remember correctly it was the leave campaign that he said that, but if you look for a basis, he simply talked about greater security as part of a group, but of course that was spun to meet their needs.

We have never been part of the Eurozone, our treaty with the EU made us exempt from any bail outs that may be needed for countries that fail for that very reason. But to suggest so many will is of course more fear talk. There's no need any more, it did its job.

Chained to a sinking ship? Let's both with hold judgement on that until we are actually out and see where we are then. Until that point, such comments are just opinions.

The vote is done. Remain lost.

I thought Farage's speech at Trump's rally was excellent and captured exactly what happened in the EU Referendum.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Not really, from most of the demographics, the majority of the vote was won by people complaining about foreigners and falling for the fear mongering of the leave campaign.

The amount of whining by uninformed Remain voters is staggering and the amount of baseless claims of racism is disgusting. It's utter rubbish. Get over it. There's no economic collapse, we're not all poor now, we are not at war across Europe with anyone other than radical islamic extremists. You were lied to.
edit on 25/8/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   

The amount of whining by uninformed Remain voters is staggering and the amount of baseless claims of racism is disgusting. It's utter rubbish. Get over it. There's no economic collapse, we're not all poor now, we are not at war across Europe with anyone other than radical islamic extremists. You were lied to.

We've not left yet you fool.

Why do you think its taking so long for us to Trigger it?

There's no more money for the NHS.
Immigration hasn't gone down.
There are no better deals.

Leave won the vote but nothings changed. We Remain in the EU for now.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   

We've not left yet you fool.

Why do you think its taking so long for us to Trigger it?

There's no more money for the NHS.
Immigration hasn't gone down.
There are no better deals.

Leave won the vote but nothings changed. We Remain in the EU for now.

One again, stop with insults. I don't know how many times you have to be told by various members.

Don't worry, article 50 will be triggered. Remain lost and freedom was won.
It's nice to see Farage revelling in his victory and spreading the word overseas.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Believe me, I got over it the day it was announced. For you to continue to say any claims of racism are baseless really shows your lack of any knowledge on the subject. Look, please yourself, live in your own little bubble and keep denying it, it makes no difference to me. Yes, I was lied to - by the leave campaign. I looked into it and found them to be lying and rejected them - roughly 2% more of of those that voted didn't - that's what 52% to 48% means. I'll live with it, there isn't really any other choice.
edit on 25-8-2016 by uncommitted because: added a bit without which it was ambiguous, which unlike some I really don't like to do.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Believe me, I got over it the day it was announced. For you to continue to say any claims of racism are baseless really shows your lack of any knowledge on the subject. Look, please yourself, live in your own little bubble and keep denying it, it makes no difference to me. Yes, I was lied to - by the leave campaign. I looked into it and found them to be lying and rejected them - roughly 2% of those that voted didn't. I'll live with it, there isn't really any other choice.

The smearing using racism didn't work. Show me something that the leave campaign said that was racist.
My 'bubble' is in the majority, which is why Leave won.

As I said, I'm pleased for Farage and he deserves his moment of glory after all the effort he put in. The crowd seemed to love his message.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   

One again, stop with insults. I don't know how many times you have to be told by various members.

It's nice to see Farage revelling in his victory and spreading the word overseas.

Oh don't play dumb. Every post you claim people are "whining" and then run to the mods if anyone expresses their opinion back.

Freedom was won ahaha ok, we all await article 50 to be triggered. Not sure why theres such a hold up if its such a great plan.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Oh don't play dumb. Every post you claim people are "whining" and then run to the mods if anyone expresses their opinion back.

Freedom was won ahaha ok, we all await article 50 to be triggered. Not sure why theres such a hold up if its such a great plan.

Look, I will leave you to worry about the loss of the Remain camp. I simply love the victory of the majority of British people.
I hope the American people got a good insight about how to fight the corporate elites from Farage's speech.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Look, I will leave you to worry about the loss of the Remain camp. I simply love the victory of the majority of British people.
I hope the American people got a good insight about how to fight the corporate elites from Farage's speech.

I have nothing to worry about whether the UK Leaves or Remains, I just don't like to see gullible people tricked by egocentric liars.

Yeah, Farage's plans are incite racism, lie, make outlandish promises and then vanish if he wins the vote because he can't deliver anything he has promised.

Nice choice! You've been conned.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Believe me, I got over it the day it was announced. For you to continue to say any claims of racism are baseless really shows your lack of any knowledge on the subject. Look, please yourself, live in your own little bubble and keep denying it, it makes no difference to me. Yes, I was lied to - by the leave campaign. I looked into it and found them to be lying and rejected them - roughly 2% of those that voted didn't. I'll live with it, there isn't really any other choice.

The smearing using racism didn't work. Show me something that the leave campaign said that was racist.
My 'bubble' is in the majority, which is why Leave won.

As I said, I'm pleased for Farage and he deserves his moment of glory after all the effort he put in. The crowd seemed to love his message.

So you feel that someone who lied to get his moment in the sun deserves his moment in the sun. interesting .

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join