It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nigel Farage To Address Trump Rally.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Not sure what to say about this other than it should be fun to watch.

Our Nige has some very outspoken views on all subjects and he should be a good bed fellow for old Mc Donald. To our American friends on here i say " Watch and enjoy "

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

sorry

Thats all I can say. Our home grown racist and xenophobe Nigel will feel right at home there.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
edit on 24-8-2016 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Hm.

Wouldn't it make more sense analogy-wise for, say, a TEXIT (i.e. Texas trying to secede from the Union rather than a dis of the Federal govt as a whole?)

Strange times. Angry people don't always make the best decisions.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

sorry

Thats all I can say. Our home grown racist and xenophobe Nigel will feel right at home there.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Anybody will feel at home here.We have open borders just like where you live. Terrorist, racists....all are welcomed.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard
Presumably Trump thinks there is analogy enough in "defying political correctness and polls to win unexpected victory".
He hopes the example is going to be infectious.

edit on 24-8-2016 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

To Bad Nigel is not an American Citizen , he would have been a Great Running Mate for Mr. Trump .

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
a reply to: AboveBoard
Presumably Trump thinks there is analogy enough in "defying political correctness and polls to win unexpected victory".
He hopes the example is going to be infectious.

His numbers are going up. Just sayin.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode

sorry

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Anybody will feel at home here.We have open borders just like where you live. Terrorist, racists....all are welcomed.

I meant he will feel right at home with trump and his supporters.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   
farages anti muslim, anti immigration rhetoric is a sure move away from trump's usual stance.
way to win new fans, sorry voters.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

One of the most childish responses I've read. It is great though that he can feel at home in the States. After all on the Statue of Liberty(in the pedestal rather) it is engraved:

"Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

edit on 24-8-2016 by ksiezyc because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   

sorry

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

As he should, we all enjoy being around equal minded people. The same way poor and gay people enjoy going to democratic events.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: JamesGlad

sorry

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

As he should, we all enjoy being around equal minded people. The same way poor and gay people enjoy going to democratic events.

I can't say what I think of anyone who shares beliefs with farage and trump. I'll be banned. So, I'll leave it.

I'm sure farage will get the crowd nice and worked up about foreigners. And they will lap it up. Hahahaha

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Please can you explain to me, how wanting to stop the mass flow of cheap white Eastern European labour into the UK, and letting more Commonwealth people of all races come here, is racist and Xenophobic?

ETA: I am a bit disappointed that he is speaking at a Trump rally, mind you, I don't much like Clinton either, and at this point Trump is looking like the lesser of two evils.

sorry

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

edit on 24/8/16 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

edit on 24/8/16 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: JamesGlad

sorry

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I can't say what I think of anyone who shares beliefs with farage and trump. I'll be banned. So, I'll leave it.

I'm sure farage will get the crowd nice and worked up about foreigners. And they will lap it up. Hahahaha

I can't say what I think about democrats either. But in real life I do make a point to assert my dominance over them and to make their lives miserable so all good.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Citation please for evidence of your racism claim.

Keep in mind Islam is not a race, despite what many low-info twits try to claim.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: woogleuk
Please can you explain to me, how wanting to stop the mass flow of cheap white Eastern European labour into the UK, and letting more Commonwealth people of all races come here, is racist and Xenophobic?

ETA: I am a bit disappointed that he is speaking at a Trump rally, mind you, I don't much like Clinton either, and at this point Trump is looking like the lesser of two evils.

sorry

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I'm going to bed now but there are countless articles and threads about how and why the scum in human form that is farage is xenophobic and racist.

I'm falling asleep as I tap this on my pad so...bye

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
Not sure what to say about this other than it should be fun to watch.

Our Nige has some very outspoken views on all subjects and he should be a good bed fellow for old Mc Donald. To our American friends on here i say " Watch and enjoy "

www.bbc.co.uk...

Well, there are certain similar traits, at least when it comes to the dosh, Nigel spent much of his time in the EU, getting paid for it while trying to destroy it from within...WTF? that way he could hold on to his own dosh, while Mr Fart, pays himself in part to be elected, so gets to hold on to some of his dosh. Mr Farage might give Mr Fart some insights into the money market, while Mr Fart might give Mr Farage a medal.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Pardon My ignorance...

is 'dosh' $$$? if 'Yes' then 98% of politicians have their hand and in some cases 'hands' out to take it all in.. I don't know if You're aware but there was a guy running who was the one that wasn't in it for the $$$.. Yeah, He got bought out, then showed His castration to ALL and then went and bought a new house...

Mr. Fart is ???

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

Citation please for evidence of your racism claim.

Keep in mind Islam is not a race, despite what many low-info twits try to claim.

No. There are enough web links for that and I'm not going to go looking for the for you. Also, I know Islam is not a race. I never said it was. I said farage was a racist.

The man makes me sick to my stomach, just like trump.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: woogleuk

he blamed syrians more than poles, used muslim turkey entering the eu (it isnt) as a scare tactic, you actually believe allowing indians in would play well with the base ukip supporter? he always used australians and canadians coming over as examples.
the vast amounts of bnp members that switched to ukip shows where the party lines were drawn.
throw in an almost immeasurable number of cases of ukip showing flagrant racism, bigotry, etc and its plain to see.
if you missed any of that, maybe you checked out before robert kilroy silk was leader and it turned from out of an out europe party, to basically lifting quotes from mein kampf.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join